Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your experience with your first signature campaign?  (Read 486 times)
arbl0422 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

What is your experience with your first signature campaign? Was it successful or not?

This is my first time to join a signature campaign.  To tell you honestly, I'm still having doubts. What hinders me is my capability to express myself in English and If I can really sensibly contribute to this community.

Can you give me some tips or advice? Thank you in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GalenResty

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

Communication in the world of crypto currency  is extremely important. The investor must understand the language which everybody is using, as this market is international English is the most used language. In order to communicate with buyer or to understand the working principle of the token knowing English is required, still the translating app will also help to understand the language.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:19:15 PM

The first time I participated in the signature campaign was very successful. I pay close attention to the rules of the campaign. Make the post according to the topic, write often in the day in a reasonable time. English structure must be guaranteed. I have a problem with this because I'm not good at English.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

This is my first signature but I did think it’s been interesting
It gives you the privilege to go through several post in the forum, learn and also contribute to others opinion

Moreover it increases your post count and gives an opportunity to get meets
So I think it has been a wonderful experience out here doing signatures
Auto9372

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

my first experience in the signature company is successful and I will continue to do so.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

My first bounty campaign was tremendous
I followed thoroughly the instructions and the profit was an instant
And I will continue to get involved in signature campaigns because I am accustomed to it
I make over 20 posts weekly so I really have no reason not to partake in signatures

Bounty campaigns are good if you invest in the proper projects
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:37:55 PM

experience depends on the types of people who are associated with it. Some may have good ones, while some can have a bit tough ones. While other can have bittersweet experiences. If we have good strategy, then indeed the experiences will be good, if not, them it will be bitter indeed. We just need to play our cards right.
thamas_22

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

To me, this was very confusing at first and later on it seemed to be very interesting and useful.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:22:57 PM

I think wearing a signature is just not enough, you become ambassador of that project, you have to support and promote that project in discussions but at the same time you have to be relevant with the ongoing discussion and never spam, that is why only wear the signature for a quality project that you think will do great.

DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:38:55 AM

That's an interesting post. Through signature campaign, you get paid from your sponsor for your for your posts. You have to post good topics and you should be very good grammatically.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

Im quite certain that most of u never had a good first time experience with signature campaigns, Most normally rush into this field with hopes that they will make a lot of returns, but in the real sense, not as many do make the returns they anticipated. Most end up in scam bounties while some earn tokens that end up being worthless, this however should not be a discouraging factor as there is always hope at the end,AS you continue to learn the more opportunities come by and the more you get to make from the forum

itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

I've participated in my first signature Late January this year, worked a few months and still awaiting the reward. I won't say it was awesome experience, the wait has been really long but The project faced a few problems and it caused them to delay reward distribution. But I counted the stakes by myself and the reward I would get is a decent reward.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

My experience in my first signature campaign was disappointing. I have been working for 4 months, but they announced that the project failed.
Regarding the ability of English, this is also a weakness for me, but with the various ease of the helpers make me helpful in doing it.
Do not know tips or advice pa I have to give. Just walk, may success always accompany us.

bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

My first experience was very instructive! I chose a good project, which is no problem distributed tokens hunters, but they once extended bounty, and I thought it was over and stopped writing posts and I was disqualified! I was very upset because the awards were good!
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

i joined a few scam and crap bounty campaigns and lost time. but it is the nature of this ecosystem. you can not be sure. but still signature campaigns are very useful especially if you are actively posting in this forum in any case. all you have to do is adding avatar and signature.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

I liked it, everything was good as they promised, I was lucky that it wasn't a scam, it lasted for several months but finally I received my tokens and I can say that I really liked participating there as in other projects after it
LitleCryptic

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

For the first time I participated in the signature at the beginning of the year, the project was connected with gambling and it is slowly developing and there is already a working platform for games, but the token is not yet traded on stock exchanges. Here, frankly speaking, as a lottery, you can take down the jackpot, but you can not waste time. The project, the team, the number of people and the dedicated pool on the bounty, here are some of the basic rules to which you need to pay attention.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

My first signature campaign experience was one of the first ever (if not the first): Primedice. You had to make something like 50 posts a month, at my rank I would have been paid like .25 BTC I think. I only got to 30 something and didn't get paid anything. Sad
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

What is your experience with your first signature campaign? Was it successful or not?

This is my first time to join a signature campaign.  To tell you honestly, I'm still having doubts. What hinders me is my capability to express myself in English and If I can really sensibly contribute to this community.

i can tell that signaturebounty's give a lot more profit in earlier days/years , my first signature was STRATIS and i wasn't very interested so i made some post ( 25/30 while i had holiday ) and when the bounty ended they paid me 1200 stratis.

each bounty you take part , read all the rules ,  a little mistake could be enough to ban you from the bounty , and missed bounty's almost reach highest value's
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

Well my first signature campaign was worst because I've join a campaign that is a scam it last for almost 6 weeks then they promise that the will paid us a week after but after a couple of weeks and month the telegram group just only disappear and we got nothing I feel ashamed to my self that I join that type of campaign and now I should be smart and wise in joining a campaign so that  I will not experience again my mistakes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: