Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to paypal -- Legit ?  (Read 7700 times)
smiba

Activity: 78
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:12:09 PM

Yeah we're fucked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LikeTurgenev

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:34:47 PM

Doesn't they have a company name? Loool what a email kid
smiba

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:45:48 PM

Oh never mind, they really are partners! There is hope!

Mav2000

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:05:05 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 06:20:21 PM by Mav2000

I am quite sure they are a partner with Virwox
Mav2000

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:07:22 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 06:20:46 PM by Mav2000

Well, I hope the problem gets solved.
smiba

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:10:03 PM

SCAM CONFIRMED - DO NOT USE!!!

SCAM CONFIRMED - DO NOT USE!!!
djdan200

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:47:04 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 09:01:53 PM by djdan200

Hey guys, DJ again.

So my previous experiences were good with these guys, but now they've LOST my business.

I tried selling their now Minimum at .5 btc, and am stuck in this ridiculous "Level System" that they Fail to mention anywhere on their website. Apparently you are only guaranteed your "You will receive your money in maximum 3 hours" motto if you follow their strict rules, which again, they FAIL to mention ANYWHERE on their site.

Their rules are:

1) You can only use 1 paypal account per IP Address

2) You can not use your 1 paypal account on any other IP address except for the one you used on your first transaction

3) Could be anything else! Since they don't even give you all the rules, they just say "These are the most likely causes"

If you don't follow these rules, which I can't stress enough, ARE NOT STATED ANYWHERE ON THEIR SITE, you are put in this completely ridiculous "Level System".

Now what is this "Level System" that they never truly explain?

Basically, from what I've gathered from scarce details in emails from them, their "Level System" is basically a bs PONZI SCHEME.

They take everyone's money then pay off people from the highest amount pending, wait until they receive more money from others, then pay off the lower amounts. According to them, it COULD take WEEKS to get paid. They don't even give you a definite answer! You know what they do say though? Oh, just pay us 3-5x what you originally paid us and we will take you out of the "Level System" and pay you within the 3 hour window, that we already guaranteed in the first place!

Oh and their Customer Support is TERRIBLE. The only guy you can talk to apparently has no power whatsoever and can't do anything himself because it is all done "Automatically by the system". When you ask for a refund, he says again it will take WEEKS because it has to go through "3 different departments" and once you start the process, you cannot undo it. REALLY? 3 departments in your 2 story "Company" complex:

http://imgur.com/AL8Z8ZA

What? Is the financial department in the "loo" ?

This is a PONZI SCHEME hands down. Screw these guys, I will never sell to them again!

STAY AWAY!!!
STAY AWAY!!!
STAY AWAY!!!
STAY AWAY!!!
STAY AWAY!!!
smiba

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:50:29 PM

Don't you get it? Its not a ponzi scheme... Its a scam. They pay you the first time and the next time they screw you over.

their level system is just a way to make sure you'll be busy for a few days
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:04:29 PM

Like I said on Page one of this thread:

This site is a 100% Scam

How do you people throw 3,4,5 BTC at these boobs and expect to get money back.

If you read my post and sent them money anyway, you got exactly what you deserved.

djdan200

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:09:28 PM

Don't you get it? Its not a ponzi scheme... Its a scam. They pay you the first time and the next time they screw you over.

their level system is just a way to make sure you'll be busy for a few days

Well their "Level System" sounds like a Ponzi Scheme to me, which is a type of scam. That fake email thing is pretty messed up though! I bet this site will be gone within the next month or two after they collect enough BTC, so ya, it's basically one big BTC scam like we see everyday.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:24:22 PM

When people were considering if it was a scam or not did anyone ever consider their offered prices are impossible.

They claimed they are a partner of VirWox, after fees at the time of the post selling 1 BTC on VirWox will net you $585 USD.  The site is claiming a rate of $650 ($665 with bonus code). No legitimate company could use VirWox and offer a better rate than VirWox.  Hell their claimed payment rate is higher than what you could get from VirWox with no fees.

If legit the company would be losing 13% (plus costs) on every single transaction.

Math it kryptonite for scammers.
LikeTurgenev

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:26:40 PM

i am reading now on reddit 'smiba' and 'djdan' asking for loan on every site if not getting it they are writing bad reviews that is brilliant idea for getting money must admit Smiley
smiba

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:27:55 PM

i am reading now on reddit 'smiba' and 'djdan' asking for loan on every site if not getting it they are writing bad reviews that is brilliant idea for getting money must admit Smiley

Yeah, not.. Link to post please?

Oh this is my reddit http://www.reddit.com/user/smiba/

Not asking for loan or whatever
djdan200

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:41:54 PM

Yes I will be posting negative reviews wherever I can to warn people about this site. Right now if you google btc2money.net or btc2money all you see is negative feedback.

Yeah, not.. Link to post please?

Oh this is my reddit http://www.reddit.com/user/smiba/

Not asking for loan or whatever

I think he is talking about this post:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1y9tfm/has_anyone_tried_btc2moneynet_if_yes_and_there_is/

I posted here, Im not sure why he mentioned you though.
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:48:46 PM

Why are you bustin on them in this thread and saying they are Legit here?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462660
Mav2000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:08:29 PM

No reply for last 48 hours. Bye bye my bit coin.
djdan200

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:12:43 PM

Okay, so the "system" got my 5.3BTC stuck... I sent them this back

http://pastebin.com/CTuMPX6m

(Start from end)

I got the same exact response from them. They said I needed an additional .6 btc to reach the "3 hour window" limit, so I stupidly paid them another .6. Now they're telling me I'm stuck in "waiting" and the only way I can get out is double what I already have in their accounts (Which is another 1.1 btc). Do they really expect me to send them twice as much btc just to fix an issue they created themselves?

These guys are either scammers or just complete morons. Either way, It looks like we're screwed.
grifferz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:20:11 PM

They said I needed an additional .6 btc to reach the "3 hour window" limit, so I stupidly paid them another .6.
These guys are either scammers or just complete morons. Either way, It looks like we're screwed.
You sent your btc to people after a forum thread already said they were scammers.

Then they asked you for more btc which you also sent.

And now you're unsure which set of people are scammers and which are morons?

You may need to step away from the Internet.
djdan200

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:40:09 PM

They said I needed an additional .6 btc to reach the "3 hour window" limit, so I stupidly paid them another .6.
You sent your btc to people after a forum thread already said they were scammers.

Then they asked you for more btc which you also sent.

And now you're unsure which set of people are scammers and which are morons?

You may need to step away from the Internet.

Hey in my defense, the first two times I sent money to them they paid within an hour, on two separate days and amounts. The third time I sent it from a different computer, so they put me in their "level" system.

Yes I know it was stupid sending them the additional .6 for the immediate payout, but I just wanted to give them one last shot since the guy promised it would work. Originally I needed an additional 1.6 btc to reach the "limit for immediate payout", then 2 days later it lowered to an additional .6 which I could manage risking.

I'm just trying to be hopeful that they're just a buncha morons who bought some btc program they don't know how to use yet.. and eventually I'll get my money back. But this BTC world is full of scumbags so I know my chances are low =/
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:40:39 PM

These guys are either scammers or just complete morons.

Fixed your post for you.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: