Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:48:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN](NO ICO) Lonero - The Future of Digital Cash  (Read 1254 times)
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

I was very intrigued with the title being made, I think this is a project or a very good plan once to future problems or issues to the fore, as more investment this time will continue to change, we must be able to plan a a great business for our future one problem of this digital world.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoneroLNR

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:30:47 PM

Chinese investors allowed?

Again, Lonero isn't doing an ICO. Also guys, please read the Whitepaper and offer insights
beefbiryani

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

Now that's something different and new.
uroojausaf

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:39:20 PM

What is the status of this project rightnow?
hijabiyo

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:22:26 PM

I just visited your website and there are only 3 team members. Why is it so ?
Andy_Chris

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:29:35 PM

No ico??
telenordevice

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:56:15 AM

if there isn;t any ico then why aren't you guys listing the token directly to exchanges?
JessicaAshl

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

How 3 team members will handle this project?
zongdevice

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:03:21 PM

On what exchanges will the Lonero  token be tradable? What is your strategy on this party. Thanks
LoneroLNR

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:14:19 PM

hi is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway?

Yes a prototype is on its way in the timeline, also the board team is all what is needed right now. No need for Lonero to do an ICO and we can list on the trading exchanges after beta released and a large enough user base.
nivea23

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:36:49 PM

hi is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway?

Yes a prototype is on its way in the timeline, also the board team is all what is needed right now. No need for Lonero to do an ICO and we can list on the trading exchanges after beta released and a large enough user base.

That is a great approach.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

There are many blockchain projects on energy. I hope the eloncity will be more prominent but the project is there
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

approx 20% of total supply to the founder
non asic proof
masternodes

Cheesy it's a joke right?

To be fair, Lonero's founder is building this entire thing with no ICO. This means he is taking a cut in a project he is spending months of his time on with no clear indication of its future market acceptance. This solely relies on technological knowledge and capabilities. Also read the whitepaper....

but once it hits off in exchanges, people will not remember that 20% is allotted to the founder. people tend to forget easily. sometimes they dont even know that kind of distribution. they will just ride the hype. so do we see bright future here? we cant tell yet. just dont buy in exchanges if you dont believe in this project. plain and simple.
I think the founder is an important figure and we can not forget, I think if 20% for the founder is a common thing

A good project to think about the future, here the founders get 20%, this sometimes makes envy but seen from the performance that has the full responsibility I think is also not a problem. Certainly, users who have joined also does not matter this. Hope if Lonero is a project for the future that can grow and have profit for its users.

timemedicos

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:56:19 PM

Does anyone know which advises the project team?
In my opinion, good advisors are an important component for such projects.
fullstop23

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

I like the idea but cant really see how this will be long term. Also, any news on bounties?
DustanPorter

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

Perhaps my question will sound quite strange, but what are the opportunities of this blockchain? Can you, please, explain in general?
LoneroLNR

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:17:55 PM

Lonero is technologically valuable with the ability to deliver something that can greatly disrupt the crypto industry

approx 20% of total supply to the founder
non asic proof
masternodes

Cheesy it's a joke right?

To be fair, Lonero's founder is building this entire thing with no ICO. This means he is taking a cut in a project he is spending months of his time on with no clear indication of its future market acceptance. This solely relies on technological knowledge and capabilities. Also read the whitepaper....

but once it hits off in exchanges, people will not remember that 20% is allotted to the founder. people tend to forget easily. sometimes they dont even know that kind of distribution. they will just ride the hype. so do we see bright future here? we cant tell yet. just dont buy in exchanges if you dont believe in this project. plain and simple.
I think the founder is an important figure and we can not forget, I think if 20% for the founder is a common thing

A good project to think about the future, here the founders get 20%, this sometimes makes envy but seen from the performance that has the full responsibility I think is also not a problem. Certainly, users who have joined also does not matter this. Hope if Lonero is a project for the future that can grow and have profit for its users.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:41:56 PM

Lonero will be different from Monero, in terms of technological infrastructure and diversity of use cases.

Just to let you all know, once the bounty program is live, the Lonero team will likely start offering some bounties for whitepaper translations.

So you will open a bounty program even though you didn't held an ICO?
I think this is the first time knowing a project with no ICO that holding a bounty program.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Jimiee

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:59:07 AM

That is a big fascinating project with a great concept. I would like to be a part of Lonero
ScottAdam.

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

great project, the safety and confidence are the keys, people need to stay confident on the system work on in.
go ahead team.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: