Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i hold my tokens  (Read 586 times)
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:58:16 PM

after entering this market, we can predict when and when to buy and sell. It is a great idea to buy and sell through a token. Cunki is easy to follow and you can see all the details. I do not think you will fall below these prices. and I see it as a buy time. I hope everyone will win.
Fatman861

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

In words, everything is easier than in fact! People learn to trade for years, but they never find the golden grail! I prefer to sell my tokens at once. It is very rare to predict accurately the growth. Everything is much simpler on Forex, IMHO
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

Yes, you have a good strategy. This is many times done by whales, playing the price of coins. They easily bring out investor opinion, and then they get a lot of profit.
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

The most difficult thing is to give bounty tokens because basically bounty hunters try to sell them as soon as they are received, and after that the price will start to fall.

Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:03:18 PM

Hy all,

we are in a great month and I m sure great things will happen.

I want to share with you how I hold my tokens. Previously I always falls victims, now wen I hold the price will be low and wen sell the price will high. But I have finally discovered on how to hold; I loose my gain after Which I will regret.
Now to start; 1. I monitor my tokens In my wallets and in market
2. I monitor my trades on my best exchange.
3. I sell wen market increases
4. I buy wen market is lower in the same token. E.g if per Eloncity is .09 I will sell some parts and wen is below .09 to .04 I will buy it again.
Including in btc and any other altcoin that is how I does, I think it will help you too. That is why I have decided to share with you although many knows this process but they have been greedy about and don't ready to share with Friends.

Please I want to see the sir.members and legendary's opinion

The theory is easy to say but in reality it is very difficult to practice anyway we face this is the market cryptocurency and cryptocurency itself is fluctuating and it is very difficult we guess what will happen in the future but I still appreciate what you teach above may be useful.
yes, it is more difficult to practice than theory. but if you do not dare to take a decision you will never advance in your life. I think what dev says, it's a very useful science about how we manage our tokens.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

Hy all,

I want to share with you how I hold my tokens. Previously I always falls victims, now wen I hold the price will be low and wen sell the price will high. But I have finally discovered on how to hold; I loose my gain after Which I will regret.
Now to start; 1. I monitor my tokens In my wallets and in market
2. I monitor my trades on my best exchange.
3. I sell wen market increases
4. I buy wen market is lower in the same token. E.g if per Eloncity is .09 I will sell some parts and wen is below .09 to .04 I will buy it again.
Including in btc and any other altcoin that is how I does, I think it will help you too. That is why I have decided to share with you although many knows this process but they have been greedy about and don't ready to share with Friends.

Please I want to see the sir.members and legendary's opinion i also appreciate if you support me with smerits.

Yes, this is the classical strategy to sell high and buy low. Even if it's important to be careful not to make mistakes, because is not so easy to predict the market  Wink
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

The most difficult thing is to give bounty tokens because basically bounty hunters try to sell them as soon as they are received, and after that the price will start to fall.

My ethereum wallet is good ideas. So use the myethereum wallet. But before create the wallet. Learn the wallet rules and regulation. Then use it. My ethereum wallet is give the wallet key your end. So you are the responsibility for you saving. It not easy to hack. So careful to use. If want to check the balance. Don't use the wallet key. Use the wallet address. It time to acct. So don't share the wallet key and any information. So hold the token long time. It any time to increase the price.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

Mostly yes, bounty hunters try to sell tokens as soon as they receive them, but not every bounty hunter does this. And sometimes you should take into account the fact while holding tokens it is better to monitor the situation on the market and the future developing of the projects. And if situation has the tendency to be unprofitable it is better to sell, than keep and wait in order not to loose everything.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:39:45 PM

Mostly yes, bounty hunters try to sell tokens as soon as they receive them, but not every bounty hunter does this. And sometimes you should take into account the fact while holding tokens it is better to monitor the situation on the market and the future developing of the projects. And if situation has the tendency to be unprofitable it is better to sell, than keep and wait in order not to loose everything.

This is how most of the bounty hunter do while they work for the bounty program but I did not find the potential growth on any token after it is listing in the good exchange or not. All the time we can check the project team and work with them.

If you find the quality of token well and project team equiping it more to the crypto marketplace means you will find the good price after listed as well.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

you provide good information especially for those who just started trading, because it is very different when being in the field, I think the greedy nature will make people lose. in the trade must remain cautious and do not be carried away market conditions.

hh4mmm (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:29:00 PM

I'm still waiting for the coins I hold to appreciate for a sell. Most of them if not all have gone down and I can't sell at that price. It's better to sell when price has gone up, that aspect of business I already know.

Sell some parts and keep the rest... Sell like 30% of what you have and keep the rest, then after sometimes if the Market decreases you can still buy that same coin again, then once it comes up again you sell some parts and keep the rest... You most not wait till great increase...
Veviene0417

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

Well.. First and foremost I will hold my tokens when the price in the market is lower and sell it immediately when the value in the market is higher so that no regret will happen. Be wise in selling and trading."Buy low and sell high" for bigger profits.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

holding tokens must be meticulous on the token project roadmap, there is a time when the token price goes down and rises in a bear market if you are sure of rising and selling when you get a few percent profit from the purchase, and also observe the movement of bitcoin and ETH.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

Hy all,

don't be so optomistic about the time, u never know it, but if u got patience – u gonna get everything.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

Many tokens are after listed in exchanges sudden drop is possible in crypto market. But holding is always good choice for long term investment because all peoples are expecting quick profit so once reach our expectation they are sell the tokens. It is not a good deal so some projects are really successful in long term and some projects failed in long-term so who invest the right project they will earn profit.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Jenny111

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

I think that's just theory. And fortunately for you if you still have profit in this market
Cayforu

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

All make coin are kept save and secure I believe market will soon return back. I don't refill my private with anyone my token is secure
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

Every token has their own time and price.
soon they will be dumped or pumped.
as long as you are holding great tokens, make sure that your wallet, password and private keys are safe and never share it to anyone.
good luck to your holdings.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:43:57 PM

All make coin are kept save and secure I believe market will soon return back. I don't refill my private with anyone my token is secure.

can't be sure about soon but the rise definitely gonna come. be patient and u'll get everything.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

Your targets are really clearly but it's much more difficult to do than just said. What you mean when you said "in your wallet and in market"? That mean you'll keep your cryptocurrencies on exchanges? I think it's not a good idea. Sell high and buy low is the main way to earn money in trading but it's not easy to do cause sometime you bought at price that you think it's the lowest but price keep falling after you bought so what will you do? Keep buying more or become a panic seller?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: