Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would There Be Enough Room in the Future for all these Digital Currencies?  (Read 390 times)
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

The world has a huge space and room for Crypto currency to grow up more and more. Now days we can see the wide spread of crypto is anywhere, the  number of users increases significantly. It is the proof that crypto currency is acceptable and can improved more than it. And Crypto currency can unite virtual currency in the world.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

The word is huge and large and so is Crypto currency wide too
There will be chance and space to accommodate all and every digital currencies
And we could be witness to their effectiveness too
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:32:49 AM

I am sure and believe that if more and more people understand cryptocurrency, I am sure that the future of cryptocurrency projects will grow.
The human need for tkenology is increasing, not getting down.
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

As we all know that the digital world is keep on increasing, and that will also opening the opportunity for the cyptocurrency to take place and grow together in digital world.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

Now more and more people who know about this technology. And many people are interested to invest in Cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a very large industry and offers a lot of work. So I always hope that Crypto has a very good future.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

The world of cryptocurrencies truly fascinates me. How can it not? I’ve never seen so many people this excited about the concept of virtual currency before. Even the dialogues in this forum are very dynamic and of course, informative (I might have picked a few tips here and there Smiley). I know these coins have proven to be very good investments and I’ve read so many success stories already about people making a huge profit out of this.
But would there be enough space for all these ICOs and coins to co-exist? Do we need this many coins? Or are you foreseeing a future where we will be using only one virtual currency?

There will be enough space for all the cryptocurrencies to coexist and even those that are still to come will still make great impact in the future.  I think cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is the future of our capital and money market and the future will bring many solutions to serious financial problems we are facing today.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

5-10 cryptocurrencies will be enough to pay for goods, but tokens can be as much as you want. A lot of scam projects, they spoil the overall picture of the crypto world.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

Most of existing tokens are just copies. I mean that you cannot be sure about any of them, because five or even 10 tokens may have the same purpose.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

I see no room in future for any of tokens, untill some them will manage to become stable. I mean that only obstacle for most tokens is high volatility.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

I think in the future only a few coins exist in the market. Most coins and tokens will disappear. There are too many coins in circulation today that do not work.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:47:34 AM

already there are huge amount of crypto currencies in crypto market. so the money will be spread between those projects. so only the best projects will do huge increase in its price because of good competition. anyway more coins means more new things to crypto, new tech too. its a good thing for the growth of the market

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

The world of cryptocurrencies truly fascinates me. How can it not? I’ve never seen so many people this excited about the concept of virtual currency before. Even the dialogues in this forum are very dynamic and of course, informative (I might have picked a few tips here and there Smiley). I know these coins have proven to be very good investments and I’ve read so many success stories already about people making a huge profit out of this.
But would there be enough space for all these ICOs and coins to co-exist? Do we need this many coins? Or are you foreseeing a future where we will be using only one virtual currency?

of course not, you should try seeing dimarketcap
so many altcoins arrived and registered there. but almost on average it only becomes a shitcoin, pumped up and then thrown away that's exactly what happened. so the points are only a few altcoins that really work great especially for bitcoin.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

not all of the coins will be needed. only coins that do have a nice innovation and a system that is quite useful for the future that will last. many coins show up each time, but many are also among those with the longer die due to intense competition and the loss of many investors. When he wanted to be able to produce and last a long time on crypto, election coins must be considered because it was an important determinant of profit and whether or not.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:55:10 AM

I am pretty sure that there are enough rooms for the coins of cryptocurrency even how many years from now. By the development of crypto world, the cryptocurrency industry is ready enough for the possible outcome of future crypto related issues. Thus this means that there will be no problem about this. We just hope for a great development of cryptocurrency.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

the only good news is that every shitcoin has a short lifetime which means they will die sooner or later and when they do die they open up room for more shitcoins to be created and take their place instead.
you can take a look at all the shitcions that were created, pumped and then died in the past 10 years to see lots of examples.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

I think only 5-10% of projects that are running now (had "successful" ICO) will be present in 1-2 year time. We actually don't need so many projects to co-exist at the same time since they are very similar (in their own respective sectors of course). The truly unique ones will prevail over others. I also don't see us using only one crypto like bitcoin. I mostly use ETH, because I think the pros outweigh the cons compared to bitcoin.
I agree with him. In fact, many projects require people to use them in large numbers to succeed. This may be a bubble feast, but it is difficult for investors to choose future projects. Too many projects are unrealistic. But there are really great projects here.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

As for my personal opinion I don't think we need so many cryptocurrencies because most of the crypto projects was like the others so those few popular once will only survive. If a particular crypto project is just like the other that already exist then investors and supporters would surely pick and use those tokens and coins that are already established just like bitcoin and ethereum. Imagine there are more or less than 4000 coins/tokens that exist now and the use and purpose of each are almost the same.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:50:59 AM

Yes there is, as far as I know not all cryptocurrencies will overcome the market struggles of pump and dump. The swing can happen in season or out of season. The tendency some choose to give up their platform in order to minimize the loses. Weak crypto doesn't have room in cryptocurrency place.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1300

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:57:29 AM

Well not all of these currencies ir projects will survive. We all know there are
a lot of scams as well as projects which will grind to a halt and others which
will be eaten by bigger and faster moving projects with a similar product so
i believe some will survive and be successful.

There is plenty of room for them and they are all competing for approximately
50% of the pie, bitcoin holding the other 50%

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:59:05 AM

I will show you analogy. Answer the question: do we need so many traditional businesses and start ups? The only difference is that all this traditional businesses use not so many currencies.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: