Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 08:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ➤➤ [ANN][Bounty][FECO] FairEco - Trusted Crowdfunding Platform for the Community  (Read 3322 times)
aquamadez

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

https://i.imgur.com/X96ilqa.jpg

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

Great Concept, I'd realized that what you mention about it.

Hope this decentralized platform solve the currently problem in crowdfunding community now with these functions.

Hope this success.

ᐱ    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Wi-Fi Global   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ᐱ   
⇚⇚⇚⇚  WORLDWIDE DECENTRALIZED WiFi NETWORK | MONETIZE YOUR ROUTER  ⇛⇛⇛⇛
ᐱ   Website   -   Profit Calculator   -   Twitter   -   Facebook   -   Telegram       ▶ pre-ICO NOV 11TH, 2017 ◀    ᐱ
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

If i don't get a miss conception about the project, I think FairEco trying to protect everyone's assets in FairEco.
Keeping the assets liquid-able even when it's in a crowded environment, that is a plus for this project.
Na xter

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

This is a groundbreaking project. Your road map is feasible and interesting. I wish the team good luck as you proceed with your project.
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

If i don't get a miss conception about the project, I think FairEco trying to protect everyone's assets in FairEco.
Keeping the assets liquid-able even when it's in a crowded environment, that is a plus for this project.

Yeah, you've absolutely agreed it.

Our approach to contribute trusted and fair crowdfunding platform, on the blockchain technology with transparency as no centralized wallet and our veto votes.

These fair enough to makers and also backers too.

You can check out more detail in our whitepaper (https://faireco.io/static/reading/faireco-wp-r1-20180630.pdf)

We are also open any suggestions which you think can make the crowdfunding better and better.

Thanks for interesting our project. We are keeping update our working weekly in our social channels.

Feel free to subscribe and follow us.

liangpodol

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:38:43 AM

FairEco crowdfunding platform aims to mitigate financial risks for investors. Projects remain under control of fair contracts and investors will eventually recieve good products as expeced.
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

FairEco crowdfunding platform aims to mitigate financial risks for investors. Projects remain under control of fair contracts and investors will eventually recieve good products as expeced.

Many thanks for interesting us, With project payment policy in the contract enable Backer to control project payment.

Backer is able to stop any projects that cannot operate as planned, delay in delivery until its end.

So that backer can prevent their funds if they see something not reasonable.
Aeotx

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

Your campaign seems interesting but do you have plans to have bounty as weell? Please reserve for Filipino translation. Thanks!
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

Your campaign seems interesting but do you have plans to have bounty as weell? Please reserve for Filipino translation. Thanks!

Dear Aeotx,

Please check our bounty thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4691620.0

And feel free to submit the application form which campaign what you want to take part in.

Welcome to our community  Cheesy
Eliza beth

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

This is a good idea. A huge market of trillions of dollars needs a modern and safe platform. I think if the guys do it all, they may well occupy most of the market.
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:28:18 AM

This is a good idea. A huge market of trillions of dollars needs a modern and safe platform. I think if the guys do it all, they may well occupy most of the market.

Currently, We've worked hard now to reach our approach and our promise that we set in the road-map plan.

To get latest news of our project, Feel free to subscribe at our social channels. 

Thank a lots.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:26:06 AM

I like the idea to create a place where people could share their innovative idea that perhaps has the chance to make the future better.
This way should be able to create an interesting project that are supported by the community.

Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

What an interesting concept of a project. Having this kind of project will be more and more interesting trus ora bouny.
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

I like the idea to create a place where people could share their innovative idea that perhaps has the chance to make the future better.
This way should be able to create an interesting project that are supported by the community.

Yeah, Absolutely you could publish any projects or innovative ideas on the FairEco platform that you think it will be shaking the world.

Our community is designed for everyone and that also show list of real activities by maker and backer which they've done in the platform.

We looking forward to any ideas that you think it will be make the crowdfunding better.

Welcome to our community and thank for interesting in our project. Smiley

Rosa bella

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

I heard that your project will have football superstars. I like football very much. Who is the superstar?
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:38:15 PM

I heard that your project will have football superstars. I like football very much. Who is the superstar?

We work together as a team to deliver FairEco platform. We are a fan of teamwork and we have that habit since day one.

However, your question is interesting, any suggestion?
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

What an interesting concept of a project. Having this kind of project will be more and more interesting trus ora bouny.

Thank sir, You can subscribe and discuss with us at our telegram channels or twitter to get latest updates.

Telegram : https://t.me/faireco_io

Twitter : https://twitter.com/faireco_io/

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:44:52 AM

The allocation for the bounty campaign does interesting, also the rules are easy to follow.
I'll be looking forward if i could join this project campaign.
John Nathan

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

My personal study in this project is very good. I am expected this project is go to moon because team has some ability compare to other project
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:16:37 AM

The allocation for the bounty campaign does interesting, also the rules are easy to follow.
I'll be looking forward if i could join this project campaign.

Hopefully, you are able to join in our program soon.

You can also see the bounty thread to seek which our bounty program that would be fit to your schedule.

And welcome to our community Smiley
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

My personal study in this project is very good. I am expected this project is go to moon because team has some ability compare to other project

Thank for your interesting, We are opening any suggestion about our project, If you want.

We've an approach to make the crowdfunding more trusted and fair for everybody whom participate in our community.

Currently, We are working a lots in our project to reach our timeline that we'd set.

Please feel free to join our community and change the crowdfunding better with us.  Cool

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: