Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day  (Read 1959 times)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:07:37 AM

I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks. It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum. Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day, they  will see no value in bitcoin again, they will dump bitcoin and call it all sort of name, with all these i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.My question is which side will you be?. LONG LIVE CRYPTO, LONG LIVE BITCOIN.

What is this discussion? sorry this is tickling and silly
what you say has much to say before, there are many economists say that the end of bitcoin is in this year. but the fact is that bitcoin is able to grow even more so the presence of bitcoin has been more than a decade. stop thinking silly and naive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bolsha

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

You think that all investors will remain loyal to bitcoin irrespective of how it grows. That will not happen also we may se other coins giving better returns and thus being picked.
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

For me you are a true bitcoin but the way you judge bitcoin is not necessarily all true and also cannot be said wrong ... because investors will still buy cheap prices and sell them when prices are expensive.
cipherb

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

Big crypto holders hold bitcoin if market is downtrend also any kind of situation they hold but many biggest whales create panic situation when market is down & create panic seller so they can buy bitcoins in down market, I think many holders will betray but bitcoin future is bright so its look like impossible they hold till bitcoin death because they are experience and they manipulate bitcoin price from bulk buying and selling.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:51:08 AM

I will not throw Bitcoin because Bitcoin is my main key to working in trading on the Exchange.
regardless of the price of Bitcoin I will not sell it.

except maybe my family needed funds, like my mother was sick and had to be hospitalized.
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:55:34 AM

If you a holder, the first thought you had before invest in bitcoin is all about the beliefs and the hopes for it.
I decided to hold not because of quick money but the future that bitcoin can provide to all of us. Because of this I would not  easily sell my coin which I think also for a lot of other people.
I also have discipline for holding which will hold me back from doing anything stupid to my investment.
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

I think that in one day bitcoin can not make a big increase or minus, it's not enough to keep it only one day. I would have kept it about half a year or a year, it would have grown very well and you would have earned good money)
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

No one betray if it will keep itself value at the end of. But it is money if we look basically. So if it is not any value no one keep it forever.

pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

well it's natural to dump it, why would you hold something that doesn't have value to you. but i don't see bitcoin value will be gone
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

I think that it is not all about the holders or the sellers, i think that people need to understand for which purposes bitcoin has been created for, that is the only reason

1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

smart bitcoin owners will keep it until the moment when it does not go up, the rest let them do what they want
imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks. It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum. Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day, they  will see no value in bitcoin again, they will dump bitcoin and call it all sort of name, with all these i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.My question is which side will you be?. LONG LIVE CRYPTO, LONG LIVE BITCOIN.
Well, that's quite logical. The bitcoin is certainly a good coin, but everyone who holds it, has some plans for it. Everyone will wait for his price to sell it, after all, waiting for many years that bitcoin will become the currency of the whole world, is not logical. It is more logical to sell it and buy a car and a house to live in pleasure.

Mix_Fix

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:11:55 PM

I want to see how BTC is becoming global digital currency. I don't sell my assets at all, just convert small parties to fiat for pocket money. In future everybody will understand real value of Bitcoin and digital world.
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

it is not called betraying. everyone is ready to sell when they see they are in big profit and for the healthy market it is necessary buy and sell in the market Smiley

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
xuzukami

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

That is just a forecast. But it's hard for me to do that. The real value of Bitcoin to date is probably everyone can know and have their own predictions about the future development of Bitcoin. If someone betrays Bitcoin then they are doing it all over the world because that would be bad for everyone, including me. I do not expect that to happen.
Tynovten_

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

There are still many that believe on bitcoin potention itself, only people that just started that not sute about this. Of course it's very clearly what you should do if you're in both position. First option, bitcoin potention where it will has more value someday that makes bitcoin so far. Behind that bitcoin has base of technology that makes it stand in market in it high prices.

Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

Well, for me, you cannot tell what others will do if ever bitcoin falls. The best thing to do is, for us users to help each other and help bitcoin grow and be spread. Let us also make things not just for us to simply earn but what we can do for bitcoin itself. Whatever happens it will always depend on how people will react. It does not matter what will happen in the future what is important is happening now. Let us hope for bitcoin's continuous growth and success in the future.
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

I will stay with Bitcoin to the end because I believe in the potential of technology and I understand that if I do not now support it, then in the future I will simply not figure out my money

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

Lol the real  holders of bitcoin has been supporting for how many years now,and yet the trust still strong I don't know where did you get this stupid idea but only weak and noob that pretended to be holder will betray bitcoin ,the rest of us will hold what ever happens,if this will end of losing our precious funds so be it but we will support this pioneering coin until the end
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

It doesn't matter if I am holding bitcoin or not, it matters what I support. I support bitcoin because of its technology and the features it provides. Nothing in the world will not replace bitcoin.

btc will always be my passion when in it comes to cryptocurrency and i will never betray btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: