Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto?  (Read 19808 times)
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
I think everything declines in crisis, everything tied to what the whole economy is tied to. Cryptocurrency, being decentralized and untied in some respect from the entire economy, may survive, but the financial capabilities of people may be harmed by crisis.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:48:54 PM

The global crisis has to influence the crypto market in a good way because it doesn`t depend on external factors. So this place is a very attractive one for keeping your money.
It seems to me that if from the real financial sector At that moment, money will be displayed, then it will definitely settle in the crypto-currency market.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:01:28 PM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
I think everything declines in crisis, everything tied to what the whole economy is tied to. Cryptocurrency, being decentralized and untied in some respect from the entire economy, may survive, but the financial capabilities of people may be harmed by crisis.
Depending on what the crisis would be most coins would not last that long. Bitcoin should remain on most exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
martushka27

Activity: 364

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

I think that the crypto currency will survive very difficult times. It seems to me that most of the investments will go from the crypto currency.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

During the crisis, people buy only basic necessities and the volume of investment decreases in all areas. Therefore, I am sure that the global crisis will have negative consequences for the cryptocurrency market. But in general, the development and spread of crypto will not be stopped and thanks to the growth of practical application the cryptocurrencies will continue to be in demand.
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

If the world starts to have an economic crisis, it will devalue the fiat currency in everybody's hands. Then people will put money into bitcoin, because more people recognize bitcoin.
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

Basically, the global crisis will affect the financial of the people in the world, including the people involved in crypto. Probably, we will need more and more money and we should sell our coins. For, the global crisis commonly will also affect some fields moreover the prices of every goods and everything that will increase drastically. Hence, the investment rate in crypto will probably decrease because people prefer to use their money for their daily necessity.

bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:18:52 AM

Yes, this global crisis will affect the price of crypto. We know that the global crisis is affecting human growth. So that human needs will continue to grow and the price can all ride. So the investors are reduced because their money will be used more for the necessities of life.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

of course it can greatly affect the price of crypto currencies on the market, especially if the holders of crypto currencies are citizens in the countries where they live do not accept bitcoin as a means of payment transactions. so that if something happens with their FIAT currency because of a crisis they will prefer to secure their FIAT currency compared to the crypto currency they have. and indirectly it will affect the price of crypto currency.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:31:51 AM

If the world starts to have an economic crisis, it will devalue the fiat currency in everybody's hands. Then people will put money into bitcoin, because more people recognize bitcoin.
Rapid Bitcoin development makes people believe more in this digital currency so it is not impossible that there will be more people exchanging fiat with crypto because of the global crisis. but before that everyone must realize that Bitcoin also has the potential to fall, especially when there is a global crisis so be patient if you hold the crypto.

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:39:55 AM

Global crisis can affect crypto in following way: total market cap of stock market is much more higher than crypto market ,so money will flow into crypto market

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

Bitcoin was born in the last financial crisis, then I think that if the financial crisis comes again, Bitcoin will take off, Bitcoin will become very expensive.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
nytrolic

Activity: 165

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

I think the global crisis will affect the crypto market very well. Because people will want to invest their money in safe and independent markets. It maybe the gold can be bitcoin maybe. We'll see

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

We are witnessing one of the longest bull runs in the entire history as indexes are regularly breaking new records. But everything has its end and people would like to find the way how to deal with this situation. Crypto might be in an attention of millions of people which will exponentially increase the value of the whole network. That would be the best time to have actual products ready for the mass adoption. Right now, everything is in hands of developers. They are figuring it out while they don't have to have a lot of time before the world will desperately come to them with an appeal to solve their problems.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

We have seen what happens when a particular country is experimenting a big crisis and the results are positive, people are depending on bitcoin in order to try to survive in those difficult circumstances and as you may guess the governments of those countries do not like the situation at all because they are not benefiting out of it, so I really think that if a global crisis were to happen bitcoin will be adopted very rapidly by the population of the world and while I do not wish to see such a crisis that is precisely what we need to get a fast rate of adoption.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

I think the capital is always extremely important in the world of crypto. If you can not have a good capital, it can be very hard to be a part of the world of crypto. Therefore, a global crisis can make the world of crypto worst and worst.
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

People can go two ways, or begin to look for a safe haven in the cryptocurrency or Vice versa will get money from here in order to open more secure positions. 

LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

Yeah right that the global economic crisis has an impact on crypto currencies. Crypto currency players with large capital are also the same as financial players in the real world so that when the global economy declines, the role of players in crypto currencies will also decrease. They will use their money in crypto currencies to cover the real life crisis so that there is an imbalance between crypto currency supply and demand. That is a bit of my idea.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

Probably investors will run to crypto from the classic investments. It is sounds strange,  but global economic crises could be the crises of fiat money and it will have positive impact for cryptocurrency.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

in my opinion crypto would gain some profit in case of a crisis. people would appreciate crypto way of holding their money and safety it provides. that is, unless crypto has any loses too

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: