Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency?  (Read 39381 times)
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

I know the future will be bright for cryptocurrency.. The full potential of crypto is yet to be uncovered.. We just need time for it to ripe and be accepted widely.. I invested not just money but also time for my own investment cause i believe there will be good to come soon

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:57:18 AM

there are many advantages that make motivation to continue to be in crypto. I believe that being in Crypto can have big and maximum benefits so I think we still have to be in Crypto and work optimally.
The first and foremost advantage or reason I would say is that it is the latest technological and economical revolution that grabs attention of the people. Secondly it providers equal opportunities to everyone around the globe with no restrictions of borders or territories.
Cryptocurrency is a new innovation in a currency where users becomes the owner or becomes a bank for themselves, everyone is responsible for their finances, there are no rules, no limits, everything is free. that's what I like about crypto and maybe many people also have the same reasons
IriskaLate

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

First of all, this is a large volatility of the crypto currency. The percentage of income can reach very high values - if you choose the right strategy and guess the direction of the market. Still greater hope that crypto currency in the future will replace Fiat and then its value will increase. An example with bitcoin is known to everyone - it is possible to repeat the script. I conduct an analysis on the market and choose young coins or prospective ico projects and go into them.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:28:44 AM

what makes me motivated to enter the world of cryptocurrency is that I see so many people who have become successful from cryptocurrency and can make a lot of money and can buy whatever they want so that from there I have the confidence to be like them.
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

It's a profit, I wish I could make a high profit from this market, but I've been involved for over a year now, but profit does not come to me, I do not believe I can not Good luck and I hope luck will come to us in a short time
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

many people search for cryptocurrency more because of its volatility, they want to make lots of money quickly, it has become human nature to have something or a lot of money, I myself invest and trade in crypto because I want to find a little extra money for my life, I choose trading and also learning to be a holder, for me crypto is only a side job, because it is too high risk to make crypto as the main job
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

My Motivation Invest in Cryptocurrency? because the Technology behind Cryptocurrency is a Blockchain, where no institution or country can control transactions and the value of the digital currency. Blockchain has a transaction log ledger that can be accessed by everyone without any cheating, because basically the Blockchain Ledger is managed by all users around the world.
Knabu

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

Historically it has always been a great advice to invest in the future, old things rarely get a new boost from next generations. It's pretty accurate to say that virtual token/currencies are already familiar to younger generations, they understand why they're valuable and how to use them. Unlike stocks, which are alien to them.

Younger generations are much larger in size than the couple past ones, therefore they're going to be holding higher % of the assets in the world, that combined with the staggering amount of distrust the they have against the banks, i see a clear pathway to cryptocurrency adoption.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

Until and unless crypto is accepted from large population, it will be like an asset. so I would invest more and more when the crypto dips and get back more from occasional pumps.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

It's a profit, I wish I could make a high profit from this market, but I've been involved for over a year now, but profit does not come to me, I do not believe I can not Good luck and I hope luck will come to us in a short time
Crypto currencies do more for you if you get interest in in order to enrich yourself with the profit it provides you will have to learn a lot about this to trade with it and get profit. Almost all the basic market knowledge is same for both traditional and crypto trading but crypto has something more for you so you are required to study about everything goes in it and especially according to present conditions you are to make better decisions.
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

My first motivation is some social media friends because they are make huge money in his cryptocurrency trading. They are always suggesting to me start trading because everyone know trading is make a passive income platform. I’m start trading and still now work in trading platform, sometime when I lose some money and my social media friends give me a some prediction about trading.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

To be honest - it is mostly about profits, this sphere is very difficult to build knowledge and understanding in it, but I'm doing my best, it can pay out really well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

initially, my investment was based on interest, and now on an attempt to earn
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:38:29 AM

many people search for cryptocurrency more because of its volatility, they want to make lots of money quickly, it has become human nature to have something or a lot of money, I myself invest and trade in crypto because I want to find a little extra money for my life, I choose trading and also learning to be a holder, for me crypto is only a side job, because it is too high risk to make crypto as the main job
Actually the bottom-line and the trick to earn in cryptocurrency is long term planning. It is only the long term investment that has been instrumental in giving away profits in millions and to some in billions.

Tim Brater invested in 2013. Winklevoos Twins invested in 2010 It is five year gap the most that is enough to make you a rich tycoon only if you invest in bulk. Tim brater invested $20 million and Wninklevoos Twins invested $10 million but the length of their investment was so long that the addition to the value of a single Bitcoin was whooping amount. Better stay motivated.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

Because i believe that this is the future of currency and the tomorrow of technology

Imagine in future everything will be transacting via virtuality,all the service and the product can be purchase over internet.this is what motivates me to invest in cryptocurrency
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:13:26 AM

I have seen many people changed their life from crypto, and that why i make invest in crypto but iam not lucky just like others person that already afew years in crypto. I was loss much money in 2018, but i beleive crypto not end and the price will keep rise again later. So i want also change my life from crypto.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:33:15 PM

To be honest - it is mostly about profits, this sphere is very difficult to build knowledge and understanding in it, but I'm doing my best, it can pay out really well.
for motivation I joined investment in crypto currency, of course, to get a big profit and want to be a rich person too. because the results of investment are very large and there are already many successful and fast people rich in crypto
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:53:24 PM

for motivation I joined investment in crypto currency, of course, to get a big profit and want to be a rich person too. because the results of investment are very large and there are already many successful and fast people rich in crypto

For most people yes, we invest in crypto for profit as the main motivation. There is already good proof from the past when people could change their life just because they invested their money in cryptos. We may see the pattern will be repeated again in the future and we are still have cryptos on our wallets. In cryptos we have hopes!

BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 03:47:21 PM

The most important motive for investing in cryptocurrency is potential income under good circumstances!!!
The market is unstable , very volatile, but in turn very risky and profitable. If you buy a good asset at the price of ICO as you all know you can earn hundreds or even thousands of percent! Nowhere else in the market is there such a potential profit even for 10 years.
The Deposit may be small enough $ 1000 to become a millionaire with a successful confluence of the market.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:49:14 PM

I have seen many people changed their life from crypto, and that why i make invest in crypto but iam not lucky just like others person that already afew years in crypto. I was loss much money in 2018, but i beleive crypto not end and the price will keep rise again later. So i want also change my life from crypto.
I am also admired by those who changed their life with help of crypto and they got really huge profits I am motivated by some of my friends who we are so poor in past but now they have huge bangloe and they have lots of saving as well that's why I am also investing and trying to buy now as price is affordably high and increasing more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: