Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:46:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Give you Confidence About cryptos?  (Read 491 times)
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

I strongly believe in crypto because it is just beginning of new era.As day by day the there is change in technology and every person using the technology in their daily routine,same with crypto the time will come when you will see every body using crypto currency instead of paper currency because the technology itself is amazing.The only thing is people will take their time to go through with this and after sometime they start adopting crypto and became investor also.

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

I have heard a lot of people crying that cryptos will die or go to zero one day,

But I don't believe them. Ask your self this simple question? Why is that big institutions are investing millions of dollars in cryptos?

Cryptos is a long term investment, Just take a moment and think about cryptos in five years time to come?

I want to hear from the community members, What actually Gives you confidence about cryptos at the moment?

Share your thoughts so that we can motivate other members.

I think experience and education are very important to be involved in the crypto industry.
even more so for now, the decline is so strong in the last few months. this can create a collapse of a lot of confidence from investors who are in this forum. I think the example is bitcoin, bitcoin has lasted for more than a decade and persist to date. with this crypto too will follow the bitcoin.
nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

Cryptocurrencies are in the constant state of transformation. It changing the traditional ways of living, as far as cash and innovation and making the world considerably speedier and like nothing, anyone's ever seen. I can say that this short-time drop is a correction that will work in favor of long term growth of the good coins.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

I have not lost faith in the code, even though the market is falling now, but I do not think for this reason I dampen them, I believe they will rise again in the future.
thirdkiller

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

The bad thing that makes me confident is that I have already earned more than I invested from the beginning of my job here so eventually I would not lose even if crypto would die.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:56:54 AM

sure by looking at the chart a few years ago and also saw the development of the current technology that supports the crypto will be make believe with what crypto owned. Although this year was indeed a huge decline potential crypto is far more than that. Therefore many people that believe and choose hold crypto in long-term investments and expect great results.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

I have heard a lot of people crying that cryptos will die or go to zero one day,

But I don't believe them. Ask your self this simple question?
No. I don't doubt crypto's anymore or only those crypto's that has its worth.

Why is that big institutions are investing millions of dollars in cryptos?
They know that it's going to be a big deal in the future and there's a comparison that crypto's now is the internet during 90's.

Cryptos is a long term investment, Just take a moment and think about cryptos in five years time to come?
Only few crypto's but not all of them are good long term investment.

I want to hear from the community members, What actually Gives you confidence about cryptos at the moment?
It's enough to explain and be confident the progress of it

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

But I don't believe them. Ask your self this simple question? Why is that big institutions are investing millions of dollars in cryptos?

Of course it will not die, a lot of interest in this industry, and the big players will look for ways to continue to keep this industry afloat until another technology replaces it.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

I think what gives me confident in bitcoin is my belief that someday , someday bitcoin will prove to the world what it have and what it can help to us.
ineonota

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

When legit companies with track record like Verv scale their business through blockchain and launch their own token
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

In this business always ready of some possible situation happen, upside down. But acceptance, and motivation will flow to your main reason why are you here, is to get or achieve your goals or fulfilling your dreams
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

The world is changing, technology is developing. It is rather difficult to believe that currencies are the only thing that will not change.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

i believe that crypto will not die until there is still investors and people who believes in it. Cryptocurrency is one of the reason why people now are earning more than what they earning now. It is i have confidence in crypto because it helps alot of people who are struggling in financial. I earned more than how much i invested here in crypto and it's a very big help to me.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

I am confident that crypto currencies and the technology behind it will be crucial in shaping the future. The same with internet, in the developing world, a technological advancement for utilization in many aspects in real world to make transactions more convenient will be necessary. Gaining profit from crypto investment is just the tip of the iceberg.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

What really makes me confidence that I made the right decision when I decided to invest on crypto is the fact that big organizations are trying to attack it.
It just shows that they are afraid of the revolution because they understand that if crpyocurrencies revolution is going to happen then they won't be able to act as 3rd party anymore and won't be able to raise profits on the back of us, they really afraid of that because it's going to make a lot of big organization to fall down.

I just wait for it to happen as I think that most of that pay for things that we don't really need and we do it just because mono-pols
UnicashNetwork

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto
charmgem

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

I have much more confidence in crypto than I do with fiat money.  Governments can print as much money as they want which can cause Hyper inflation.
scrtrp

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

Although I am not sure that the cryptocurrency can exist forever, I can say with certainty that the cryptocurrency will exist for the very long time as the metal currency. Now it is only the cryptocurrency formation and development period, but in the long run, there is only another When a newer technology can replace him, maybe the cryptocurrency will slowly fade out of our sights.
dammy1988

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

I have confidence in crypto currency because some of the people who understand innovation like Bill Gate and some others respect it and believe in it... Bill Gate said he has sense digital currency a long time ago and have even talk about it
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

To me the decentralization, transparency of operations, efficiency, futuristic use cases are some of the things that make me confident about the bright future of cryprocurrencies.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: