Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:24:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy supporter getting screwed for over 36 hours, WTF is wrong with CRYPTSY!!  (Read 870 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:52:08 PM

I'm so shocked I don't even want to type my story.
To Cryptsy,
You have serious issues with your support system:
1) Why is the status getting changed to "awaiting your reply" when your people are not answering or telling me what you need?
2) Why has my deposit taken OVER 36 HOURS?
3) The original entry had all the info needed  (Note "Coin Type (Speeds up resolution time)" was in the text, the drop-down was not selected since that is not in your pop-up form at the main website)

I don't want to wait another 12 hours and find the status is "awaiting your reply", but there is no response from you.
Please fix my deposit, ticket #91533
Thank you

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:05:28 PM

In the past I was a clear supporter of Cryptsy.
What is wrong? Not enough staff?

>>> Has anyone else had this issue with the ticket status getting changed and no response from them?

Dangolbery

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:35:20 AM

Cryptsy for me has been all over the place, one minute everything works perfectly with deposit/withdrawal's going through within seconds and then a couple hours later your lucky if a trade goes through.

I think it's due to the infinite amount of coins they have up there. At peak times they would get a fuck load of trades/deposits/withdrawals.

I believe it's 'awaiting your reply' when a support guy has opened/is working on your ticket. Because i had it say awaiting your reply and then probably an hour later my problem was fixed. A little comment "I'm looking into your issue." or something like that would go a long way and would only involve a CTRL+V on their part.
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:45:22 AM

Thanks for the input. They are really not able to keep up with tickets. My situation will be at 48 hours later tonight.

Cryptsy for me has been all over the place, one minute everything works perfectly with deposit/withdrawal's going through within seconds and then a couple hours later your lucky if a trade goes through.

I think it's due to the infinite amount of coins they have up there. At peak times they would get a fuck load of trades/deposits/withdrawals.

I believe it's 'awaiting your reply' when a support guy has opened/is working on your ticket. Because i had it say awaiting your reply and then probably an hour later my problem was fixed. A little comment "I'm looking into your issue." or something like that would go a long way and would only involve a CTRL+V on their part.

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:04:11 AM

I have a deposit that has taken over 36 hours for Unobtanium. Sent a support message have not got a reply - but I rarely do.

The strange thing is I sent a Unobtanium deposit a few days ago and it was in my account within an hour or two.

For me Cryptsy is becoming close to unusable. Its a total gamble sending a deposit there - sometimes it turns up sometimes it does not (until days later)!

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:18:45 AM

For me Cryptsy is becoming close to unusable. Its a total gamble sending a deposit there - sometimes it turns up sometimes it does not (until days later)!

I wonder what the technical issue is with their wallets?
Mine is hitting 48 hours soon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: