Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:34:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i hold my tokens  (Read 589 times)
hh4mmm (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:28:05 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 02:36:10 PM by hh4mmm

Hy all,

we are in a great month and I m sure great things will happen.

I want to share with you how I hold my tokens. Previously I always falls victims, now wen I hold the price will be low and wen sell the price will high. But I have finally discovered on how to hold; I loose my gain after Which I will regret.
Now to start; 1. I monitor my tokens In my wallets and in market
2. I monitor my trades on my best exchange.
3. I sell wen market increases
4. I buy wen market is lower in the same token. E.g if per Eloncity is .09 I will sell some parts and wen is below .09 to .04 I will buy it again.
Including in btc and any other altcoin that is how I does, I think it will help you too. That is why I have decided to share with you although many knows this process but they have been greedy about and don't ready to share with Friends.

Please I want to see the sir.members and legendary's opinion i also appreciate if you support me with smerits.
cryptolord5

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

Yes you got it right ... I don't know why some people are naturally wicked even to share a little experience that will help others..they won't, they all prefer to keep within them selves. Well thanks for you contributions I think I have to adopt to this your methods.
How I wish I have merit I would have merited you. I loose serious money on MTC how I wish this idea was given to me earlier I would have made some profits by now.
Please the sr. members and moderator should help him to the next level, this are the kind of people we need on this forum that will be Clare and fair in sharing how they gain. This is invariably teaching you how to fish not given you fish.
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

Two terms used to describe units of blockchain value are COIN and TOKEN. Their meaning and usage overlaps considerably and they are often used interchangeably, but — strictly speaking, at least — there are some differences.
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

Well to your ideas are pretty good . But I m still New here don't know my left or right with time I will get ride with biz.
Alas thanks for your efforts.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

yes,you are right and there are many people knows buy when the crypto market fall and sell when the crypto market increase, but i see many people buy with hight prie and sell with cheap price,this is market and nobody can know the market will happen,you say very easy but you do very difficult
Jamboo30

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

Hy all,

I want to share with you how I hold my tokens. Previously I always falls victims, now wen I hold the price will be low and wen sell the price will high. But I have finally discovered on how to hold; I loose my gain after Which I will regret.
4. I buy wen market is lower in the same token. E.g if per Eloncity is .09 I will sell some parts and wen is below .09 to .04 I will buy it again.
Including in btc and any other altcoin that is how I does, I think it will help you too. That is why I have decided to share with you although many knows this process but they have been greedy about and don't ready to share with Friends.

Please I want to see the sir.members and legendary's opinion

What is about Eloncity? It is the new potential ICO project which begin private Sale? This project is targeted in solar energy system which bring solar in blockchain with the aim to bring the free power to the world.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

Hy all,

The theory is easy to say but in reality it is very difficult to practice anyway we face this is the market cryptocurency and cryptocurency itself is fluctuating and it is very difficult we guess what will happen in the future but I still appreciate what you teach above may be useful.
hh4mmm (OP)

Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

Hy all,

What is about Eloncity? It is the new potential ICO project which begin private Sale? This project is targeted in solar energy system which bring solar in blockchain with the aim to bring the free power to the world.

Yes is about powerful generations.. powering mega cities
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

thank for the advice will give it a good, always wanted to trade but the way the market fluctuates I just hold come sun or rain.. Until I am in profit.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

well that is very good sharing your strategies and how you monitor things in the... although is very easy to predict but with your way i think i can do something reasonable. so people are too bad, just to share feelings and how they make income are very difficult so i wonder how the makes there gain without gaining from one else.
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

and one again for people who want to trading or invest token.got information about how many volume circulate in a day when you want to invest

frostmourne0311

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

Yeah I also know hold the tokens when the market falls and sell it when the market increases, but the point is how to read chart to find out where is the bottom of market and where is the peak of market. I think the experience when trading will make it out.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

Hy all,

Please I want to see the sir.members and legendary's opinion i also appreciate if you support me with smerits.

Sometimes this strategies will do, but its really depends on the situation because mostly new introduce in cryptomarket the fluctuation is not like that just like what happens to many coins today, as it grow only at first when newly put into exchange but after few weeks the market value is now almost zero.
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

Hy all,

Good approach. Definitely it works, as he does about the same action. But in such a fast-growing market you need to have several approaches to trade coins. For example, there is a ladder method that allows you to reduce the risk of losing money and get out of the minus with a good profit. It is also worth constantly learning something new to be ready for different situations in the market and be in the black.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

Good approach. Definitely it works, as he does about the same action. But in such a fast-growing market you need to have several approaches to trade coins. For example, there is a ladder method that allows you to reduce the risk of losing money and get out of the minus with a good profit. It is also worth constantly learning something new to be ready for different situations in the market and be in the black.

[/quote]

that is good but somethings the black market are not much favorable because you don't know whom to trust. so trading in the exchange is much better compel black trade.
Lion34

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

I hold many token in my wallet it really pain me when I see people selling their asset during dip. I believed that most people that do sell during dip have no experience when it comes to cryptosystem and how it works. Also, the people that can really gain in cryptosystem  are those people that can take a calculated risk in cryptosystem.
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

look I always leave my tokens in the decentralized exchanges because I give the option of when I want to take example etherdelta, bluedex, forkdelta I place orders as I want to receive for them if someone buys great if I do not review the orders and change the price thus has but a chance to sell them instead of collecting in my wallet
Yinka1

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

I remembered when I started trading, I used to fomo, buy high and sell low but as times goes on, I realized holding some coins is simply the best and it has been helpful ever since then
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

That's a better way of holding your tokens and don't get yourself triggered when you've been losing due to the market fluctuations.

I remembered when I started trading, I used to fomo, buy high and sell low but as times goes on, I realized holding some coins is simply the best and it has been helpful ever since then
I bet everyone does and did this, when I was new also and the market starts to go down I sold most of my bitcoins and never bought back.

I learned from that mistake of not holding it for long term.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

I'm still waiting for the coins I hold to appreciate for a sell. Most of them if not all have gone down and I can't sell at that price. It's better to sell when price has gone up, that aspect of business I already know.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: