Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:44:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day  (Read 1963 times)
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:28:52 PM

Too much speculations regarding bitcoin and in my own opinion we are not betraying bitcoin but in reality we are the ones betraying ourselves by creating FUD on this unique technology that is for free. No matter what we do bitcoin and its fundamentals will always be part now of the digital technology we must always keep in mind that bitcoin is only a segment of the blockchain technology. We are now in the age that artificial intelligence is moving forward because of blockchain technology. I guess the first thing to go will be the internet before the blockchain technology or I mean the blockchain technology will replace the internet.
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:39:15 PM

I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks. It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum. Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day, they  will see no value in bitcoin again, they will dump bitcoin and call it all sort of name, with all these i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.My question is which side will you be?. LONG LIVE CRYPTO, LONG LIVE BITCOIN.

That's hardly possible because, even if all holders suddenly decided to sell today, they price would go down enough to attract others who have been waiting to get in. Supply and demand is at work, as long as there is use for BTC, there would be demand and that in turn keeps it from "disappearing" from the market. Which is why I'm also not afraid of "whale dumps". Sure it will make the price fluctuate, which in turn makes it attractive. Same way as too fast a rise in price makes it unattractive and the price has to correct itself, quickly or slowly.

In the long run BTC should slowly (not quickly) gain value, because its limited in supply, and because more people know of it and want it.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:51:00 PM

Too much speculations regarding bitcoin and in my own opinion we are not betraying bitcoin but in reality we are the ones betraying ourselves by creating FUD on this unique technology that is for free. No matter what we do bitcoin and its fundamentals will always be part now of the digital technology we must always keep in mind that bitcoin is only a segment of the blockchain technology. We are now in the age that artificial intelligence is moving forward because of blockchain technology. I guess the first thing to go will be the internet before the blockchain technology or I mean the blockchain technology will replace the internet.
Well I like your idea but OP has also different point of views. Base on my understandings that when bitcoin reaches the highest peak or go high a bitcoin will holder will going to sell and that is why OP has stating about betrayal. Actually it is not betrayal because this is not consider a drama. Cryptocurrency is a system for you to earn and in every business if you can make a profit already then you have to do on what is right.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:01:33 PM

I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks. It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum. Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day, they  will see no value in bitcoin again, they will dump bitcoin and call it all sort of name, with all these i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.My question is which side will you be?. LONG LIVE CRYPTO, LONG LIVE BITCOIN.

Haha, it has happened now, bro, many have betrayed Bitcoin, for me those who manipulate the market causing unstable markets are real traitors because they don't think of the rules contained in bitcoin, they are like parasites that use this bitcoin decentralization system
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:02:47 PM

I can’t really see that the people who choose to sell their Bitcoins are betraying Bitcoins. If they made a profit from there sale, they will most likely think about making a new entry point next time bitcoins goes on a longer bull run.
Bitcoin are made to be used.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:37:08 PM

That is not betrayal! That is calles investments! If Bitcoin will lose its value in the future, isn't it only natural to dump it? Why will you hold on something that has no value? Nothing lasts forever. We should learn to accept that there are things we need to forget once it losses its value. For now, I don't see that Bitcoin's value will diminish. We are too far from it.
strongly agree with what you say in your opinion on investment in crypto currencies investors must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in making a profit
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:39:18 PM

I can’t really see that the people who choose to sell their Bitcoins are betraying Bitcoins. If they made a profit from there sale, they will most likely think about making a new entry point next time bitcoins goes on a longer bull run.
Bitcoin are made to be used.

Not only getting and reselling currency in their country and spending it and returning to look for it by following anything in this forum to spend it again.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Unblock_news

Activity: 186
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:30:56 AM

If you have faith in bitcoin or any crypto, you will not give up on it. You will keep your faith that one day, the price of bitcoin will soon to rise again. As what happened way back 2017. The one who give up on crypto are the losers. LONG LIVE BITCOIN.  Grin
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:17:45 PM

I will wait until the bitcoin price recovers. And this must happen, because this technology must be used all over the world. I truly believe that.

Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 08:39:07 PM

For me in particular, I strongly believe that bitcoin holders will not betray bitcoin because they know what bitcoin is all about,thus,they won't like to loose their precious digital asset.on the other hand, bitcoin has come along way in the past.Bitcoin has been subjected to every form of adversity and test,yet the hardcore holders never betray bitcoin at that time even though people never believed on bitcoin in the past. So,my point is ,if the hardcore holders never betray bitcoin at the time the world is ignorant of bitcoin, I don't think they will betray bitcoin now big companies have been working round the clock to trade bitcoin futures.
The hardcore holders are even preserving their bitcoin, waiting for the time bitcoin will hit $200000 to reap their reward knowing fully well that the prediction is achievable with small amount of bitcoin in circulation.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:59:43 PM

This is already happening, because the price of bitcoin is very slowly recovering and many do not withstand such pressure. But the true holders are still here and continue to believe in bitcoin no matter what. I'm one of them Smiley

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:17:00 PM

I really like the idea of cryptocurrency technology and I would love to use it. And this belief helps me not to lose hope and continue to hold bitcoins despite all the price fluctuations lately.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:21:00 PM

Now in bitcoin are those who continue to believe in it. And I think that our expectations are not in vain and in the end we will see the cherished green market. And when the number of investors will increase again.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:07:42 PM

Many people are already betrayed bitcoin last year because their expectations have failed them .

the price drop dramatically because btc hodlers sell thier coins at a loss and they totally betrayed bitcoin but some of us will remain to continue on what we have started  . I wouldnt ever betray bitcoin just because it dont recover for a long time  . i will only betray it if ever it turns out to be a huge bubble and scam us all  .
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:40:54 AM

Bitcoin holder must be looking for profits and they will sell when the price getting higher. I dont think bitcoin come to zero because its real investment. Cryptocurrency and bitcoin market will survive for long time and i think it will be good for bitcoin holder

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:34:36 PM

There will be more traders and investors who betray bitcoin and let them so real bitcoin enthusiast who have better understand about its potential and want to change the financial world for better can buy and make profits from such people and that is how the market works for any potential asset because there should be people who sell with assets for lower prices for others to buy and make profits and I know most understandable investors are waiting for that day until the rest betray

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:10:33 AM

Maybe maybe not its an individual choice to make but i think the true holders wont give up rather i see it as an investment package hold and sell its good enough to make some good profits i hold still not betraying thanks
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:49:17 AM

Bitcoin is not only an investment in cryptocurrency, it is also a blockchain technology. I think bitcoin will not be sold, those who have it, because it will be used as a convenient means of payment.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:18:37 PM

There will be more traders and investors who betray bitcoin and let them so real bitcoin enthusiast who have better understand about its potential and want to change the financial world for better can buy and make profits from such people and that is how the market works for any potential asset because there should be people who sell with assets for lower prices for others to buy and make profits and I know most understandable investors are waiting for that day until the rest betray

Those who sold their bitcoin last year were just small time bitcoin holders. Those who did panic selling will not affect the market cap of bitcoin because big time investors bought those bitcoins. The betrayal thing is not expected to happen to bitcoin in 5-year period.
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:55:53 PM

If this day comes it will not be the holders betraying Bitcoin. It will mean that Bitcoin is not relevant anymore and did not make the effort to stay relevant. So some other crypto got in the way and become number 1 in the list of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin already does not offer as much as some other coins, and the fees are not small. Bitcoin should make the effort to stay relevant otherwise this day will come sooner than we think.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: