Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your experience with your first signature campaign?  (Read 486 times)
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

Im quite certain that most of u never had a good first time experience with signature campaigns, Most normally rush into this field with hopes that they will make a lot of returns, but in the real sense, not as many do make the returns they anticipated. Most end up in scam bounties while some earn tokens that end up being worthless, this however should not be a discouraging factor as there is always hope at the end,AS you continue to learn the more opportunities come by and the more you get to make from the forum
I agree with your point of view. Now a lot of bounty scammers who even pay coins that are not needed. It is very difficult today to earn a decent coin on the signature and in General in the bounty companies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

What is your experience with your first signature campaign? Was it successful or not?

This is my first time to join a signature campaign.  To tell you honestly, I'm still having doubts. What hinders me is my capability to express myself in English and If I can really sensibly contribute to this community.

Can you give me some tips or advice? Thank you in advance.

I think you should be looking for more experience and knowledge in this industry. Especially for the science of trade, you will need it someday.
there are many options that you can do in this industry and not just to be a bounty hunter. and do not ever expect you to get great results from bounty.

Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

My first signature company was LIVE until this token is not a special price, from the ISO price fell significantly, and promised to give one amount, in the end they did not collect the right amount and had to cut the pool of bounty players 4 times,so I got a penny, well, if the token will grow to $ 1 at least then)

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

My first signature campaign was successful yet the price is not big since bitcoin and other cryptocurrency that time is not high unlike today. But still i manage to get $250-300 for 5 weeks of work, so i can say it is still good enough for first try. But nowadays it is hard to join to quality campaign because there are alot of scam and fake ICO today.
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

My first experience in signature campaign ended successfully and I paid according to what was promised, because the project was successful and achieved in accordance with the target. My obstacle is in English structure, because my english is not very good, but to get reward according to signature is to follow all rules that have been made by bounty manager.

ayiaye

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

unfortunately my signature experience was a bit disappointing. I have followed the bounty signature campaign at the time, but unlucky, a few days before the end of my bounty was dropped from the spreadsheet, either by mistake, I do not know. but maybe that is a hurdle and learning for me. I do not give up to follow the story of other successful people in the world of cryptocurrency, then from me back again following the bounty campaign at this time. hopefully no disappointment is repeated.
firaituaku

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

this is the first time I follow a signature campaign. had hesitations and difficulties in providing comments, but I continue to learn. certainly a bitcointalk discussion forum that has helped me a lot to continue to believe in following this campaign.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

My first campaign, in which I participated, ended in failure. The project never came out and I, like the rest of the participants, have not received their awards. But I'm not upset, it was the first experience and I learned a lot. Now I'm taking part in the campaigns of only good projects, the success of which can't be doubted! Grin

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

The first experiment turned out to be dull. In ordinary work you work one month, and then in the next month you get a salary for the previous one. Here in signature spent much more time to get the first earnings. I worked for three months to get the first coins. As a result, the first experience of signature was not very optimistic.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

I don't have any positive experience yet. My first signature by Hotachy cancelled ICO (they raised like 2 mlns on pre-ico and made a refund to ico participants , so no bounty payments as a result). My current signature was postponed 2 times and tokens will be blocked for 3 months, so this bounty income is a long run activity
ronni01

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

My first subscription company has still not paid the tokens, it was a draft of the Medichain, and now they promise to pay a job I do not know or trust them the other day, but I just believe in the best!
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

My first experience in signature campaign was a big mistake because I didn't know how choose a good project. It was Startbase which currently have total marketcap  2kk $ . From this campaign I've got ~10 dollars Smiley
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

OOOOOH I just a failure , ((( was like a very promising company, but nothing accrued . So be careful when choosing companies try to analyze as much as possible before you participate , here is the first experience of participation
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

OOOOOH I just a failure , ((( was like a very promising company, but nothing accrued . So be careful when choosing companies try to analyze as much as possible before you participate , here is the first experience of participation
At first, I put some effort in constructing words within 2 months but until now I don't received any reward tokens in the project I participated , on that time I feel it's a waste of time to participate in campaign but now I officially vigilan in terms of choosing in order to prevent that happen.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

When I was new to signature campaigns, it took me many week to actually learn and adapt myself to the signature campaigns rues specially " post required in cryptocurrency section " but with the passage of time I gain more and more knowledge and experience which help me to earn good amount of money by participating in campaigns.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

it's also my first experience joining my signature sometimes I'm afraid it will not work because I'm joining it for so long, but some of my friends support me and convince me if the project I'm following now will work, I just keep working to always get the stake every week and receive a lot of payments when the signature I'm currently on ends
barbero

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

This is my very first signature campaign,its quite interesting for me..I learned a lot from here.Though im still a little bit nervous because I dont speak/construct good english but despite that doubt here I am..still joining.I am hoping for this signature of mine to be succesful.
Looking for more signature after this,I will join again.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

So far so good, this is my first signature and the experience i have gotten so far is that most times, I don't normally get stake and I thought was bounty managers fault but later I got to understand that most times, some of the comments i made are been deleted, so i always check now to make i am up to comment count.  
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

My first signature campaign failed. I just joines maestro project signature campaign recently and the feeling was mixed emotions. So excited about the outcome of my first week in that campaign but everything come to an end just the other day when the project announced that they will not continue anymore due to some laws in Korea. Im a little bit disappointed because its just my first week and i wanted to see if I did follow the rules of the bounty manager. To be honest I just wanted to see stakes in my spreadsheet to know if everything that ive done are correct.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

It took a long time to participate in my 1st signature campaign that time the Bitcoin price was very less and i was never expected the price will reach up to $20k suppose if I hold all my bitcoins last year i became a milliner. i missed last time so now i am collecting all my bitcoins and waiting for one more all time high. Overall experience is nice I earned more money that I never expected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: