Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic? ✅  (Read 3232 times)
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

not just people who get a lot of benefits with bitcoin, many of them can take more and more profit about how bitcoin becomes their job without having to look for another job. Bitcoin can directly help the community by providing results for investors or traders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maliclaire

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

As of now, Using bitcoin in our every day life it can help many people to transact , trade and others. so as the time goes by, i think by helping bitcoin to ourselves it can also help our economic grow successfully.  
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

When we say the economy, it could refer to the level of the country in terms of financial status. Bitcoin open new opportunity to people that long have no work and to those people who are looking for extra income for their family. Thus, there are a lot of people who engaged in the crypto have somewhat contributed to the financial status of the country. However, doesn't always bring fortune, some people have lost fortune due to illegal activities that go along with the crypto like scams or ponzi. But, I do believe that people who engaged in crypto have benefited from it.
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic? This is a great statement because the world at large do not  support  bitcoin therefore it make things so hard for bitcoin because it has not been legalized  globally

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
Robert Brownn

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:29:05 PM

For economies that depend heavily on its overseas workforce, remittances are what drives growth.At present, money transfers are facilitated by banks that charge extra in processing and transaction fees. Aside from that, transaction time is relatively slow and it would take seven days at the latest before the receiving party can access the funds. With bitcoin, on the other hand, people can get around these caveats and get more from their money than what traditional wire transfers entail. What’s more, currency conversions through such transfers are costly, whereas bitcoin conversions are much simpler and do not entail any such costs whatsoever. From this, we can only expect overseas workers to depend heavily on bitcoin as a more convenient and less costly means to send money to their loved ones.
Frank Norwoodd

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

Bitcoin is mined through a complex software and hardware infrastructure system. And just like any other traditional method of mining, manufacturing bitcoin also impact the environment in not so subtle ways. The servers used for mining consume a great deal of energy. We can only imagine how much is being spent on running countless servers around the world. In response, environmental legislation will have to be introduced to address energy consumption related to bitcoin mining.
Mary Taylor

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

Dark web is the section of the web that is not accessible through the search engine. What we are given access to is the surface web which is not even half of the existing internet. Dark web is accessible only through special software like Tor Browser which enables anonymous searching of the internet. Dark web is the place where you can find assassins, weapons and a lot more illegal stuff. By using crypto currencies like Bitcoins people can make illegal transactions without giving any information about themselves. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins are a way to empower such transactions across the globe which will ultimately result in increased cyber crime.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

Bitcoin can't directly make world's economy become better instantly. But we know that bitcoin surely make the world's economy one step further, and help many people's economy becomes better.
A lot of people experience success in investing bitcoin, and i bet there are a lot of people who get rich from bitcoin. Before, they may experience poverty. But now their life becomes better after knowing bitcoin. If many people become richer and poverty decrease, it will be great for the country's economy and of course world's economy as well.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
gabinsight

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

Bitcoin is already doing more help than damage to the worlds economy. I am personally predicting it to influence the worlds economy even more, as more crypto policies are introduced.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:30:27 PM

Some people are asking, "How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic?"

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

Bitcoin helps our economy by simply giving works to those unemployed, thats why the number of people who is unemployed is decreasing.Bitcoin helps people in our everyday life. It helps in our transactions. People can easily earn money without the help of the government.Bitcoin gives so much opportunities to others .

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jennifer Daviess

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

There have been many ups and downs in the value of Bitcoins and this scenario is likely to continue. Due to the extreme highs and lows BitCoins present a massive possibility for speculation. Just like trading in shares, trading in Bitcoins is massive and seeing the rise in traction around cryptocurrencies it is likely to grow further. Another reason accounting to this is the increasing cost of investing in the stock markets. A share in Apple or Facebook can cost around $150 while Bitcoins can be bought in fractions at a price as low as one-tenth of a cent. This makes it an easy target for speculative gains.
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Yes it is true bitcoin can help one's economy. That's how I feel with my boyfriend. When we just work somewhere and do not know the bitcoin of money we get just enough for everyday kebtuhan. But once we get to know bitcoin and pursue it we can set aside our money for other needs.
Richard Thompsonn

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

Earlier all the monetary transactions were enabled through central banks (directly or indirectly). Now, with the evolution of Bitcoins, the scenario has changed. The power that was vested in the governments and central banks is shifting to the masses. This revolutionary change in transaction handling has the power to change the economic structure. To bring security and enable scrutiny, central banks and financial institutions maintain a record of all the transactions undertaken by the people. Now with digital currencies, this economic power can be challenged by people. This has led to the creation of a new autonomous body which can facilitate transactions. Ultimately if adopted on a large scale, Bitcoins can lead to the politicization of money.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

bitcoin?
I am personally very helpful with bitcoin has become a means of adding money to me, with my earning bitcoin can be double than I just rely on working every day or establish a business.
so I do not doubt going to bitcoin for my life and including it for my family
Yes, bitcoin is very helpful for you and for everyone, and for me bitcoin save me its give me job with high income it is really help me cause my investment it will grow more than I expected I am so thankful I have no doubt to continuing work here cause even my family are interested now to join in bitcoin
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

Bitcoin is not yet on that level of influence on countries but rather its economic effects are felt on the level of individuals. Jobless moms, overseas workers, unemployed individuals, students and many more have started to earn online jobs due to bitcoin. In this area we can say that some countries the poverty rate have reduced not on a big scale but on a small scale. But even though this maybe only felt by some few, it is still a helpful currency that allows people to earn online.
It is true that bitcoin function for know does not directly affects the development of the economy of a specific country it just functions as a source of income for people who take bitcoin as an investment, trading and in transaction that could give them a chance to earn and to used cryptocurrency. Its credits would just be dominant on those traders chose to trade upon local exchanger and wallet that have a fees within the sector of the government.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

It makes the digital world which is the big thing right now all over the world more vital and interconnected to every human being. It is woven in the the very core of our daily routines and does making our lives easier and more comfortable.
Mota satish

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:37:37 PM

Bitcoin can help the world's economy by giving a work and earn money using bitcoin, in using bitcoin they can earn money and can also help other people or users to earn money and in that way they can help the economy to rise.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

I don't think it helps the global economy directly, but indirectly, by providing support to its underlying technology, which is Blockchain, it'll help by promoting transparency and removing unnecessary links in the business chains, which will help get rid of red tape and the rest of bloodsuckers. So, it can help, in its own way, you know Wink

I think bitcoin helps our economy with those who invest in it and earn income. So bitcoin can help the world economy by introducing it to the world currency, and besides it is now implemented but not around the world
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

Many people are hedging their national currencies with the bitcoin. Many of these currencies  suffer from inflation. Bitcoin helps people to prevent further devaluation of their money.

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

Bitcoin helps the worlds economy by simply giving work to those unemployed. Bitcoin helps to transact trade and etc. Bitcoin helps people to earn money . Bitcoin helps people to earn money so that they can sustain their own needs without the help of the government.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: