Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency?  (Read 39381 times)
Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

That volatility makes me curious and hope by investing in it I will get more profits in the next few years. When I first discovered bitcoin, it cost under $ 500. What if I invest in bitcoin at that time. Unfortunately, I am not! Now, I don't want to miss such good opportunity again. I know personally some people who became successful in cryptocurrency that is why it motivates me to invest. It also motivates me because I want to be rich from trading cryptocurrency because I see opportunities in this cryptocurrency is very good and can give very much result to achieving my dreams and also to help my family in their financial problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chestt

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:07:09 AM

​I'm a bit concerned about my pension plans which are kinda uncertain, so I'm trying to find a way to make ends meet when I grow old and have to face the cruel reality. Hopefully, this works
panji365

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:12:30 AM

I invest in cryptocurrency because I think the digital currency is a currency that will be much in use in the future, and cryptocurrency is also easy to understand
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

It was because of the people around me, my friends were rich by the password, in my opinion, we persevere, luck will come to us and we will be richer.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:11:32 AM

Cryptocurrency is the currency of the future. The earlier you adopt it, the better. Everything about Crypto currency amazes me. There are countless opportunities to earn even without initial investment. This is just unimaginable for those who aren't in the Crypto space. If you are lucky, you can buy a token of $7 and wake up to realize you're $300 richer if the market is in your favour. But yet, if all the amazing things heard about Crypto doesn't happen to you, be patient and keep trying. Once a friend introduced me to Crypto, I came all in cos the idea about it is simply awesome.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

I enter this cryptocurrency world because I am motivated from some of my friends who can become rich from bitcoin and altcoin trading so I want to try to learn and hope to be like my friend said.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:02:48 AM

Our life is a little walk before a big sleep.For me, investment is a kind of gambling with long-term.To earn something you need to be active.Somewhere in time to sell somewhere in time to buy.It all depends on the person and luck
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

As a wife with kids, our life is not that easy so i need to work hard to support my husband with our basic needs.  Earning with crypro is one of the best motivation for me to keep going and holding to gain a lot.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

for me it can be a good investment tool. People can earn good money using crypto currency, so do not underestimate it
Surely bitcoin is the best way of earning and it gives us good amount of profit, crypto currency is the best way of changing our life,. It saves our money and gets us more than double in return. I think everyone should try at least once, never be hopeless because I have see a lot of people being milliner using crypto currency investment as a primary way of earning as it saves our money and get us profit along without invested amount of money as it was, so the huge profit, increasing price, safety, high potential of crypto currency (bitcoin) motivates me to keep on investing in promising crypto currency.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:31:06 AM

My motives in investing in crypto currency is i want to earn extra money for our daily needs everyday for our family and get some knowledge here how to invest in crypto currency, but i had hear that investment in crypto currency is very risky.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:53:34 AM

Its all for the money. Right now those new guys coming into crypto doesn't care about blockchain, they may even have no idea what that means. Those old guys however may all be for decentralization and opensource and all. Legacy always stands specially for the developers, kinda sense of price for them. For me, I do my job to earn for my family, this is enough motivation for me to collect tokens and save for the rainy days.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:14:07 AM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
My inspiration would be its incredible offered opportunitues. I need to do exchanging or contributing notwithstanding its dangers and market unpredictability. I trust its capability to create immense benefit as long as you probably are aware how to play the diversion carefully and deliberately. Some call it fast cash, yet I wouldn't fret that idea on the grounds that the truth of the matter is you need to apply exertion, time, and eagerness to have the capacity to acquire and pick up.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:53:10 AM

My motivation in cryptocurrency is my desire to see my friend's success, from a simple family now a billionaire,
and finally I studied to become a trader, increase my income, and until now I am involved in the world of cryptocurrency.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

The technology of digital currency that can make money in small period of time is what motivates me. Other than that was the future technology alongside with this altcoins that is about to exist and been useful as from this start you can buy like a share and hodl it. I've been buying as much as i can and maybe to hodl a months or years from now wanting to grow my money at the same time to use tge product of it if its possible.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:14:58 AM

I like crypto trading as there is no time break or holiday break trading here is continuous 24/7 a week. though market is very volatile and risky but the chance to earn huge profit is also possible if you know where and when to invest.
Likewise, I have similar thinking with you guy. Indeed,everyone has their own motivation to take part in cryptocurrency field. But I think most of us have one common motivation, that is earning benefits. I’ve known about crypto from my friends, in that time I was in trouble finding an extra income, my friend hooked me up with cryptocurrency. Foremost, I have a little bit more curious about this field, it’s kind of difficult to understand, but the more I learned about crypto, the more it attracts me. Besides, I am pretty interested in all sorts of works, because you know it’s so convenient to take part in. This is such a very large market because it doesn’t belong to any country or state, it connects all most parts of the world with one another, thus i think we have a big chance to reap fruits if we capitalize on it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:49:37 AM

the motivation that can make me think of investing in the world of cryptocurrency is I want to be rich and can make my parents and wife happy and prove it with cryptocurrency I can become very rich.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

I love technology and passion for business in this field. I was convinced by the performance and effectiveness of the blockchain industry and the bitcoin itself created an opportunity for me to join the crypto world. Wealth is part of the attraction but the performance of the crypto is also a worthy part of the future. The trend that technology will play a key role in the economy.
anderson705

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

It is the gains that motivates me to invest but its very risky and I know it. Also I am attracted with this new technology because its new and very innovative especially as a form of remittances. Be sure to invest firsts on knowledge and spend time reading more resources because its necessary.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:06:06 AM

I trade because I believe in crypto currencies. I think the future of the entire crypto currency market is a promising and its overall capitalization will grow, therefore I wish to earn good coins that will be more expensive later. Of course, the primary difference between the stock markets and the crypto currency markets is volatility, so a smart or lucky trader can get huge profits here.

Everyone who are expecting to become very wealthy in the future when the market prices are pumping up again so i think that every people has the same reason why they are in this industry.
In my opinion, one should not invest in crypto just because of the profit but because of the low risk and decentralized nature of Bitcoin. The blockchain has secured the technology to great extent and besides, it has been accepted by almost all European countries so wherever you go, you can pay for your ticket and whatever stuff you buy in Bitcoin. There will be no need to exchange the currencies. So it has made life easy and this is the motivation for me to invest in Bitcoin.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:08:07 AM

The profit motivates me most of all. However, when I started to deal with the cryptocurrency, I understand that it is also a great fun and the way to become the more educated person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: