Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be the new king  (Read 43780 times)
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:26:37 PM

I think that BTC will still remain the number one coin for at least several years from now on. The market dominance of Bitcoin is currently above 50 percent and this means that the most investors are still investing only in BTC.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:52:29 PM

The king is always one and he is today BTC. After creating a network in which all transactions will take no more than 1 second will be popular, as far as I know everything is fine there.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:12:32 PM

no matter what happen, btc and eth will still survive, even if next will realise new altcoin with good technology.
btc is the first cryptocurrency and still be pioneer.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 06:45:52 PM

no matter what happen, btc and eth will still survive, even if next will realise new altcoin with good technology.
btc is the first cryptocurrency and still be pioneer.

They don't ask who will survive, they say who can become the new king. Of course, I agree that the main kings are BTC and ETH, the Bitcoin king is only due to the fact that it is the first, and there are no advantages in it. There are projects that are much cooler than Bitcoin and this is Ethereum, but there are some very interesting startups!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:02:58 PM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
So far, apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum, there is nothing else on the market that works. therefore, we must first wait to be able to show us the projects and after that we can already bet on someone
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:15:13 PM

It is still too early to take any conclusions. I think the new king will be a multitude of blockchains, which means no king. The main one may be bitcoin though, but many others will be important.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:40:30 PM

What is the point of looking for a new king, Ethereum and Bitcoin quite cope with their tasks. I think the alternative would take place if the current fall was connected precisely with the lack of efficiency of the current market leaders, however, as we all know, the reasons for the fall of the market lie elsewhere.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:15:50 PM

The thing is has the old king died? No. And why you looking out for the new one as far as they all dump whenever those two guys dump etherum and bitcoin, so they still remain the king and the queen. I haven't seen anyone ready yet to take their place all the rest are just ranting.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:53:56 PM

For who is going to be the next king I can't say for now because each of these coins are kings in their respective corner. Maybe looking later into the future any one can, but for me this two still stands out. For now just hoping for boom in the market, so that our portfolio will smile again.
The price of Bitcoin will definitely grow until the spring of 2020, when there will be a decrease in the cost of the Bitcoin block twice. But when the growth will start is not known.

LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:04:55 PM

The thing is has the old king died? No. And why you looking out for the new one as far as they all dump whenever those two guys dump etherum and bitcoin, so they still remain the king and the queen. I haven't seen anyone ready yet to take their place all the rest are just ranting.
I think that very soon there will come the projects that will be able to claim the place of the Ethereum. Well, of course, no one can take the place of Bitcoin
NLO

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:11:53 PM

In soon future, it will be the same situation with mainstream currency, but in the long-term future, I think it will be Dash - for the simple reason that Dash can do everything that Bitcoin can, moreover has a decentralized management. Or most innovative coin which doesn`t exist yet.

Anonymous cryptocurrency is the main cryptocurrency - not a bad idea. But so far there is no probability for such a development of events.

Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:17:02 PM

I don't think so. Beat Bitcoin is very hard for any new coin even in near future. Bitcoin is kind of core of the whole market and it is very hard to take over it. People trust Bitcoin more than any other altcoins. At this time there is many coin which is better than Bitcoin as a technology or even there is many platform based coin which is better than ethereum but they can't take over the marketap of this coins. Cause that are trustworthy. Maybe someday some coin would beat this coins but that will take a long time. But for now they are like King of this ecosystem.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:00:20 PM

I think that in coming years Bitcoin will still be a leader of cryptocurrency market. So that is why the biggest part of all my savings is in Bitcoin. Despite many other growing cryptocurrencies Bitcoin is on the top for a very long time and it will be so further.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:02:13 PM

I think Litecoin has a great perspective to be at the top. It is a pretty old coin and everybody knows that there is a legit team behind this project. The prices are pretty silly at the moment and LTC is able to show much more.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:19:09 PM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

Nowadays, in my personal knowledge, it does not happen in this era that there is a virtual coin that will replace bitcoin because of the high value of altcoins compared to the price that Bitcoin is still miles away although altcoins can be considered has a high value. But Bitcoin as still King of all cryptocurrency in this business industry.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:29:08 PM

Nowadays, in my personal knowledge, it does not happen in this era that there is a virtual coin that will replace bitcoin because of the high value of altcoins compared to the price that Bitcoin is still miles away although altcoins can be considered has a high value. But Bitcoin as still King of all cryptocurrency in this business industry.
if bitcoin can still maintain trust in investors I think bitcoin will still be the king of the crypto world unless there is crypto which can destroy the trust of bitcoin and have a greater advantage. and I think it will be difficult to have great trust from investors towards bitcoin

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
swetka

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:55:03 PM

until Bitcoin is used as a means of payment, then there is no need to hope for real changes in the cryptocurrency market. After all, the fact is that Bitcoin has always influenced the cryptocurrency market, but today its indicators are too low.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:19:56 PM

The new king, who is on the market today, is undoubtedly BTC, I hope that today people understand that BTC will continue to be a king in spite of all the possible situations that result
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:46:20 PM

The new king, who is on the market today, is undoubtedly BTC, I hope that today people understand that BTC will continue to be a king in spite of all the possible situations that result

BTC is not a new king. It has always been at all times king. It has never been overthrown.
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:06:45 PM

for me, nothing can replace the current king, bitcoin. for me bitcoin is a king that will never be replaced. I like bitcoin. there will be no new king.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: