Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrencies vs world cup  (Read 457 times)
Dervish doff (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:02:46 AM

Does the world cup affect the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the market....?
How do you think...
Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:06:56 AM

How do you think...

I don't think the price gets affected.
Not that many trade cryptocurrencies and not many events of the world cup affect something that has to do with crypto.
If eg FIFA decides to use bitcoin and blockchain technology to check if a ticket is valid or not, that could have an impact on prices...

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Dervish doff (OP)

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:48:24 AM

How do you think...

I don't think the price gets affected.
Not that many trade cryptocurrencies and not many events of the world cup affect something that has to do with crypto.
If eg FIFA decides to use bitcoin and blockchain technology to check if a ticket is valid or not, that could have an impact on prices...
Thank you for your opinion, it is very beneficial for me, what if I look from the token sales sector to the big money and to cover the needs of the holiday watch the world cup, resulting in a very low price reduction, as we know that if the sales margin (offer) higher than the market demand cryptocurrency prices will drop, I see in that section, I expect more opinions from all friends, I see in that section, I expect more opinions from all friends, for the analysis of the price of cryptocurrency after the world cup.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:28:57 AM

I think the World Cup in football does not affect the prices of crypto currency in any way, because they are not connected in any way.
uppon

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

I think there is a certain impact. Many people have extracted funds from the encryption and invested in the World Cup. This may cause the market to decline, but this is my guess. The impact may be small.
ElingElingUmat

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

How do you think...
I think the World Cup has no significant effect on the coin market. Prices on the market may change little but they are commonplace and do not have to worry.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

How do you think...
I think that the world championship in no way affects the crypto industry. Although I have heard several theories as this sporting holiday can affect the course of cryptocurrencies.
harryvnn

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

IMO, world cup hasn't effect cryptocurrencies. But in other way, many betting site allow cryptocurrencies for betting so it may pump cryptocurrencies market. Big betting site require kyc for online betting so its hard to place a bet without verify account. Small betting site allow cryptocurrencies that doesn't require verifying account, so it may pump crypto market.

Trustlogics      〝 https://trustlogics.io/ 〞
Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

How do you think...
Probably yes, many investors go to see the World Cup. The market will be vibrant again after the championship team!
But Bitcoin and altcoin need more time to recover!
YellowMind

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:09:52 PM

The prices of crypto currencies does not affect with other activities of the world until it does not deal directly with any crypto currency. Usually government passing laws regarding crypto currency, increase in investment or decrease in investment fluctuates the price of crypto currency. the activity of football world cup or anything like this does not affect the prices of crypto currencies like bitcoin unless tickets are sold for bitcoin.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

in my opinion the world cup doesn't affect the price of cryptocurrencies in anyway. Cryptocurrencies are gradually gaining worldwide recognition but not to the extent where they can get affected by such events.Maybe if you think of people selling off their cryptos to go watch the worldcup it may make some sense but the question is just how many people are doing that at the moment?

IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

It is true that the attention given to world cup by the investors is massive but i don't think it has a relation with cryptocurrencies. There can be the instance that most people especially the investors have put everything concerning crypto aside and focusing on the world cup. Do you think it can affect crypto?
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

I think the World Cup will have an impact on cryprocurrency.
From my own perspective, people have extract fund to go for the World Cup holiday in Russia to watch live match. We have some big betting site which make use of cryprocurrency in placing bets online.  
We have online betting and gambling projects like satoshi and tokenstar team. By the end of World Cup, I think their should be a relative changes in the cryprocurrency market to a better place as their would be more investment and trades.

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:42:03 PM

Naturally I want to believe that there will be more dumps Afer the world cup
Because everyone who has staked their crypto currency Into betting performances in the world cup
Would cash out and plan to enjoy their summer break, which in turns gives room for more dumping

Instinctively I doubt anything happening to bitcoin, let’s just hope Etherum does not fall beyond 209$
It is such a weakling
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

I am personally not aware of any influence from the side of the World cup, but that does not mean crypto cannot use this event to promote itself. The World cup is an event which unites people from every corner of the Earth to promote sport and humanity. It would be dumb if there was no one from the crypto world trying to impress these people. I would say that starting from decentralized betting portals, they are trying to do their best. On the other hand, Russia is not really "a home of the free" and it is not that easy to do anything in there. Anyway, every new person matters (maybe even more than in the past) as we are not in the "popular" phase at the moment and events with a high density of people like WC are very attractive places to give people that small push which can end up unexpectedly for their future  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:44:32 PM

This is undeniable because the world cup has a huge impact on the cryptocurrency rates. Football betting sites now accept cryptos, so the current exchange rate is unstable. The market will rebind in Q4 2018. You should not invest at the present time and should wait for more.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

I do not believe that the world cup has an effect on the prices of the crypto currencies in the market. Price has not gone up with the starting of the world cup. Price can rise on if FIFA permits the use of bitcoin or crypto currencies for buying ticket because this will increase the demand of the bitcoin as well as the crypto currency
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

They are just two different things. So one does not affect the other in anyway.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

I think there is a certain impact. Many people have extracted funds from the encryption and invested in the World Cup. This may cause the market to decline, but this is my guess. The impact may be small.

the market is going Up, not down  Grin

honestly, people tying all these world events to crypto all the time.. it's a market, people trade for money.
no serious person is going to sell his crypto in a volatile market after this recent huge drop, just to gamble it on football!  Grin

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

both are not connected and nothing happens after the world cup. unless all the crypto became the main sponsor in the world cup, then I believe it will have an effect for the market.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: