Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day  (Read 1959 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:46:04 PM

I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks. It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum. Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day, they  will see no value in bitcoin again, they will dump bitcoin and call it all sort of name, with all these i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.My question is which side will you be?. LONG LIVE CRYPTO, LONG LIVE BITCOIN.
I do not agree that bitcoin should just be kept in our wallets. This is contrary to the main purpose of Bitcoin as a means of payment. This is only digital virtual money, and for a good growth of money their turnover is needed. If most people just keep Bitcoin in their wallets, it can be worthless. People just stop using it.

Well, if you will be asking me and considering the price movements that is happening last year up until now, I'd rather keep my Bitcoins in my wallet for some time now rather than using them. The value of them right now is still low and I can't loss another profit if I will be using them. Holding also helps since it reduces the BTC on the circulation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:15:58 PM

I'm sure that the absolute majority of investors will give up Bitcoin if it completely loses its value. I see nothing wrong with that. We are all here in order to benefit from crypto currencies (of course, many of us are delighted with technology, but this delight is with technology, not with specific coins). If something more valuable and convenient than Bitcoin appears, the majority will begin to use and accumulate a new coin.
No need to overestimate the role of Bitcoin in our lives. This is just a step on the path to the development of crypto currencies, so it is impossible to attribute the word "betrayal" to people who are currently using Bitcoin, but in the future, if Bitcoin loses its value, they will start using another currency.
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:25:24 PM

I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks. It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum. Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day, they  will see no value in bitcoin again, they will dump bitcoin and call it all sort of name, with all these i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.My question is which side will you be?. LONG LIVE CRYPTO, LONG LIVE BITCOIN.
For every twelve, there is always a judas that's very synonymous with life, so it's shouldn't be new to us, even as we speak some many person's have pull out of bitcoin due to the bearish nature of the market now, but till death do me part, I stand with bitcoin.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1260

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:28:51 PM

author=Huntler1993 link=topic=4593707.msg41458456#msg41458456 date=1530652736]
I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks. It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum. Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day, they  will see no value in bitcoin again, they will dump bitcoin and call it all sort of name, with all these i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.My question is which side will you be?. LONG LIVE CRYPTO, LONG LIVE BITCOIN.

I'm sure that the absolute majority of investors will give up Bitcoin if it completely loses its value. I see nothing wrong with that. We are all here in order to benefit from crypto currencies (of course, many of us are delighted with technology, but this delight is with technology, not with specific coins). If something more valuable and convenient than Bitcoin appears, the majority will begin to use and accumulate a new coin.
No need to overestimate the role of Bitcoin in our lives. This is just a step on the path to the development of crypto currencies, so it is impossible to attribute the word "betrayal" to people who are currently using Bitcoin, but in the future, if Bitcoin loses its value, they will start using another currency.

Of course, its human nature but it wouldnt happen as quick as the OP
suggests "like the speed of light in a vacuum".

If it is to happen it would be gradual, not everyone will see or believe
the end is near. Look at 2018 and where the markets are now, some
have sold out believing the end is here but how wrong they are.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bokser

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:29:29 PM

the crypto market is very unpredictable and requires special attention among all investors and those who have already failed on the exchanges. my opinion is that bitcoin will grow this year and up to 20 thousand dollars and will be on top.

4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:42:33 PM

Those who hold bitcoin will certainly always try to make a profit through the bitcoin investment they do. When they see the price of bitcoin tends to decrease sharply enough and allows them to suffer the risk of a large loss which in the end they sell the bitcoin they have is part of the investment strategy. There is always a price movement in every investment as well as bitcoin investment, and of course there will always be those who sell and surely there are also those who buy and there will always be those who faithfully hold the bitcoin they have for the same purpose namely how they can benefit through investment bitcoin. For me those who sell or even leave bitcoin and switch to other investments, it is not betrayal, but it is part of a strategy in an investment. And of course bitcoin will always be the best in cryptocurrency and in time bitcoin prices will definitely rise again high enough.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:57:57 PM

Seems like you are good in psywar mate,or reverse psychology lol

But this is one good question that enough for the pretenders here in crypto,those who keep on saying that they are a holder of bitcoin,but when theres a pice falling instantly panicking and selling their bitcoins.

But me,i will keep holding my bitcoin for another years before selling them off
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:21:14 PM

I didn't sell off my holdings when the price was at 21k.
I believe this is a typo, right? For I know the price briefly touched $20k, not $21k. Or did any exchange had it at that price? I might consider getting on that exchange. Please, do leave me the name of such exchange.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:36:19 PM

I didn't sell off my holdings when the price was at 21k.
I believe this is a typo, right? For I know the price briefly touched $20k, not $21k. Or did any exchange had it at that price? I might consider getting on that exchange. Please, do leave me the name of such exchange.

There is no such exchange platform will rise bitcoin of there own. It's just a typo. No need to think of it so deeply and it just happened on the year 2017. And actually it's just barely reached the $20,000.

As for the OP, it will only happen if some random coin will be out for a while and have it an increased value larger than ETH. That's the only time to kill bitcoin on it's throne. Some traders as well as the markets will try to push that coin until bitcoin step down for being the number 1 digital currency.
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:34:22 PM

Majority might dump as major bitcoiners (now a days) are just investors but as more and more authorities are either recognizing or accepting BTC as payment - Bitcoin is already mainstream.

yes, as we can see, the more here is the progress of bitcoin is very high. sometimes there are also many who are interested in bitcoin, even though prices are down, and that does not rule out the possibility that bitcoin is hated by people, because in reality many have searched for bitcoin.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:56:42 PM

Wow this sounds like there would be some sort of war between bitcoin dumpers and bitcoin holders.

There is really no obligation to hold on to bitcoin just because of believe everyone has the right to dump any time they choose to for reasons known to them and this won't mean they don't believe in bitcoin
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:22:22 PM

I'm not going to sell all my bitcoins. But of course we all want to make a profit. I will sell some bitcoins when he grows up, but I will definitely keep some. After all, I believe that in the future we will be able to use bitcoin in everyday life and I would also like to be able to pay them somewhere.
rey88

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:26:13 PM

True, When it has hit the all time highs I always cash out!
Only the bag holders  will be left at the end..
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:35:08 PM

I think we will still get a lot of new investors in the coming years. Surely many of them will soon leave the market after a profit or Vice versa fail. But I also think that a significant number of people will stay and hold bitcoin for a very long time. After all, there are already those who hold bitcoin from the first days of its existence.

Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:33:31 PM

Typical invertors would let that happen because all investors want to gain a profit on what they invested and its not only bitcoin but in cryptocurrency. The loyalty of the investors depends on what potential profit that can give to the investors and how big they can make from it. I know some people who holds more even the price of bitcoin increased upto $20,000  because they foresee the upcoming higher value on it and gives more profit to them.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:36:22 PM

I'm on the side of common sense. All bitcoin holders are adult conscious people who certainly know where they invest their financial flows. It is important to understand that the way of bitcoin is very winding and there are many obstacles and barriers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:40:51 PM

it is either you are a holder of bitcoin or you don't have bitcoin. i see no reason why a holder of bitcoin will betray bitcoin as the options are simple. either you hold bitcoin or you sell itto another holde who finds it more convenient for himself as an investor. the worst that can be done is selling it cheaper than supposed but then in such a case, one will have himself to blame.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:45:38 PM

it is either you are a holder of bitcoin or you don't have bitcoin. i see no reason why a holder of bitcoin will betray bitcoin as the options are simple. either you hold bitcoin or you sell itto another holde who finds it more convenient for himself as an investor. the worst that can be done is selling it cheaper than supposed but then in such a case, one will have himself to blame.

Well when there are something better or more valuable than Bitcoin then people will find other coin, people are looking for the best coin to invest, so whenever there are chances to make more profit they will trade another coin, so I agree one day people could betray Bitcoin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:54:37 PM

Well when there are something better or more valuable than Bitcoin then people will find other coin, people are looking for the best coin to invest, so whenever there are chances to make more profit they will trade another coin, so I agree one day people could betray Bitcoin

not all . there will some remain because they will give respect to bitcoin  . they wont forget that bitcoin once gave them a better life .  sure they would try those new coins but they wont totally dump bitcoin as long as it is still profitable or as long as it still alive and kicking  .

i think there will be no coins better than bitcoin  because it is the superior crypto  .  there will only be new tokens that can be created thru ico and new forked coins but they cannot beat bitcoin .
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:31:28 AM

you are right about this, I also have that same feeling that someday some bitcoin holders will get weary of the bitcoin fall in price and will dump it. But then i will say it is their loss if they do. For me i will hold my bitcoin no matter what happens to bitcoin price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: