Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency?  (Read 39381 times)
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

Technical interest, possible profits and probably emotions, these are the deciding factors for me and that's why I'm here.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:14:15 AM

of course I want to get an advantage in investing in crypto currency, and bitcoin in my opinion is a cleaner future of banking technology, I'm sure bitcoin and other crypto will be dominant in global currencies
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:04:04 AM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
honestly, only can motivate me is my family and other people who can be rich because of bitcoin they getting up because they are trusting on this
Azura.Nguyen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

For me, what motivates me to invest into cryptocurrency is the technology behind. This is basically what I like about it. Another reason why I love investing into Cryptos is because of the volatility as the more volatility, the more money
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:50:12 AM

I invest in cryptocurrencies because of my personal hobbies. I am a person who advocates freedom. For me, Bitcoin is my belief. When I came into contact with Bitcoin, I started investing in coins!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

I invest in cryptocurrencies because of my personal hobbies. I am a person who advocates freedom. For me, Bitcoin is my belief. When I came into contact with Bitcoin, I started investing in coins!

Cryptocurrency is a very good investment due to its market price that keeps on increasing depending on the supply and demand of every exchanger.
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:02:00 AM

Me belief and large potential return

I will not make a mistake if I say that the main motive of all the people that work with the cryptocurrency is the coolest chance to get more money than they invested in crypto.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
As trader I also like volatility of cryptocurrencies market very much. I can earn on it through margin trading, if prices rise, or they decline, the main thing is that the market moves in any direction. Personally I expect that the market continue to fall until June of 2019. That's why right now I don't ingestion in cryptocurrencies, but I trading on them. I use leverage and open short positions through margin trading only on big cryptocurrencies from TOP-50.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

A high gaining investment definitely attracts everybody to take some part of it. Crypto investment isn't popular before until it goes out in the news and other social medias ads which helping it spreading news globally and could bring some big personality into curiosity.
Many individuals tried and they are luckily bring them into great improvements from their life today.

Yes, sure, we all do have the same motive - money. Crypto trading can bring you a good income, great profits, and your financial situation will be sufficiently improved.
Yeah it is true all of us are here to earn money and trust me as much as profit we can have through trading cannot get anywhere else but it has a small amount of risk which we will have to handle with our good thoughts and with our fine determination for not selling at panic so those who never panic gets good amount of profit so try to be an inspiration and motivate more people to invest in crypto currency.
  All of us are well aware of it that risk is part of our life so instead of being worry about the risk we should look at higher profit which trading has for us, so I am not worry at all, I am trying to increase my knowledge about trading so that I will not lose anything, the higher profit and the safer future is the only things which motivates me to keep on investing in crypto currency.
Ruslanabramov748

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

I am personally motivated by big money there, but also a big risk Smiley
JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

There are many motivations for investing in this new sector of the economy, but the most important of them are high returns in the long term.
Say what you will but the important thing is for all in life is wealth and without them nowhere. Where you have seen such a yield in this world, except cryptocurrency? Nowhere and hardly where you will find. Many tokens have grown for their existence by thousands of percent and this is just a fairy tale.
If you choose a great new project and invest in it at least $ 1000 in the future in a year or two you can become a millionaire. That's why everyone has such motivation to invest in this crypto world
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

I have many motivating factors that made me to invest into cryptocurrency. I like the technology as its one of the best technology every created. Secondly, I also invest into it for massive gains as well. These are my motivating factors
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

there are many advantages that make motivation to continue to be in crypto. I believe that being in Crypto can have big and maximum benefits so I think we still have to be in Crypto and work optimally.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:56:10 PM

there are many advantages that make motivation to continue to be in crypto. I believe that being in Crypto can have big and maximum benefits so I think we still have to be in Crypto and work optimally.
The first and foremost advantage or reason I would say is that it is the latest technological and economical revolution that grabs attention of the people. Secondly it providers equal opportunities to everyone around the globe with no restrictions of borders or territories.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

First of all, I was interested in the idea of making a lot of money. Only this was my main goal. Of course now I also strive for this, but apart from quick earnings, I realized something else. I realized that crypto currency is the future. Now some people (including me) are trying to accumulate as much as possible bitcoin and other promising crypto currency.
So, my goal of investing in crypto currencies is to earn money, then what motivates me to do this? is a belief in crypto currencies.
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:06:52 AM

I make invest in cryptocurrency because this is new technology that will be high advance technology, this technology will change life and financial of many people in the world. Now many country in big inflasion and cryptocurrency value can avoid that. Crypto is unique digital asset because was growing in big number of percentace, we can see the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum when created and started tradeable just around less than $1, and that mean the price was growing more than 100k% just a few years.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:07:40 AM

The dream of living with ease like I'm in an early retirement. My investments in crypto gives me hope to make my life change better and that motivates me to 100%. It's not just for me but also for my family that has experienced the worst and unlimited arguments just because we don't have the money that we really need.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:03:05 AM

My motivation for why I entered the cryptocurrency world was because when I used to need money and I began to recognize cryptocurrency, it made me try to study cryptocurrency and finally be able to understand cryptocurrency and get the benefits of cryptocurrency.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:15:30 AM

Only one thing motivates me to be with cryptos and that is the sky reaching price for bitcoins. The price for bitcoins now is not that good and i do aggree that but the price was comparatively much low in the past years. As compared, the price has reach sky now and also in next few years the price for bitcoins may reach moon so that is a great inspiration for me and thats why i am with cryptos forever.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:38:18 AM

Bitcoin is the part of blockchain technology. In the time, the blockchain technology has unlimited use for security into transactions and it may shape the modern transaction of payments in the future once countries start to accept the legalization of bitcoin. So it can be said that, Bitcoins create a new era for modern world. Payment , money security, invest, information technology everywhere now using Bitcoin. So , today's low investment, may more bigger in the future  . So keep stay with Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: