Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:49:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CAN BINANCE REALLY BE HACKED? THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.  (Read 333 times)
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

It was the problem of Binance's API and SYS blockchain system. In fact that Binance wasn't hacked, don't spread fake news.
DavidBolster

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:53:11 AM

Instead of jumping into conclusions, we need to check for the authenticity of the news itself. We need to see the source which can vouch whether the news is true or not. We can look on the internet to see if the news are legit or not, and then draw conclusions.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:40:05 PM

As I also heard something about this but still its not confirmed actually it is hacked or not. But I think all of us should be aware when we exchange because we cant trust properly on our tokens.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

binannce then bancor still many more other cases, this is very worrying.
I began to hesitate to keep the assets in the exchanger, I think this is not a lie and worthy of attention.
domains4

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:58:33 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 12:29:37 AM by domains4

This not unbelievable, Binance can hack anytime. And binance had attacked by hackers before. So, it can happen again. I think hacker can hack any exchange in no time. Last month Bithumb exchange was hacked and stolen 32 Million USD. This month bancor got hacked and stolen 23 Million USD. So, it is not an unbelievable thing. Binance can really hack .
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

This is a very secure exchange, although hackers are finding more and more new methods of hacking, so there is nothing to be sure.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:02:58 AM

Will its not possible modern hacker now is unstoppable. Even the a government security system they can crack it. Thats why no doubt that they can crack a simple security system.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:48:24 AM

First of all, how true is this news? Is it 100 percent verified? then if it is, it is a sad news to hear, and really heartbreaking and terrifying because if an exchange like Binance was truly hacked, then it seems like our funds or trading with these exchanges are not safe anymore cos Binance is one of the most secured and highly recommended exchanges out there.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

Well, you can't tell what would happen in future, as hackers are also very smart they are inventing new techniques to hack, but at present, it wouldn't be so easy to hack Binance, as it is one of the most secure exchanges out there.
fenzuijk

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

They were attacked, but they were not directly stolen. Instead, hackers profit from other markets by pulling up one coin. This is a very clever way to do not need to raise coins on the exchange, but in other markets you can use a normal account to get huge profits.
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

Popular exchanges sites never admit to having bug in their systems. Because this will affect them greatly. So whether they are hacked or not, we never know. Just remember, no system is absolutely safe, the important thing here is how they solve the problem.

Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:34:51 PM

Popular exchanges sites never admit to having bug in their systems. Because this will affect them greatly. So whether they are hacked or not, we never know. Just remember, no system is absolutely safe, the important thing here is how they solve the problem.

Yeah, nothing is 100% secure. But I believe that Binance is one of the best platform and I've never had problems with this platform. I have been storing more than $ 2,000 on it during 3 months.
commander11

Activity: 545

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

It was a shock to me wake up to read the news of a HACK into BINANCE which resulted into casting away of a huge sum of bitcoin amounting to 7,000 bitcoin. That is a whopping $45,000,000.
With how much we trust BINANCE in term of cyber security and some other measures put in place, how could that happen without their techs knowing?

My main question now is what exchange do we now trust in term of security when it comes to being safe with our tokens?

https://stocksgazette.com/2018/07/03/binance-potentially-hacked-for-45-million-announces-unplanned-maintenance/

Everyone is vulnerable to hacking, no excemption!

One thing is certain about Binance right now, the CEO himself allocate 10% of its income generation in trading fees goes to vault storage to compensate the unusual losing of funds, hacking, bug and the likes. This is why I love to trade in Binance. Their support is quiet fast compare to any other exchanges. That is why Bianance grows exponentially.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:44:29 PM

No any exchange is safe man. That's why I don't put all my money into one exchange. You have many choices now, go and trade on Bittrex, Kucoin, HitBTC, Huobi, Tidex... Many places for you to choose. Don't trust any exchange because if they close, all your money also gone!
Trade wisely and good luck!
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:30:11 PM

Actually all coins in the market can be hacked because their system are internent based,
therefore one of their possible threats are online hacking, virus, bugs and any technological technicality.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

There’s a possibility or chance that it happen that the company of binance really be hacked,
yeah this unbelievable but nowadays this is a normal difficult issue in this kind of business.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

Binance not a victim of hackers, cant you read? Users, traders using 3rd party software are victims. Hackers user those victims API key to set buy order to push up the price and cash out to their balance.
Lol it's the binance's fault and that's why binance was taking action to announced about the maintenance on their system to prevent the API to be used by the hackers. Binance has been taking its responsibility to the all of victims and it looks like a binance's fault.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:17:35 PM

I guess it was not hacked. But I can say, for your safety you can use a wallet and keep your token in it
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

In as much as any wallet or even exchange can be hacked in crypto but if the system has good dev and management team, they will work towards making it stable and safe for use again but presently, I do not think binance system is hacked. Let's be patient and not jump into conclusion or be scared. To be on a safer side, I will suggest you to move some of your funds to another exchange that is safe and reliable.
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

fake news to get people to sell out coins. DOnt fall for this! Binance is one of the most secure and well maintained exchanges in the world. If that gets hacked then its like the reserve bank getting robbed. AKA this cannot happen!! Im still happily keeping funds in there for a rainy day.

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: