Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]RPICoin $RPI || MOBILE STAKING | DEX MARKETPLACE | POS 3.0 & MASTERNODES  (Read 12319 times)
RPICoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

Our whitepaper is now available!

The full Whitepaper outlining the direction and vision for the future of RPICoin is now available.
A lot of hard work has gone into the Whitepaper already and as you know defining the direction we want the coin to take is a task we take very serious.
Since we last wrote about this there have been new interesting developments -which will be addressed in the Whitepaper- that will prove RPICoin to be a
powerful use case, an advanced protocol and adds further security to the network.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teamresult

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:53:32 AM

Our whitepaper is now available!

The full Whitepaper outlining the direction and vision for the future of RPICoin is now available.
A lot of hard work has gone into the Whitepaper already and as you know defining the direction we want the coin to take is a task we take very serious.
Since we last wrote about this there have been new interesting developments -which will be addressed in the Whitepaper- that will prove RPICoin to be a
powerful use case, an advanced protocol and adds further security to the network.

Very well and professional wirtten whitepaper! This is surely another undervalued gem.
Onizuka3024

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

This product will be popular one day 2019.. Good luck! #1000sat vision.. The standard Smiley
Amansocc

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:32:01 PM

why this thread seems inactive?
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

why this thread seems inactive?

New thread for announcement has been started here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4877066.0

Lots of daily chat in community and admins and coin devs on Telegram channel : https://t.me/rpicoin

Fuzzybear

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
RagnarKnarf

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:58:36 PM

Hi all, I want to staking on android, how can i backup my wallet? I can not find wallet.dat file and there is not any option to export or backup in app :/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: