Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto?  (Read 19808 times)
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
in my opinion crypto would gain some profit in case of a crisis. people would appreciate crypto way of holding their money and safety it provides. that is, unless crypto has any loses too

Maybe people would change their financial with the crypto because crypto doesn't get inflation as fiat and the crypto can also be used in all places without any border. But the global crisis is not related with the financial, and then I think the effect is not too big for the crypto and only the crisis of financing that will give the biggest impact for crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

I think global crisis will affect crypto really nice. because people will want to save their money value. yes i know crypto is really volatile market. but atleast crypto have a big chance to increase in future. and we are in really early phase of adoption. we can see also that now. there are too many countries which living some kind of crisis .. and their btc volume is really big. and increasing day by day. they are trying to buy bitcoin to save their money.
BitcoJ

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

I do not think. that the global crisis has a direct impact on the crypto currency. It is appreciated by the fact that it works independently. And it also has good security. What does not allow it to be easily discovered and cognized.
Fantina

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

I do not think. that the global crisis has a direct impact on the crypto currency. It is appreciated by the fact that it works independently. And it also has good security. What does not allow it to be easily discovered and cognized.
Fully support. Cryptocurrency it is possible to say its own universe with its news channels, crises and other factors affecting its value.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

Cryptocurrency needs investors to make it functional. These investors will sure come from people with money on hand. If there would be economic crisis, most investors might not risk their capitals on high risk investment such as cryptocurrency. In this case, there would be lesser investors. And that would directly affect the cryptocurrency market. It might results to red market.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:53:59 PM

Probably investors will run to crypto from the classic investments. It is sounds strange,  but global economic crises could be the crises of fiat money and it will have positive impact for cryptocurrency.
Let's just hope that the global crisis won't affect investment opportunities and capabilities for people who got broke by the said crisis and they have means to transfer to the crypto.
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

This is not certain. If the global financial crisis is very intense, it may cause the cryptocurrency to grow rapidly. Perhaps the cryptocurrency can be popularized globally after a crisis.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:48:59 AM

I think that global crisis will give some impact tot he crypto although I really don't expect it. Global crisis may lead some people, especially the investors or holders to sell the coins for their life. This is the condition where everybody in the world needs money for that big necessity and outcome. Probably, the price will be down along the global crisis. But, hopefully, this is my wrong statement.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

with the global crisis happens. It will affect the value of the currency exchange. It will also affect the condition of the investors in crypto. and most likely, their impact will also be felt by crypto.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

I think that in case of economic crisis, cryptocurrency is the best option for saving the accumulated funds. Moreover, it can multiply them many times. Thus, we have a great tool to deal with the economic crisis and it is very stupid not to use it.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
in my opinion crypto would gain some profit in case of a crisis. people would appreciate crypto way of holding their money and safety it provides. that is, unless crypto has any loses too
I think crypto market may suffer losses as people are getting poorer because of the crisis. I hope because of decentralization the market won't suffer as much but still there will be consequences.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

of course it can greatly affect the price of crypto currencies on the market, especially if the holders of crypto currencies are citizens in the countries where they live do not accept bitcoin as a means of payment transactions. so that if something happens with their FIAT currency because of a crisis they will prefer to secure their FIAT currency compared to the crypto currency they have. and indirectly it will affect the price of crypto currency.
I agree, depends on WHEN the crisis strikes and at which level the development and acceptance of crypto currency is by then. In more countries, fiat is the only source of payment.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:23:13 PM

If the world starts to have an economic crisis, it will devalue the fiat currency in everybody's hands. Then people will put money into bitcoin, because more people recognize bitcoin.
If they have money that is, because usually when the global crisis strikes people go bankrupt, commit suicides and stop investing, not necessarily in this order.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

People can go two ways, or begin to look for a safe haven in the cryptocurrency or Vice versa will get money from here in order to open more secure positions. 
When such a global crisis happens people try to find any way to protect themselves, many are going to try to get some precious metals, and while that makes sense we know that governments can make the possession of precious metals illegal, that means that if you are caught holding precious metals you could go to jail or you could lose your money as well, in the case of cryptocurrencies it is impossible to confiscate them and it is a lot more difficult to detect that you have them.
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

I think that could happen, because the purchasing power of people around the world tends to decline and they prefer to secure their assets rather than invest

Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

I think that could happen, because the purchasing power of people around the world tends to decline and they prefer to secure their assets rather than invest
of course it will happen, just as is now happening. We could see the market weakening, crypto and many investors flee from the ico. all this promoted the sustainability of the project is nice not getting funds to develop their project. be very unfortunate because now the world economy is being hit the market include crypto.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

I think that most likely when the next world crisis comes, it will have an impact on everything and cryptocurrencies including. The essence of the crisis is that people do not have money or they are very small, which means that people who have savings in cryptocurrency will also begin to withdraw them for their needs. Capitalization will fall. The value will also decline.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

If there is a global crisis it affects everything that humans are into and cryptos will be no exception, there would be less people investing since they would all have more pressing things to attend to and to use their money for. If people do not have money how do you expect them to invest? So with a world crisis there would be a decline in investments

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

If we are talking about the global financial crisis, then the crypto market will not be strong in this case, because all money will go from risk to more reliable investment.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

I think there is a link between crypto and the external economy. The global economic crisis has a huge impact on investors, crypto suffers from this. The global crisis will affect everything and crypto as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: