Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lost half of my whole money, my history  (Read 2495 times)
angrynerd88 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:00:56 PM

I am an Italian man 25 y o. i have a daughter and a job which gives me simply enough to buy some food and live in a very small house, and to pay basic things for my daughter. I Came to know about btc from friends. I needed money. I was tempted. I began investing little than quickly brought all my life savings, still not so much, much to me. Now I am here watching btc going down and my life savings going away. I am even working very little in this period and I do not know if I will be able to afford to rent the room where I live or to give food to my daughter. I have always thought to be brave and manly but now I feel very unsecure and empty inside. I am not asking for money, I am just sharing my situation, but if someone more lucky than me would like to help me, you can contact me and I will give a btc address. If you do not want, no problem, I will overcome this thing alone, as I have always done. Thanks all

if you think I am inventing this, I can proof with pictures my identity, I can send a picturere with me and my daughter in our house, with this nickname written on a note. SSimply to tell you.
so please do not spam about me inventing stories, I can proove who I am and where I live, at least. As I said.

bitcoinminer

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:01:55 PM

Seems legit.

Send me your email, I actually had a Nigerian prince email me saying he had millions of dollars to give me.  I don't really need it, so maybe he can send it to you instead?

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.

-Warren Buffett
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:04:35 PM

I am an Italian man 25 y o. i have a daughter and a job which gives me simply enough to buy some food and live in a very small house, and to pay basic things for my daughter. I Came to know about btc from friends. I needed money. I was tempted. I began investing little than quickly brought all my life savings, still not so much, much to me. Now I am here watching btc going down and my life savings going away. I am even working very little in this period and I do not know if I will be able to afford to rent the room where I live or to give food to my daughter. I have always thought to be brave and manly but now I feel very unsecure and empty inside. I am not asking for money, I am just sharing my situation, but if someone more lucky than me would like to help me, you can contact me and I will give a btc address. If you do not want, no problem, I will overcome this thing alone, as I have always done. Thanks all

if you think I am inventing this, I can proof with pictures my identity, I can send a picturere with me and my daughter in our house, with this nickname written on a note. SSimply to tell you.

Here.

I'll double your money in 6 months. Possibly triple or quadruple it.

I just took care of things on my end.  Now all you have to do is:  Nothing.  Just sit back and be patient.

You're welcome.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 10:04:59 PM

Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bitcoinminer

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:08:12 PM

Christ, by the sounds of it you may need to go out and get a job to pay your rent!

What's an elderly man of 25 to do!?!?!

-Warren Buffett
angrynerd88 (OP)

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:10:58 PM

Christ, by the sounds of it you may need to go out and get a job to pay your rent!

I had a regular job I have lost it now I am trying to go on with brief temporary part time jobs but it is very hard. You have no idea how hard it is to find a job in Italy in these days, if you are not Friend-to-someone-important.

njcarlos

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:11:07 PM

Well, you know, Italy and all that.
kireinaha

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:11:50 PM

This guy again? He made another thread begging a couple days ago. I can't tell if he's serious or not, but sad if there are actually people out there who don't take into account that the value of a commodity -- hear me out -- can actually go down and not just up all the time. Incredible, I know...

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
bitcoinminer

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:12:37 PM

I had a regular job I have lost it now I am trying to go on with brief temporary part time jobs but it is very hard. You have no idea how hard it is to find a job in Italy in these days, if you are not Friend-to-someone-important.

Sell handjobs at the Vatican.  I guarantee you'll make more than you ever would have with BitCoin.

-Warren Buffett
angrynerd88 (OP)

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:16:36 PM

Sell handjobs at the Vatican.  I guarantee you'll make more than you ever would have with BitCoin.

I am not even Catholic. Have you ever heard that stereotypes like Italians being dark haired short connected to mafia and Catholic could be a bit wrong? maybe simply stereotypes?

bitcoinminer

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:19:28 PM

I am not even Catholic. Have you ever heard that stereotypes like Italians being dark haired short connected to mafia and Catholic could be a bit wrong? maybe simply stereotypes?

I didn't say you were Catholic.  I said you could make money giving out handjobs at the Vatican.  Very different.

-Warren Buffett
vpitcher07

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:21:46 PM

I didn't say you were Catholic.  I said you could make money giving out handjobs at the Vatican.  Very different.

This is fucking hilarious.

Bitcoin: The currency of liberty
1HBJSf3Lm9i8KxjZ7fuoN9FJ8hniniFbv4
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 10:21:55 PM

This always leads nowhere, legit or not.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:23:17 PM

what about the mother of the girl? where is she, why isnt she paying, did she died?
bitcoinminer

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:24:14 PM

what about the mother of the girl? where is she, why isnt she paying, did she died?

And more importantly, why isn't SHE out giving the handjobs?

-Warren Buffett
angrynerd88 (OP)

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:25:31 PM

priests have kids to do that kind of job, they would not like me, this is very well known. Let s go back in topic now

bitcoinminer

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:26:32 PM

priests have kids to do that kind of job, they would not like me, this is very well known. Let s go back in topic now

Back in topic:

Go get a job.  If you want people to give you free bitcoins, open an exchange like Mt. GOXXX.

-Warren Buffett
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 10:26:42 PM

And more importantly, why isn't SHE out giving the handjobs?
I'd pay for those.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
angrynerd88 (OP)

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:27:33 PM

we separated time ago due to personal problems. I decided to care about daughter cause I worked regularly at that time and she has never worked so she could not afford to keep her. She lives with parents in a different town.

kireinaha

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:28:19 PM

Ok back to the topic. When are you going to buy some more? Now is a great opportunity, all you need to do is hold them this time and you will profit, almost certainly.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: