Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:19:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you trust your Bitcoin exchange?
Yes, 100% - 12 (37.5%)
No, Not at all. - 7 (21.9%)
I have no choice or Alternative. - 6 (18.8%)
I trust decentralized exchanges more - 7 (21.9%)
I do not use exchanges - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust your Bitcoin exchange?  (Read 382 times)
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

I have been using Lykke exchanger for about a year (by the way, at the very beginning, when it appeared, it was without a fee), as well as a bot in the telegram. All happy, everything is clear, the not yet seen.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Doterti

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

I have trust in some of them that i use. But still i don't keep all my stash in one place. so far using ca 6 different exchanges Smiley

Actually I trust the bitcoin exchange be cause first of all the exchanging the value into a fiat money is kinda changeable because every minute or hour would change unpredictably so that's you just need to adjust and make a estimation but the importance is you know what is the value of the Bitcoin to be exchange. So far everything will be smooth and fine.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

I have not yet made the exchange of bitcoin. However, I have heard the exchange of bitcoin exchange. As bitcoin exchange is to make an online approach.That's why I can not believe 100 percent in exchange for bitcoin. But I have a lot of confidence in them and they will be there in the future.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

Do we have any other option.? We all know how decentralized exchanges are and their capabilities of free trading. I just dont keep the tokens which I want to hold for a long time on exchanges. I guess thats how it should be.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

I have been using Lykke exchanger for about a year (by the way, at the very beginning, when it appeared, it was without a fee), as well as a bot in the telegram. All happy, everything is clear, the not yet seen.

one of the serious problems with exchanges is that they are all good and trusted for a while then they someday scam you and run away. for example a couple of years ago we were all happily using Cryptsy and we never had any problems. the fees were good, the rates and volume and everything. they someday they scammed us and ran away just like that.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
lonelma

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

I have complete confidence in myself, and have confidence in this market, of course I have a lot of knowledge I can do so.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

Well, some of the bitcoin exchanger can be trusted .
I have been using one particular exchanger for a while now and no issues yet.
That's not saying that all the existing exchangers are good though.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

I believe with a bitcoin exchanger, but not with all exchangers. I just believe in a big or famous exchanger. why should believe, because want or not we have to use the services of exchangers to sell our bitcoin into real money. if not so, how else can we really make money from bitcoin.
I do trust the bitcoin exchange that I've been using because I do not experience bad situations from it like scam and I feel safe to put my coins on it, I never wish to be scammed though. I believe that as long as I am only who knows the password and authenticators are working good to keep the coins safe there, I will keep trusting on it.

gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

i read that there were some recent hacks on some exchanges. we should probably not store our coins in the exchange.as what an early comment said, just deposit, trade then withdraw.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

If you are trading in a good exchange then there is no problem in trusting it. I have traded in Bittrex for some time which was very good but have developed some issues lately. Now i am trading in Binance which is very good too and i trust it.
penetrak

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:41:19 AM

I do trade only through exchange offices. In exchange, i always leave a small part of my assets and most of my capital is in a wallet client or sending a fiat to my account. So far, i had no problems with my preferred currency exchange, everything was fast and to my satisfaction. My favorite exchange is Kraken, the total trust.
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

Honestly, I 100% Believe in Bitcoin exchanger. But we'll see which Exchanger we'll use, and make sure that the exchanger is completely safe and reliable. We better read the background of the exchanger to be more confident and believe. There may be some exchangers that like you say are easily hacked by someone. But not all exchangers easy to retas. There are some exchangers that I use to Trade both bitcoin and altcoins. That's one of my tips. Perhaps you guys have anything to add?
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

Bitcoin is easy to exchange any country currency. But you know the process for exchange. It good future saving. It any time to increase the price. So people will be exchange.   If exchange the bitcoin before check the price list. Then sell it. It price will be increas then sell it. It good future save. It help to people growth and people will be lean more information.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

I do not trust the exchange because the money is involved here. So if I have a large amount of bitcoin or other crypto currency I immediately release it and store it in a more secure wallet. I have also learned that members are also here in the forum that is losing balance in exchange for unexplained reasons.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

Bitcoin exchange is enough for me. Although its price falls drastically that makes everyone afraid and leave them panicking, its overall exchange to any currency is still worth a trust.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

In recent years we have seen several Crypto currency exchanges being hacked. Do you trust these companies to secure your coins?

Do you feel that we need other alternative platforms to trade coins? < Not just decentralized exchanges >

A lot of people use exchanges as their Wallet and they store all their coins on these platforms. <24/7> This is definitely not the way to use Crypto currencies.

Some people will deposit some coins on the exchanges when they want to trade and then they will withdraw the coins or the fiat to reduce their loss, when these exchanges gets hacked. <This is highly recommended> Take Note, I said when these exchanges gets hacked, because it is always just a question of time, when it will happen and not if it will happen.  

So please, indicate where you stand on this and if there are a better solution to trade or exchange coins?

Do we need these services or should we keep to Person2Person trading?

I do realize that when it comes to storing our Bitcoin in various exchanges in the long run, it is not a good idea. You know why? It is because there's no such thing as a safe exchange for Bitcoin, not even Binance (who recently got hacked $45M worth of BTC). You can do day trading there, but not ideal if you want to hold Bitcoin for the long term.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

I do not trust any centralized exchange. I use them only because of the huge volume. The transaction fees on some exchanges are ridiculous and usually there are problem with website performance. Many exchanges had to disable registrations because of large amount of new people. I will try to use decentralized exchanges but there are not many people who know about them.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

i think everyone's first concern is always security and trust. but since there are no alternatives we have to accept the existing exchanges and the risks that come with the.
you may think decentralized exchanges but they are not good enough either. there has been hacks that happen for users of these exchanges and also they are not as fast and good as one hopes them to be. so you will eventually end up using the same old centralized ones.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

Person to person trading is the safest because you may know who you are dealing with directing without talking to any support in case of mistake. But person to person trading may be unrealistic because you may not see an individual that need the coin or token you want to sell at the moment. Person to person trading is not possible if you want to involve in   short term trading in order to make gain at interval. So exchangers is the best option.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

No exchange is safer as any exchange can get hacked so the users should be safe side and dont keep coins in exchange. Only use the coins in exchange when you want to trade if not better withdraw and keep them in your wallet safely. Person to Person trading through exchange is also safe like trading in localbitcoins.com site is very safe as their escrow system is very good. One more safety is that what coins you are buying or selling will be dealing directly with the users and transfer direct from person to person in which exchange information is not their so the trades wont give you any legal problem as you can show any way of transaction you want.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: