Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:55:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic? ✅  (Read 3243 times)
genlocy

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

It is a crypto and it’s an international and decentralized currency. It’s independent. It doesn’t make difference for countries. Yes, all countries do not accept bitcoin but those who accept it can make a great benefit for their economy.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

Some people are asking, "How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic?"

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

Bitcoin gives opportunities to work especially for those unemployed and bitcoin gives us big profit . It also help others on paying their bills easily

boyprodn

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

Reduced reliance on fiat money:
Ever since mankind invented currency, money in its metallic and paper forms have become the main medium of exchange. With the digital revolution we are experiencing right now, the economic landscape will transform in drastic ways. But it remains to be seen how bitcoin, which takes the form of data, can replace our present monetary system. Yet, consumers have become more reliant on online transactions as a more convenient means to pay for products and services. What’s more, a lot of people that are already managing their own bitcoin wallets have full confidence that their virtual cash enjoys the same level of security as real money.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

Very hard to understand your input but i understood your question.

The most obvoius thing in my mind , is that it is borderless , cheapand very fast compred to bank transfers.
Then there is much more serious aspect which is that bitcoin cant be printed like dollar or any other currency, this difficult question and what kind of impact it would have it there was no printable money,
yusbeelly

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

the bitcoin may not help in the global economy but if in certain parts it is doing so since hotels, banks or companies are adapting to this technology, so little by little it will gain its place and go far.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:59:52 PM

Well I think bitcoin on a larger scale aren't really affect the economy that much that they will see it as a significant factor but rather I think it is much felt by the individuals that are using it. Economical speaking,  many people have changed their lives from maybe poor or middle class to somehow nearing rich socioeconomic status because they have been triumphant. I think, if the economy of a country really accept bitcoin by mentioning and claiming it like what happen to other country,  that is when the effects are noticeable in their economy.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:20:40 AM

Its not bitcoin who will help people instead its the people who will need to help themselves,bitcoin is just a tool together will all the cryptocurrency but still the people who uses this must do actions for their favors remember that currency is whom people hold its not the currency who holds people
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

My point of view is Bitcoin is the world most fast growing and number one trending crypto currency at the movement therefore it should be helps the world's economic because every single company looking for there own crypto currency to trade with other currencies. If they can make it possible they can help increase world economy somehow.
 And there will be more things for helps the world's economy.
Although it offers many added value when compared with conventional currency, for those who want to use a crypto currency type it needs to be more careful. Precautions need to be directed to the legality and security of using bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

We all know that globalizing is spreading rapidly, just like bitcoin because it is adapting by many countries now adays. Did you think why they are adapting bitcoin?? Simply because they can see opportunities in bitcoin that can help their people,their country and also for the improvements of their economy.  Smiley

Techfrog

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

I think that the only way that it can help the economic is just by changing it, i dont think that it will help it unless that the government put taxes to it (because they will earn their fee from our transactions) so i would not support that.
bbnt81

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:16:40 AM

With the security that the blockchain offers, integrating with other technologies like TOR network, people will more likely to put money into crypto to keep their money safe and still grow in value.
However, bitcoin has some drawbacks that need to imrpove in order to really help the world's economic. The confirmation speed is still slow and extremely bad on some days when the network gets busy. The second point is the fee is still a little high (vary, depends on exchanges and platforms).
With that being said. Bitcoin still has a lot of potentials to help the world but it is early to say that it does right now.
greengate01

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:21:01 AM

In my own words, bitcoin can help the world economic by introducing it to the worlds currency, and besides it is now implemented but not in the entire world, it helps our economy by the people investing in it and has the income profit.

It is always a big help to the economy if bitcoin will be accepted as a digital currency to the country.It would be a big help if it is being introduce to the entire world because our payment method and transaction will be easier.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

bitcoin?
I am personally very helpful with bitcoin has become a means of adding money to me, with my earning bitcoin can be double than I just rely on working every day or establish a business.
so I do not doubt going to bitcoin for my life and including it for my family
In bitcoin I build my new business, bitcoin gives me high profit in my investment so that I provide all my family needs and some of my profit in bitcoin I save it for build a business. I am so thankful to bitcoin cause my life including my family now become better and successful.
De4ted

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

bitcoin helps the world economic through currency. aside from that, it could help investors financially.
Polkadott

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

Many earn money from the bitcoin they use and thus also improve the economy. Bitcoin has become the money to buy in eshops, so bitcoin boosts the economy in a broad direction. bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have boosted the world economy as well as the economies of many countries. Bitcoin is traded on the stock exchange where people are employed, and they feed their families. The digital industry gives jobs to many businesses and individuals
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

Bitcoin need to be accepted and legalized first as one of the world's legal currencies and used widely by all kinds of people so it can able to help the world's economy. But the world have to deal with bitcoin's high volatility and they must have to find some effective ways on how to control it. Rapid-fluctuating virtual currency might affect the financial system of every country.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:09:10 AM

Yes it can raise bitcoin reputation and also to the market discussions , we are so glad to hear that more and more positive things always happen about bitcoin.
cryptochain5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

Bitcoin can provide a safer blockchain technology compare to the other existing cryptocurrency and that is the reason why bitcoin will help the  world economy.
sagittarius1

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

Incredible string, admirably I figure Bitcoin and other cryptographic money has as of now give awesome effect in our economy considering how extraordinary and extremely encouraging its mechanical headway and breakthrouh it offers for saving money, and financial segment. Its advantages, for example, being decentralized, quick and lesser exchange cost has officially had effect to our web based business. At any rate, it would in any case be viewed as these days as auxiliary cash alongside fiat cash. Infact, different nations gives government administrative dangers to cryto. At last, I trust bitcoin will come up on top on fiat cash and will turn into the essential money later on.
brightology

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

Bitcoin has the power to set up industry across the nation by empowering youth and many more to work in factory, secondly it we help more on to spread the news towards the community, because bitcoin is real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: