Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of companies that will ban your account if they know you're mess with BTC.  (Read 298 times)
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:22:52 PM

i think there must be some mistake bitcoin shouldn't be ban but scam ICO's made to steal people's money of course not all ICO are like this but mostly ICO's are scam. I haven't heard anything or some sort of news that a bunch of companies are banning bitcoin. My question is, are these companies affiliated to some government institutions and what do they actually do ?
Of course they will be huge profits then. And then they will not take any action. To prevent us from having a strong community, we can win.
that osas

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

Facebook tried banning cryptocurrency ads until recently, it's sad that these companies have their own personal reservations about bitcoin or altcoins and that is because of some of the bad eggs: scam. But that does not mean that they can stop the tornado of change cryptocurrency is bringing with it.

They would accept it sooner or later. Crypto is here to stay.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

I think this useful sites are not just ready for a big change in the payment system. It's for marketing stuff so I don't see that those who have businesses in the Crypto industry to encounter this problem because they certainly have fiat money in the first place.
It will be difficult to do these things. Because most of the projects are in power. When they have money then they will deal with me. There are few cases of attack. That's only for investors. Will be subject to impersonation of the project owner to take over assets of investors. You should be more careful.
Kimberley_Isham

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

Wow, that's really not cool. I had actually like to know their reasons though. I really do not understand why. Anyone knows why? This kind of limitations make Bitcoin look criminal. I'd really appreciate a link to some official statement or something. But then it doesn't really affect much. I hear Facebook reversed their ban on Bitcoin ads. So, I won't be surprised to see these companies go back on their decision.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: