Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:08:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Forecast  (Read 7031 times)
greenalliancegroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:23:10 AM

I just wish the hackers out there would just stop hacking exchanges. Its no good to anyone if these exchanges keep on getting hacked. BTC won't reach above 1000$ mark if there is news on continuous loss of coins due to hacking. Its bad. Also the US government needs to ease up. With this MSB service crap. No other country has such a strict guideline like the US. Its equal to getting a liquor license here to even be considered as MSB which is totally BS. IF the US continues down a path of unnecessary regulation of the small guy. Its going to drop anchor on its own foot.
rmines

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:45:57 AM

Exchanges (just as banks) should have impeccable security.
A lot of new exchanges have been hacked because their lack of security, I also wonder if they have been properly pentested by security experts.
btc-e, kraken.com and bitstamp.net haven't had any security incidents thus far, as far as I know.

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
coinforecasts

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 06:59:54 PM

If BTC-e keeps taking a dive and breach 600 we may again be testifying a bearish sentiment of the market (support at 564)
greenalliancegroup

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:27:06 AM

If BTC-e keeps taking a dive and breach 600 we may again be testifying a bearish sentiment of the market (support at 564)

I agree. I believe its just bad news for this whole month. I feel the Gox issue is still fresh in everyone's mind. It really hasn't died out as it should.

The problem is keep money at exchanges. Let not forget these are not banks and NOT FDIC insured. Its like wild wild west. Everyone needs to transfer in and out with there wallets.

I never understood why would someone ever leave more than 5 BTC or even 3 BTC at an exchange. Its a lot of money to be throwing nether less some are leaving hundreds.

I just feel the best course of action for any of these exchanges is getting insurance.
coinforecasts

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 05:10:00 PM

I agree. I believe its just bad news for this whole month. I feel the Gox issue is still fresh in everyone's mind. It really hasn't died out as it should.

The problem is keep money at exchanges. Let not forget these are not banks and NOT FDIC insured. Its like wild wild west. Everyone needs to transfer in and out with there wallets.

I never understood why would someone ever leave more than 5 BTC or even 3 BTC at an exchange. Its a lot of money to be throwing nether less some are leaving hundreds.

I just feel the best course of action for any of these exchanges is getting insurance.

You are very right about the exchange platforms security. After Mt.Gox's shutdown lots of bitcoiners were seeking a way to pull their funds out and that triggered a sell off panic which I think is still going on. Insurance and/or legal certificate are the best courses of action for the exchange platforms. More responsibility from their side and thus less panic on the market. Perfect match! I guess this as you said 'wild-wild west' would put BTC down in the short-term until a common agreement will be found.
coinforecasts

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 08:00:18 AM

It seems BTC will be challenging the 610-620s area until the end of this week. We still expect a rally to $700+  by the end of March.
coinforecasts

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 07:11:51 PM

Hey there! Any other thoughts on BTC value until the end of this week?
jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:17:23 PM

"Hey there! Any other thoughts on BTC value until the end of this week?"

Short-term forecast (Week of March 12):

Low $600
High $650

Make of this what you will.

coinforecasts

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 10:28:25 AM

BTC-e reached 635 today, however our potential resistance is at 637. 2 more points either today or tomorrow and our next target 651
coinforecasts

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 11:54:57 AM

Litecoin's trading at 16.46, next support at 16.08. If you guys do trading on LTC we'd advise you to stay short.
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:27:07 AM

Dear bitcoiners, if you have any comments or just want to share your thoughts on the BTC future value, you're warmly welcome to post them in this thread. That would be much appreciated!

I'm looking to start a cryptocurrency investment club thread, this is your pre-announcement invite
coinforecasts

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:39:04 PM

Dear bitcoiners, if you have any comments or just want to share your thoughts on the BTC future value, you're warmly welcome to post them in this thread. That would be much appreciated!

I'm looking to start a cryptocurrency investment club thread, this is your pre-announcement invite

We're discussing the BTC future values here. If you're up to that discussion you're warmly welcome to join us! By the way, I view a crossover on the 12h chart that may be forming a new downward trend (support at 564).
coinforecasts

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 12:37:10 PM

BTC out to test 600s again.
K128kevin

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 01:47:15 PM

I'll say it's going to stay pretty steady and then start to slowly climb back up to the mid 600s within the next several days. That's what my software is predicting anyway (www.btcpredictions.com) seems like a reasonable prediction to me

coinforecasts

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 02:00:40 PM

LTC next targets are 18.61 and 19.02. Good time to raise some funds.
coinforecasts

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 02:31:59 PM

I'll say it's going to stay pretty steady and then start to slowly climb back up to the mid 600s within the next several days. That's what my software is predicting anyway (www.btcpredictions.com) seems like a reasonable prediction to me

I am a bit pessimistic on the analysis which is based on BTC transaction volumes. Technically speaking we cannot predict values from the volume indicators but those software predictions look very good. Never seen this website before.
K128kevin

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 03:12:10 PM

Thanks dude! Also btw it actually doesn't consider volume in making these predictions. It doesn't even look at prices either - it looks at recent percent changes in price and predicts future percent changes.

coinforecasts

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 07:16:49 PM

Thanks dude! Also btw it actually doesn't consider volume in making these predictions. It doesn't even look at prices either - it looks at recent percent changes in price and predicts future percent changes.

Yes, you're right pal. Sorry I just misread the About page on that website. That's the rise and fall price pattern. Very precise technique.
coinforecasts

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 07:23:57 PM

LTC keeps climbing up. Next target - 20.76. Our previous predictions came true.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:05:15 PM

btc will reach new ath in april 2014.

5000 within 2014

Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: