Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow [blackarrowsoftware.com]: All Things Considered - Divulged  (Read 18004 times)
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:20:29 AM

sweeeeeet jesus
those pictures are a data centre ?

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 10:39:08 AM

sweeeeeet jesus

Buddy, it's worst then you think. In fact, it's worst that I originally thought. And to think I did all this shit for free, conducting this discovery because I was probably trolled to help a couple fellow bitcoiners out, all the while literally having it stuck up my ass by fellow bitcoiners, some of which I've donated bitcoins to, and possibly tarnished my reputation. Who the hell would ever vet me now?

Speaking of vetting, unfortunately the super-duper Hawaiian co-op will probably be the next entity to cease operations due to this major, major clusterfuck. There is no way in hell that I, nor any fellow bitcoiners worth their salt would have given Matt Carson light of day. Same true for that clown down in Tampa, among a handful of others vetted by them, all of which will be exposed in due time.

Bottom line, there's not a single person that's associated with Black Arrow that I trust, and don't give a rat's ass if none of them, along with their fanbois, think that I'm the one that's a piece of shit.

Suffice to say, anybody now requesting any refunds from Matt Carson, will NOT ever see a satoshi of their precious bitcoins. But don't worry, you won't ever see a Black Arrow product either. And you can take that to the bank.

~Bruno Kucinskas
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 07:51:18 PM

I believe Phinn as he has done significant investigating and picked up on the pattern of bullshit.
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:41:58 PM

tbh...why do you bother investigating?
you've been here longer than me i think... tards gonna tard.. can't stop that Sad
someone could sell a piece of crap with a usb cable hanging out of it if the price is cheap enough... I suspect as long as that piece of crap included free shipping everyone would jump on said piece of crap.

Forum has been over run with degenerates for a while now... your basically one of the few long time members who hasn't ended up scamming, or getting 'hacked' or being so retarded you lose all the $$.

sweeeeeet jesus

Buddy, it's worst then you think. In fact, it's worst that I originally thought. And to think I did all this shit for free, conducting this discovery because I was probably trolled to help a couple fellow bitcoiners out, all the while literally having it stuck up my ass by fellow bitcoiners, some of which I've donated bitcoins to, and possibly tarnished my reputation. Who the hell would ever vet me now?

Speaking of vetting, unfortunately the super-duper Hawaiian co-op will probably be the next entity to cease operations due to this major, major clusterfuck. There is no way in hell that I, nor any fellow bitcoiners worth their salt would have given Matt Carson light of day. Same true for that clown down in Tampa, among a handful of others vetted by them, all of which will be exposed in due time.

Bottom line, there's not a single person that's associated with Black Arrow that I trust, and don't give a rat's ass if none of them, along with their fanbois, think that I'm the one that's a piece of shit.

Suffice to say, anybody now requesting any refunds from Matt Carson, will NOT ever see a satoshi of their precious bitcoins. But don't worry, you won't ever see a Black Arrow product either. And you can take that to the bank.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:23:20 PM

This thread delivers. +1000 internets for Phinn's sleuth skills.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:24:31 AM

Forum has been over run with degenerates for a while now... your basically one of the few long time members who hasn't ended up scamming, or getting 'hacked' or being so retarded you lose all the $$.
You're all wrong, there.
We actually need more people like Phin - even though I was very disappointed and wanted to spank his butt after this JK-Dinner-Feast.
He might be wrong, he might be harmful to some legit businesses.

But he just states publicly known facts. Which should be harmless, right?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Vexatious

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:07:49 AM

This is a long con. I don't doubt that for a second.

When I pre-ordered an X-1 in December I had plenty of doubt then as well, but I made the conscious decision to do it anyway. My calculation at the time was a pure risk/return calculation that had nothing to do with mining. I was OK with the mining projections, even if they were late (which seemed to be the common complaint regarding pre-orders) but my concern was with the legitimacy of the company and the whole operation. When I first started thinking about it, there was no re-seller in the US so I would have had to order from BA directly. I had to wait a few days to get paid, then transfer the money to the exchange, then wait three more days for it to get there. Well by the time my $300 made it to the exchange, BA changed their order policy from being able to buy 1 X-1 to 10 X-1's. So I was SoL, I couldn't afford one now!!! No big deal, I got some BTC. But then Minersource came along and said, "Hey! We can sell just one, buy from us!" So I decided to check out their site, filled in the personal information to create an account, went to the order page, and placed the order and it said to expect an email with payment details and instructions. The e-mail said to "contact matt@minersource.net to arrange manual bitcoin payment. I sent him an e-mail and I waited. And I waited. A few hours later I get an e-mail from:

halo3rockm@gmail.com; on behalf of; Matt Carson [matt@minersource.net]

1 X1 Ordered
.344BTC Total, Payable to:
1E996GUR3TqgpL2rC7khXKL7YmfwMSM15a

Upon confirmation of payment, order will be submitted to Order Q.

It didn't seem very professional to me at all and my doubt meter went up more. I googled the gmail address and found the E-bay mark against him from a few years back, but nothing else. Still, I remember getting that sense that something seemed just a little off. It was then that I made the risk/return calculation. I figured it was only three hundred bucks and I knew there was a good chance I was just throwing it away. And that was the question I asked myself, is it worth throwing away $300 for a chance at mining some bitcoins with the cheapest pre-order available from a company I felt was a little off? And I just did it. And crossed my fingers the risk would pay off.

Then a few weeks later came the news of the "move to the new data center" and my order is no longer on the live site but stuck in the archive site. And I knew then that I threw my money away.

Sure I held out a little hope, I am human after all, but when they announced the delay, I just gave up.

Then good ole PG came along. Smiley I appreciate the work you do over there, even if the posts are getting deleted (and how the fuck is that, in and of itself, not a glaring clue for people anyway??? *shakes head*). If you reach even one person who was about the pull the trigger and didn't, that's a win. But there is nothing you can do to save some people from parting with their money, even when they have been informed. People forget to do their due diligence because we've been hand held for so long, that's all. Some lessons are tough to learn, but absolutely necessary...

I know that I won't get my BTC back, even though I have requested a refund, but that's because an informed decision I made turned out to be a bad choice. I can live with that. Unfortunately many other people can't and so they call FUD on you instead. It's easier to believe the lie than face the consequences of the truth.

BTC Address: 1LKrhNXUDBZANdtqzE3Au9xjFHVCADfc9S
SolarCoin address: 8dDpPHrRBedyWBzxvbXD3paGkDjJkPRN2i
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 01:14:48 AM

And as soon as Josh misses one weekly payment, I'll be back in BFL's threads like... like... like... Still thinking!
First off, fuzznuts, I'm not being paid by anybody to do this, but if I were, I would declare such in a heartbeat.

Tell us more about your arrangement please.
You ignored the question.
Question still ignored 9 posts later. For someone so intent on 'shining light on the truth', you appear to be doing a good job at avoiding it.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:17:16 AM

Almost took your post seriously until I saw the cex.io link in your signature.
Kouye

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:19:24 AM

And as soon as Josh misses one weekly payment, I'll be back in BFL's threads like... like... like... Still thinking!
First off, fuzznuts, I'm not being paid by anybody to do this, but if I were, I would declare such in a heartbeat.

Question still ignored 9 posts later. For someone so intent on 'shining light on the truth', you appear to be doing a good job at avoiding it.

This whole instant love story is very dubious, but it probably requires a brand new post. This one is about MattCarson&associates.
Please create a new thread to discuss about the magic that turned away PG from BFL obvious scams.

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Vexatious

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:34:51 AM

CEX.io isn't a scam, it's just a bad idea if you think you can use it to mine. I use it to trade and for that it's a very good idea if you know what you're doing. It has predictable trading patterns and no fees, it's a trading no brainer. And since I used to be a futures trader, I have a pretty good idea what I'm doing on that front.

So what was your point again? Couldn't find anything in my actual post that you could attack so you pick on my signature instead? LOL

BTC Address: 1LKrhNXUDBZANdtqzE3Au9xjFHVCADfc9S
SolarCoin address: 8dDpPHrRBedyWBzxvbXD3paGkDjJkPRN2i
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:43:50 AM

CEX.io isn't a scam, it's just a bad idea if you think you can use it to mine. I use it to trade and for that it's a very good idea if you know what you're doing. It has predictable trading patterns and no fees, it's a trading no brainer. And since I used to be a futures trader, I have a pretty good idea what I'm doing on that front.

So what was your point again? Couldn't find anything in my actual post that you could attack so you pick on my signature instead? LOL

"CEX.io: A bad idea if you think you can use it to mine."

Should be their new slogan. It seems pretty scummy to me that you would advertise such a service you know will not return profit on its investors.

As for your post it really only consisted of "BA is bad mmkay"

Serious question: Have any of you armchair sleuths tried contacting verisilicon (The people making the chips for BA)? Surely you would be able to dig up some shit more convincing than what you have done so far.
goozman96

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:59:45 AM

"CEX.io: A bad idea if you think you can use it to mine."

Should be their new slogan. It seems pretty scummy to me that you would advertise such a service you know will not return profit on its investors.

As for your post it really only consisted of "BA is bad mmkay"

Serious question: Have any of you armchair sleuths tried contacting verisilicon (The people making the chips for BA)? Surely you would be able to dig up some shit more convincing than what you have done so far.
I've been waiting and waiting for the pertinent info from bobsag3 in order to do so. I'm still waiting.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 04:21:57 AM

Au contraire, for I'm still out 1,132 BTC stuck at InstaWallet since April, 2014.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:35:06 AM

Au contraire, for I'm still out 1,132 BTC stuck at InstaWallet since April, 2014.

wat

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 04:39:47 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 04:50:08 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Because I already answered it, but Alex Sovu/Alex Berk deleted the posts, but luckily for those that don't understand satire, this...

Haha... troll city!  Not a single one will actually take the bet.  It's all about trolling, not telling the truth!

God forbid people like Christian "Xian" Antkow and Darin "Bicknellski" Bicknell (the man who can't even make an ASIC board when other supply ALL of the technology, then tries to tell people who actually make the technology how to do business.  The very height of asshattery.) actually tell the truth in their posts!  It makes much more fun drama to make things up constantly lie about everything.

Go away no one likes you here.

And, to think all my posts were deleted off of Black Arrows thread due to me trolling. Matt Carson's post is definitely a troll post, of which nothing similar to what I've ever posted, I don't recall.

Hey Josh, I got these fuckers believing that you're paying off that bet to me in weekly installments--plus interest. Also, keep that secret among ourselves about that arrangement I made with you to stay out of the BFL threads till at least you pay off your debt to me in full.  Roll Eyes

Also, tell Jody and Sonny I said hi, and my family is doing fine.

MOTHERFUCKER!!! Thanks to this post I'm quoting, I just realized that I stood up for (or behind, no pun intended) Darin during that major blowup between you and him, and that fucker is sticking it up my ass big time over at the Black Arrow threads.

Now, I'm really pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (key stuck)

~TMIBTCITW
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 04:58:35 AM

wat

Seriously! At one time, that was ~1.25M+ USD of my own money I couldn't use. Today, it's only about half as much, but I'm pretty sure I could do great things for myself and family then the person who's kindly currently holding it for me.
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:34:49 PM

nah i wasn't saying what he was doing was wrong.. I know he does help out people with his findings which is  good..
i was just asking why he bothers after 3 years ? take the people in the active miner thread.  that ken guy could come in and post an update saying "hello" and the clowns will convince themselves after 8 pages that "hello" somehow translte to "i'm getting XXnm chips and they will be ready soon"
obviously that was slightly exagerated :] but still... forum has reached critical retardation levels and now newbie restrictions gone its only going to get worse.

You're all wrong, there.
We actually need more people like Phin - even though I was very disappointed and wanted to spank his butt after this JK-Dinner-Feast.
He might be wrong, he might be harmful to some legit businesses.

But he just states publicly known facts. Which should be harmless, right?

Kouye

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:57:37 PM

nah i wasn't saying what he was doing was wrong.. I know he does help out people with his findings which is  good..
i was just asking why he bothers after 3 years ? take the people in the active miner thread.  that ken guy could come in and post an update saying "hello" and the clowns will convince themselves after 8 pages that "hello" somehow translte to "i'm getting XXnm chips and they will be ready soon"
obviously that was slightly exagerated :] but still... forum has reached critical retardation levels and now newbie restrictions gone its only going to get worse.
Once again, (and I'm sorry for this OT post, Bruno, feel free to shoot a PM and I will delete it), I disagree.
When I joined, about a year ago, there were MUCH more people getting scammed, at least in marketpace and lending subs.
It's maybe a wrong feeling, but it seems to me that efforts have made those places safer. I agree we still need to improve on mining sub, though. There are means to acheive this, though, all we need is some strong voice as Tomato currently operating in lending/scamming, dedicated to issuing warnings in the mining sub.

Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:10:47 PM

that is seriously crazy talk...
lending section is basically useless now.
you see how quickly the scam section fills up each week ?? A yr or two ago it was just "blah blah scammed me" thread and I don't remember seeing close to the amount of scam accusation threads.

securities has always been very degenerative... but now their are a small amount of decent ones so I agree that is slightly better.

strong voice doesnt do anything when people can just sign up with tor over and over ( all tho this has been addressed now i think??).. people only get banned if they annoy theymos... forums gets hacked into every month.. noone cares... All the changes need to come from the top.

Tomatocage does a gr8 job as well and he has defnetly stopped people getting scammed and should continue what he does... but unfortunately if that was all it took the scam accusation section wouldnt be getting filled up constantly each week right ?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: