Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i hold my tokens  (Read 586 times)
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

It is a nice idea there, one that I do practice from time to time. But it doesn't always work that easily in the real world. Cryptocurrency trading can be very unpredictable. You need to have patience a lot too.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

It is a nice idea there, one that I do practice from time to time. But it doesn't always work that easily in the real world. Cryptocurrency trading can be very unpredictable. You need to have patience a lot too.

except patience, i also advise considering the past history of the entire market, because it's been repeated very often.
thiennhan677

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

I feel that you think it so easy with cryptomarket.
I don't know what's ahead. It's difficult.
If you trade your token with smaller quality so You think it's good But not.
Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

Nice, but it's a common strategy that is always used by all traders.
If you want to hold your token, you should keep it in your wallet and leave it for months until the price of the coin jumps 2x or 3x.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

This is the usual speculative and tradational thinking - to buy cheaper and sell more expensive.
Of course, this is correct, because only in this way you will receive profit))
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

Nice, but it's a common strategy that is always used by all traders.
If you want to hold your token, you should keep it in your wallet and leave it for months until the price of the coin jumps 2x or 3x.
I agree. Short sell your own altcoin and buy back at lower price is a common strategy by experienced traders whether in crypto or stocks. While position trading is what all traders do.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

Hy all,

we are in a great month and I m sure great things will happen.

I want to share with you how I hold my tokens. Previously I always falls victims, now wen I hold the price will be low and wen sell the price will high. But I have finally discovered on how to hold; I loose my gain after Which I will regret.
Now to start; 1. I monitor my tokens In my wallets and in market
2. I monitor my trades on my best exchange.
3. I sell wen market increases
4. I buy wen market is lower in the same token. E.g if per Eloncity is .09 I will sell some parts and wen is below .09 to .04 I will buy it again.
Including in btc and any other altcoin that is how I does, I think it will help you too. That is why I have decided to share with you although many knows this process but they have been greedy about and don't ready to share with Friends.

Please I want to see the sir.members and legendary's opinion i also appreciate if you support me with smerits.

That is good idea and continue what is good deed because in that case you can earn more bitcoins. Holding coins is good but you must see to it that i has good potential in the future because there are some cases that as the time goes along the price is dropping until such time came no one will be traded and will be out in the market.
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

hold Token at the existent bit is not advised receivable to the alternate rebuke of ICO Token always decrease abaft parceling away. Therefore, you should lone hold cryptos in the apical activity much as BTC and ETH, and ICO coin should be oversubscribed as before long as doable beforehand the alternate rebuke drops rapidly.
extremegym

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

This is the usual speculative and tradational thinking - to buy cheaper and sell more expensive.
Of course, this is correct, because only in this way you will receive profit))

if everything was just because of the profits, then btc would have remained an unnecessary toy. crypto currency is more than just money.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:52:26 AM

except patience, i also advise considering the past history of the entire market, because it's been repeated very often.

but I am afraid that the token doesn't have a good history in the past because many of tokens are just release in this year which we know that bitcoin price is down too deep so the token was not in the good trade in the market. but for the tokens that launch in the last year, we can see their history and this can be used as the information for our analysis. I think it is easy to hold the tokens and the problem is just how we can manage the emotion if we see the price is getting down.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
extremegym

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

but I am afraid that the token doesn't have a good history in the past because many of tokens are just release in this year which we know that bitcoin price is down too deep so the token was not in the good trade in the market. but for the tokens that launch in the last year, we can see their history and this can be used as the information for our analysis. I think it is easy to hold the tokens and the problem is just how we can manage the emotion if we see the price is getting down.

this rather doesn't apply to all tokens in general, but only to those that are provided with a good idea/technology and its implementation.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

Everyone here knows that, it is a way of holding tokens, the mechanism is so easy, so what do you want in this thread? do you want merit?
you tell how to hold the token but some people here already know it, so try to create a more useful thread and a few who know, it aan give you merit
extremegym

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:27:44 AM

Everyone here knows that, it is a way of holding tokens, the mechanism is so easy, so what do you want in this thread? do you want merit?
you tell how to hold the token but some people here already know it, so try to create a more useful thread and a few who know, it aan give you merit

it's not only about merits, but also that it's better to talk once more about security, especially for beginners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: