Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:40:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day  (Read 1959 times)
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks. It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum. Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day, they  will see no value in bitcoin again, they will dump bitcoin and call it all sort of name, with all these i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.My question is which side will you be?. LONG LIVE CRYPTO, LONG LIVE BITCOIN.

Bitcoin users mostly not really wants bitcoin will used as global payments but they're just an investors who hunt for profits.
I think if bitcoin is not profitable anymore, they will leave bitcoin and that will the end of bitcoin
artichandra

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks. It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum. Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day, they  will see no value in bitcoin again, they will dump bitcoin and call it all sort of name, with all these i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.My question is which side will you be?. LONG LIVE CRYPTO, LONG LIVE BITCOIN.

Obviously they will betray bitcoin if bitcoins not have any value again and i will stop investing too. For what doing investment when bitcoin no longer have values. This is investment sir, if you can gain from there then you will stay. But personally i hope bitcoin keep alive when i still alive.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

The short term dumpers are long gone.  Bitcoin has by far the most dedicated holders out of any crypto coin.  This is what gives bitcoin's its immense strength and dominance.  Even the founder has billions of dollars he could of used just sitting in storage.  Sometimes its about more than just money!

You caa't benefit in hodling bitcoin itself. After all, many of us simply thinks that bitcoin is just a matter of money and profit and when a technology surpass it then it will be  the end for bitcoin.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

Everything depends on many factors. If the price of bitcoin will stably grow higher, the number of holders will only increase.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

In my own understanding, I believe people are here for bitcoin because everyone wants to earn profit as much as you can. Only time can tell as to when will bitcoin to continue it's journey. However, during this time, I am still optimistic that bitcoin will still continue to shine in the coming years and this will attract more people to participate in doing investment. Bear market will subside later and giving way for a bullish market someday were most of the btc supporters are waiting for that to happen soon.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

I think that I want to live to both of them. I love bitcoin and also the cryptocurrency. Yes I know that bitcoin can help me to buy what I wanted, by earning profit similarly crypto world helps me to understand why I am here and the reason why I am here. Maybe someday if bitcoin will disappear in the crypto world, people will find an alternative currency which is similar to bitcoin.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

It is normal to see a reason to be on the side of a particular cryptocurrency or another. Everyone is expected to make a wise investment decisions and pursue it. In any case, bitcoin will continue to be with us as the father of all cryptocurrencies and it will remain very useful.
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

I think holders can never betray bitcoin. They invest to earn money not to betray bitcoin. Bitcoin will never be gone in crypto world. It is for the holders if what they want for their bitcoin. We can buy, hold and sell our bitcoin if we want.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

For me, bitcoin holder will not betray because bitcoin has a big part or rule in their lives. I know people will value bitcoin for it is the reason for having a good profit like financial stability.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

It will definitely come to pass since people will not hold onto something when it actually lose it value. Investment is for you to maximize your profit if you are not gaining from it then why should you still continue.

santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

Bitcoins are more likely to be speculative than using them for payment. So, you will easily recognize with the investors and business. They fully implement the plan and policies to maximize the profit generated. Because, that is the most important trait in business. That is not too difficult to understand.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

Well it is not a form of betrayal. You should not think that way because bitcoin is more on like savings like you will pull off your savings when you need it. I do not think that you get the concept of investing bitcoin. Maybe you should do more study on the system and how it works. There are many opportunities that could be found in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

Bitcoin holders know the truth about bitcoin in a better way than the one who has been into bitcoin expecting profit alone. If they were with plans to betray, long back itself this could have taken place when top level people revealed some negative statements over bitcoin to defeat the growth.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

I think, that will happen is bitcoin holders will get advantages from bitcoin, bitcoin holders will always store bitcoins in their lives as their most valuable asset.

maybe your mean is bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin when bitcoin will dying and dead?

bitcoin will not die, the bitcoin scarcity will make bitcoin more expensive, and will make bitcoin holders more trusting to bitcoin.

lopatcoin

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

The crypto market is profit driven. The loyalty is directly proportional to the potential profit a coin can generate. So bitcoin is no exception here. I am a long time holder of bitcoin. I didn't sell off my holdings when the price was at 21k. I am not ready to sell of my holdings today as well. Because I belive there is potential.

The moment I stop believing that the potential is not anymore present in bitcoin. I will loose my interest in holding and sell of my reserve. So when someone says they are loyal to bitcoin not because of the potential profit but for the technology, I laugh silently. Till the time potential for profit is there, people will love even the technology. The moment all potential is gone, people will not think twice before dumping it. That's how the world crypto economy works.
I very disagree. Most people have notes in their purses. The notes lose their value every second. Why do not they sell their notes till it hase some value? Because they like the technology (instant fee less payment).

Those loving economy - bitcoin price (without speculation) would = T / (M * V).
That is index of real expenditures / (total nominal amount of money supply in circulation * velocity of money).
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

You are right but I can't agree with your all prediction. No one knows what will happen in future. Bitcoin holders are a blessing for this crypto field. Lots of bitcoin holders are very very rich now through bitcoin. Bitcoin helped them a lot. Now they are holding bitcoin to gain more. They are already a millionaire,  they do not rely on bitcoin. So, I think most of the dumpers keep dumping their bitcoin but holders are not. They will hold bitcoin forever. This is my opinion.
racha91

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

Lol I won't! I would be happy to live the rest of my life on the tokens that I own at the moment without a need to sell them ever Smiley
BestW1shes

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

Only if for speculative purposes
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

In my own understanding, I believe people are here for bitcoin because everyone wants to earn profit as much as you can. Only time can tell as to when will bitcoin to continue it's journey. However, during this time, I am still optimistic that bitcoin will still continue to shine in the coming years and this will attract more people to participate in doing investment. Bear market will subside later and giving way for a bullish market someday were most of the btc supporters are waiting for that to happen soon.
With how bitcoin give opportunities to earned then more people will continue to patronage this investment, can't tell if there's any limitations if flowing money are in stake, more risky investors and traders will played along and the mere fact that whales and rich people already inside this industry is really difficult to give limitations and for sure if we continue being positive outcome will be much better.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

What I understand is that speculators (not holders) pump and dump the currency's price to make profit, but holders don't follow their movements, as they aren't focused in fast profit or trading, but long term gains... What could happen in my opinion is that one day, when BTC hit a really awesome price, these holders will start selling their coins and then Bitcoin would be negatively affected (could this be considered a betrayal?).

But at same time, the adoption will be high and the number of coins being sold (supply) would have enough public to buy them (demand) without hurting Bitcoin's price very much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print