Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrencies vs world cup  (Read 457 times)
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

Does the world cup affect the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the market....?
How do you think...

If you mean that then what happened before world cup when the market crashed from ATH from 2018. This are all FUD and nothing their is not relation between worldcup football and crypto market. Right now you can see that only BTC have increased and all their altcoin have crashed more then 20% in market.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

I dont think there is any relationship between the two, WORLD CUP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CRYPTO AND VISE VERSA, HOWEVER THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN FEW ENTERPRISING INDIVIDUALS WHO MIGHT HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF WORLD CUP AND GAMBLED IN CRYPTO, THEY MIGHT HAVE MADE SOMETHING OFF IT
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

maybe its a little impact for BET lovers who use Altcoins for sale.

but its fullness does not have a total impact on the price of Bitcoin, unless FIFA may impose a ticket payment with Bitcoin and its other Altcoins will definitely raise the Bitcoin price.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

How do you think...
I think the world cup does not affect the price of bitcoin and altcoin because from the start of the first start of the world cup to the end of the world cup bitcoin prices tend to be stable there is no increase and not falling ...
so the world cup does not affect the price of bitcoin and altcoin ...
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:56:35 PM

How do you think...
it is obvious that most of the things that are global at world.cup is affecting the price of Bitcoin but I won't say that this effect is significant and we can fill it because those two things are not having any dependence between each other.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

How do you think...
it is obvious that most of the things that are global at world.cup is affecting the price of Bitcoin but I won't say that this effect is significant and we can fill it because those two things are not having any dependence between each other.
in any case, the crypto currency is becoming quite famous and many people who have money are trying to invest their money in various areas of business, including in the crypto currency. Perhaps those individuals or legal entities that earn with the help of the World Cup will be able to invest their money in the crypto currency, too.
crypto_geeek

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

Perhaps the World Cup indirectly affects the price of the crypto currency, but this influence is extremely small. I did not notice any sharp jumps or falling prices during the championship.
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

During the World Cup, many people used cryptocurrency funds to gamble!
The market that led to cryptocurrency fell!
After the end of the World Cup, funds will return to the encrypted market, which may cause the encryption market to rise!
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

During the World Cup, many people used cryptocurrency funds to gamble!
The market that led to cryptocurrency fell!
After the end of the World Cup, funds will return to the encrypted market, which may cause the encryption market to rise!
Yeah, during world cup there's a lot of cryptocurrencies launched but still there's no improvements in growing of markets. Maybe a lot of competences of coins. Some don't have any volume yet but I believe it will be used by others popular sports.
Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:35:18 PM

I understand what have meant the author of his topic But I think there are two different sphere. There are not depends on each other.
Qtigero

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

Worldcup as of now hugy affects the digital currency rates because of wagering at the current wagering destinations utilizing crypto for wagering and extra installments for individuals. Along these lines the cryptos rates are marginally unpredictable and will probably recoup after the World Cup closes.
Financemy7

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

This is absolutely two events independent of each other. My opinion is that the World Cup does not have a significant impact on the coins market.
Veeggaa

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

For me, I'd prefer cryptocurrency simply because with cryptocurrency I can invest and hold altcoin and if I choose the world cup I will not get profit, therefore, I prefer the cryptocurrency because the world cup is only temporary and while Cryptocurrency can last long.
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

How do you think...
There are many questions that are easier to answer with time and not immediately. So this is one of those and you can right now I see that World Cup of soccer is not affecting the price of cryptocurrencies obviously.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:36:34 AM

little, because not only crypto but other online sales declined when the world cup took place. but everything returned to normal when the world cup ended, while crypto still did not show a significant increase. I think the effect is only 1%.
gewealiw

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:14:23 AM

The World Cup will just influence the Cryptocurrency advertise once the general population who wagers their cash on their individual group originated from Bitcoin. On the off chance that it is the situation, at that point it may have a little effect. In any case, Crypto and the World Cup isn't interlaced in any capacity. There are no associations between them, so it is generally outlandish for World Cup to influence the market.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:17:29 AM

The World Cup will just influence the Cryptocurrency advertise once the general population who wagers their cash on their individual group originated from Bitcoin. On the off chance that it is the situation, at that point it may have a little effect. In any case, Crypto and the World Cup isn't interlaced in any capacity. There are no associations between them, so it is generally outlandish for World Cup to influence the market.
we will not know that in the future the world cup will receive ticket purchases with bitcoin payments.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:42:28 AM

we will not know that in the future the world cup will receive ticket purchases with bitcoin payments.
Are you joking with me? Dude, how many times the media should remind you about the world cup has already ended last month and this thread is already out of date. You should try to see that about how your post don't make sense for me. It's also garbage consider this thread is expired.
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

I think the word cup world does not affect the value of electronic money. Two completely different fields, each with its own passion. Football betting can make you bankrupt. But investing in bitcoins will help you get richer. If you take a lot of bitcoin you are likely to become a millionaire.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:31:33 PM

Yes, I also like it very much, because it is in the middle layers of the currency, it can take the place of the winners from all the middle layers. Thank you.Crypto for me as a hobby, but I know many people who have a crypto currency work for 24 hours. They earn good money, but they sit a lot behind their monitors.If you sold without leaving "-", then you are a great boy, because you have not lost anything, I have had this many times and I did not lose heart. Interesting topic, thank you.  Cheesy Wink Smiley Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: