Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day  (Read 1963 times)
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

I do not support that ideology. Bitcoin holders now are the real holders and then market plummeted, the people that sold off at huge loss are people that do not believe in Bitcoin. Now, the real and main holders are people holding bitcoin wether its for long term or for short term
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

The market has fallen for a long time, and many have left it. Bitcoin still has no sign of rebounding, who holds it started to doubt it and sell it. The number of people going Bitcoin is rising day by day, the number of people increasing is a damn.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

I think almost everyone will do the same thing. that is, when prices rise dramatically, they will make dumb bitcoin by selling all their assets, without buying when the price is in progress. this cannot be said to be a sustainable investment.
Ruth Ellis

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

We need something / something only when it is useful to us. Bitcoin too, people invest and hold Bitcoin because it can benefit everyone, because it has the potential to grow. When Bitcoin no longer benefits them, they will leave Bitcoin. Whenever Bitcoin is valid, people will still hold it. When Bitcoin is out of stock do you still hold it?
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:23:29 AM

I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks. It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum. Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day, they  will see no value in bitcoin again, they will dump bitcoin and call it all sort of name, with all these i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.My question is which side will you be?. LONG LIVE CRYPTO, LONG LIVE BITCOIN.
There's nothing impossible in crypto life but I believed it will be very difficult for bitcoin holders to betray it since its still the ruling and most profitable and secured coin in blockchain but on thing is sure. The moment all potential is gone, people will not think twice before dumping BTC That's how the world crypto economy works. But I don't pray or hope for this to happen.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:27:54 AM

I believe you are correct. When bitcoin loses its value, people who have been holding for years will eventually turn their back on bitcoin. I hate to admit it but there are more people who are just here for the money than who are genuinely here to help bitcoin grow. Many people bought bitcoin because of the hype and got influenced by other success stories.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:52:39 AM

Let them do whatever they wanted to do. That's how their story will be with bitcoin and even if they do, i believe that they will still come back again especially when they see that bitcoin is rising drastically again. It's better that way than really leaving crypto and became an advocate for others not to support bitcoin and cryptos.

twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks. It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum. Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day, they  will see no value in bitcoin again, they will dump bitcoin and call it all sort of name, with all these i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.My question is which side will you be?. LONG LIVE CRYPTO, LONG LIVE BITCOIN.
anything can happen along with the needs of desires and progress in developments that will continue to progress rapidly the possibility of investors will look for opportunities and opportunities that will get profit

ExceedBlue012

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:19:00 AM

I totally disagree with this because holders have no option to betray with bitcoin rather they are the main user I think because they hold so that the value increase.
Finatu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

I do not support that ideology. Bitcoin holders now are the real holders and then market plummeted, the people that sold off at huge loss are people that do not believe in Bitcoin. Now, the real and main holders are people holding bitcoin wether its for long term or for short term
In business there is no traitor, only brave and cowardly. Profit or loss. That's all! If you go bankrupt because bitcoin then moves away from bitcoin and defiles the name bitcoin, it's a narrow mind. There is no introspection why go bankrupt or lose. On the other hand, many are fortunate to become millionaires because of bitcoin. How can?. Because bitcoin requires analysis, it requires an intelligent brain and requires courage to make decisions.
nakarp

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:00:46 AM

bitcoin many advantages its good technology
yakust

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:04:53 AM

There always be someone who wants to believe. Some people will stay with btc after all.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:06:05 AM

It doesn't matter if I am holding bitcoin or not, it matters what I support. I support bitcoin because of its technology and the features it provides. Nothing in the world will not replace bitcoin.

It is hard to predict what will happend in the future.  For the bitcoin holders, they investee in bitcoin it means that they believe and support it so it is impossible for them to betray bitcoin. We dont want to waste of time to betray as we start to take a risk   and brave enough to trust cryptocurrency.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

The crypto market is profit driven. The loyalty is directly proportional to the potential profit a coin can generate. So bitcoin is no exception here. I am a long time holder of bitcoin. I didn't sell off my holdings when the price was at 21k. I am not ready to sell of my holdings today as well. Because I belive there is potential.

The moment I stop believing that the potential is not anymore present in bitcoin. I will loose my interest in holding and sell of my reserve. So when someone says they are loyal to bitcoin not because of the potential profit but for the technology, I laugh silently. Till the time potential for profit is there, people will love even the technology. The moment all potential is gone, people will not think twice before dumping it. That's how the world crypto economy works.
You stole the words right out of my mouth. This is exactly what I was thinking which is why I find it hilarious when so many investors actually preach in such a big way when they themselves happily sell their coins and tokens without thinking for a second when their portfolio value increases in a small or big way. Its all about the money at the end of the day, but I do appreciate the technology behind Bitcoin and I like what crypto is trying to achieve in this world.

thangthoa

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

I believe that bitcoin will remain strong despite many difficulties
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:27:59 AM

it all depends on each user, maybe one day someone will betray bitcoin if they don't get the results from bitcoin, but for people who can still get results from bitcoin they will remain loyal to bitcoin.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

Bitcoin holders will not betray bitcoin one day, they are betraying bitcoin already. Don't be surprise to know that people that say the worst things against bitcoin are bitcoin holders. They say some statement like bitcoin is a bubble, bitcoin is dead, it is over, bitcoin is an asshole.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:36:15 AM

Bitcoin is not a personal treasure to hodl until death, everyone has a price point at which they will cash out. This should not be considered betrayal as it is currently an investment more than a digital form of payment

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
dtpman

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

i thought it is investment and people invest
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

I'm on neutral side, even bitcoin already help a lot into my life. But i will still think logically, if bitcoin don't have value anymore, so i will leave it. We can't keep fight what stream do, and we can only follow what will happen.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀