Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty needs KYC to receive reward?  (Read 2340 times)
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

All the bounty do not need the kyc to receive reward. Out of few bounty demand of kyc because this is the best thing to know the actual entity of the bounty hunters for his rewards to do the bounty campaign. I think this is good for all bounty 

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:54:41 PM

Some bounties requires KYC while some don't. It's just to ascertain that you don't belong to countries that are restricted in crypto activities because of their laws.
In my opinion, so that the ICO team is not responsible for the fact that someone became a member of the ICO from countries whose governments forbid their citizens to participate in the ICO, it’s enough to warn them in their documents and that everyone who joins should press the appropriate option that he knows that. It does not necessarily require confidential data from us. In addition, bounty hunters cannot be considered as clients of ICO projects at all, since they do not invest their money in ICO projects.
However, in any case, a KYC check should be carried out for bounty hunters before joining the ICO signature campaign so that everyone can assess their ability to pass such a check. For example, I can not provide documents confirming the fact of residence at the place of registration. since I live at the place of registration. Therefore, to work for free, then at the end of the ICO to find out that I will not be able to get through KYC, I do not agree.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: