Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:21:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY 0.1 BTC] Need script for building QT wallets  (Read 557 times)
petronius (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:47:08 PM

Hi,

We have created a new cryptocurrency. The command-line version of our wallet works, and now we need a developer to automate the building of the qt wallets for the Windows, Mac and Linux platforms. We are NOT looking for someone to just compile the wallets once on their machine, but to give us a script/procedure that we can run on our side every time we update the atlcoin's codebase, and this procedure would include automatically installing the required dependencies.

We could pay 0.1 BTC per platform (Windows, Mac and Linux).

Please pm me with a proposal if you can do this for us.

A little background on us: We have developed an alpha version of a new cryptocurrency . I can't say too much in this forum, but it will offer new, high-impact features at a technological and social level. Beyond this immediate task, we are looking for a dev who can help us with some of the day-to-day changes that are coming up. We have one developer already, but his is focused on the longer-term features, and we need help adding other changes. It would be great to find someone who could quickly become the lead developer on the coin. The lead developer would also receive significant compensation. For details, please pm me.

Thanks!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 12:29:30 AM

for 0.1 I can do a logo but not qt wallet.
Your offer its silly in my opinion.

0.1 BTC for developer is like nothing.

Think again.

Your project seems not pro.

Just another shitty coin.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 12:44:25 AM

I can't say too much in this forum, but it will offer new, high-impact features at a technological and social level.
Clearly. This currency is so advanced and the developers so intelligent, yet they can't figure out how to do a simple compile. Roll Eyes

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 02:46:05 AM

Yeees Smiley it must be great alt currency.

I guess developers did not yet understood developing Smiley but ...

wish them all best and if they will give me 100000000 of their coins for free I will maybe take it...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: