Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:04:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why lot of countries do not allow to use Crpto?  (Read 4272 times)
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

Many countries fear that crypto usage will continue to increase so that the use of fiat is reduced or even eliminated, this is what makes the country not allow crypto to be used freely.

Yes, that is the most common concern for most of the government against crypto.

I personally feel that it is not a mature decision. If some new system has the potential and features to replace crypto, it should be encouraged. That situation will never come though in my opinion as banks and crypto can exist together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

If I would be in the country leader I would also not just take for the truth that fact that people are saying for me that Bitcoin is worthy and positive, I would like to examine all the positive and negative sides.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

There is still a lot of skepticism in cryptocurrency that is why most countries are yet to accept it.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

Because it cannot be tracked and most of the countries do not allow the use of crypto because it can be used for illegal activities with no record and the government cannot do anything if something bad happens.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

The f\government in most countries have come out with the notion that the do not receive any fund from various cryptocurrency transactions we do make in the country hence they always speak against crypto and misconceptions go on to rummage in their minds.
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
What do you think about that?
The fact is that many States are afraid that the cryptocurrency will be a way to launder their income by masking and receiving money in another country of the world. And the state will not even know about it.

Dianafangki

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:38:40 PM

Because it cannot be tracked and most of the countries do not allow the use of crypto because it can be used for illegal activities with no record and the government cannot do anything if something bad happens.

I imagine if crypto is applied as a legitimate means of payment, every transaction that is abused and fraudulent will be a big problem, and of course it cannot be traced clearly, the state has a fear of legitimate accountability, in this case it is still a common fear because there is no the right rules to regulate it.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:15:15 AM

We all know some of the part of our country are banning of using crypto because  the government of different country are against it. But some country is legitimate of use of crypto. They say that crypto will destroyed our financial status but for me crypto will help in grow our economy if we support them.

bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

Because most countries think that crypto is very unsafe to use. because the value of cryptocurrency is very unstable. And maybe that's the reason for the state banning crypto. But there are some countries that allow the use of cryptocurrency. It depends on the government.

Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
I think the problem is that cryptocurrency can be offshore for big money, which hinders the country's economy. The budget does not go taxes, because part of the money is cashed through cryptocurrency.
Panetymerni

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

The problem is, it's hard to collect taxes from everybody that is using cryptocurrencies and buying anything with the use of the. Only countries with huge economies are allowing that to happen.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

Each and every country has their own reason why they don't allow the use of crypto anymore. Maybe it is because of the threat crypto is showing to the government and the economy or maybe because they are too afraid to take the risk of allowing it yet it wouldn't be so effective. They are just playing safe but still I hope someday it will get legalized all throughout the world.

nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:47:27 PM

I think somw countries don't legalized or banned cryptocurrencies because they think it will be used as money laundering business because you can transact without revealing your identiry and also it can be done online. One more is that they can taxed cryptocurrency so maybe those are few reasons why they don't legalized crypto in their country.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:55:29 PM

In my country central bank issued public statement about bitcoin.
They said that bitcoin is not currency and also that bitcoin is not financial asset.
I guess that they don't feel comfortable about bitcoin because of high risk, no regulation etc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

maybe the government was too scared to take that risk because they think that they can't handle the expansion of crytocurrency in their country when they allow it in their country
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

Each and every country has their own reason why they don't allow the use of crypto anymore. Maybe it is because of the threat crypto is showing to the government and the economy or maybe because they are too afraid to take the risk of allowing it yet it wouldn't be so effective. They are just playing safe but still I hope someday it will get legalized all throughout the world.
Some countries are preventing the use of Crypto because they are afraid of it, They cannot control or manage crypto system because it is a digital money, They can't put some regulations in it , Government tend to control all that there in the country, Some won't allow the use of it because they have no knowledge in crypto.
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

It is largely due to the fact taht such government are ill-advised by their Governments, often times those countries want to have a stiff control on the flow of  money and they feel cryptos will disrupt such
lephuqui

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:45:13 PM

There are many reasons for a country not to use crypto currencies. But the main reason is still the law of their country has no law for crypto currencies if the dispute occurs, the effect may be on the national currency. The market for crypto currencies is small and risky.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

Blockchain is still in the development stage and  there is no proper regulations about it. What is good is that it keeps on making a lot of progress and people slowly adopting the technology.
For me there are a lot of countries that is not supporting crypto because many crypto doesnt have future and i think the main reason why many countries not supporting crypto is because the goverment can not manipulate the value of crypto and criminals can also used crypto for there bad transaction.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:25:51 AM

In my opinion, lots of countries would wanna use bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies as part of their daily lives, the problem is that the government is still having lots of issues about the whole crypto system. There are some countries who doesnt really wanna get involved with cryptocurrency, because they think that this change is is gonna bring the whole economy down, but I think, this kind of change is what our economy need to be able to step forward and make new discoveries. the crypto system is definitely gonna bring our world a better way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: