Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favorite exchange?  (Read 20322 times)
ShramkoT

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

I most of all prefer Binance and Kucoin. Binance is now the world's top and I like what they do. On the Kucoin you can buy a lot of altcoins, which are not traded on the other exchanges. But IDEX is the best decentralized exchange now.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Missterio

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

I also like binance, I think that this is now the market leader.
Fatiqu

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

Kucoin is the best
Easy to trade
Moon Catcher Pro

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

There are many exchanges out there. Which one do you use and why?
Thanks!
You need to explore the sites with the greatest liquidity, pay attention to the daily turnover of these sites. It is also important to understand that there was a possibility to open short positions
For me the benchmark of the exchange is Okex
I trade there, plus access to futures, shoulders, this is a powerful tool if you know how to use it
But it's not enough to choose a site, you have to understand how to trade, what and when, so do not take intoxication into the market without a clear trading strategy,
information about patterns and ideas you can search on the sites of traders
here's a good one: http://www.insiderport.com/ 
Or find something that you like
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

I have all the accounts at the largest exchanges today. But I prefer to use the most binance swap. It has a good interface even on the phone. And there are very cheap withdrawals. There are many good coin there

swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

Now I use only Binance, as on smaller stock exchanges for successful trading I do not have enough volume of trades. Sometimes I use IDEX, but it happens only in extreme cases.
There are several and many exchanges through which you can sell out your coins easily but you should choose highly rated service which will benefit you because we do not want to proceed for exchanges which cut higher exchange rate. Besides this we consider the easiest way to use which is friendly and clear from complications so exchanges like Binance, Coinbase and Bitrex are best for trading.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

I have all the accounts at the largest exchanges today. But I prefer to use the most binance swap. It has a good interface even on the phone. And there are very cheap withdrawals. There are many good coin there
in my opinion , binance today is best cryptomarket.with big daily volume trading and easy to operate make binance member growth rapidly.and based on news , they can generate much profit from their operational.
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

My favorite is BNB. This is the most ok place I meet, but there are not many coins in this place. And that's an inconvenience, so I have to trade in other places.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

My favourite exchange is coinbase, iam using it for long time. It is very safe and secure to save, buy or sell. The transaction speed is also high and this is very trusted exchange. Now it supports four coins and few more coins are ready to add in this exchange. The transaction fees is very low when compared to other exchanges. We can use this exchange without worry. Other exchanges such as Binance, Bitterx, poloneix are also good to use.
paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

I use cryptopia because it has a large volume of Onions. i dont have my favorite one but it depends on the volume of a certain coins.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

For me the favorite exchanges, binansi, hitbtc, bittrex and poloniex, for us also good we get the benefits there, because some of the above exchanges are also the largest and also reliable.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

For my favorite course, I want to sell my token, in using the exchange It works fast and has a smooth interface. I also use Binance and the gates get better every day and can be bigger than Kucoin in the next few months and their app also works fine.
Wutip

Activity: 318

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

My first exchange was bitterx) when I just start familiarize with crypto it was one of the best exchange. But a little bit not comfortable to use, and after they start using Binance. Now I’m training in bitmex)

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

Since using Binance, I have not encountered any cases related to withdrawals and deposits since each of my transactions is confirmed very quickly and their support team is always working 24/24 to meet customer's need . I personally use APP very often because I can trade at all times
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

List of my favorite exchanges:
1) Binance,good technical support, friendly interface,TOP.Without problems with dep/withdravals.
2) Cryptopia this is usually the first serious exchange for beginners projects.Many coins and tokens.
recently I used the exchange binance several times. And I really liked the ease of management. In addition, it was much easier for me to connect two-factor authentication via SMS. However, I am confident in this resource and prefer to use it in the future all the time.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

UpBit is a  very good one because it has a huge amount of volume on a daily basis, the same for Binance, those are my favourite ones because they work very well and you can easily use them. I think that there are too many exchanges now.

ALBOS Project

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:37:06 PM

UpBit is a  very good one because it has a huge amount of volume on a daily basis, the same for Binance, those are my favourite ones because they work very well and you can easily use them. I think that there are too many exchanges now.

This one Upbit sounds new to me. Thanks for giving a hint:)
Yes, agree. Now there are way too many exchanges, and unfortunately, the majority of them are not as cool and secure as huge ones like Binance, for instance.
CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

i love bitbns, their UI is so simple and withdrawing money to bank is quite fast, they have active telegram group too,
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

Bittrex used to be my favourite exchange but now it has too many regulations, that is why i am now using binance on a daily basis, it is much more easier to use than the other ones
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:50:58 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 08:20:19 PM by Kang Bahar

My favorite exchange:
1. Cryptopia. Cryptopia is an exchange that is suitable for beginner traders. I have a satisfying experience when the first time I using Cryptopia and start trading for the first time in there. And now I still use Cryptopia.

2. Bittrex. We all know Bittrex is a popular exchange with high volume trading, fast withdrawal, support many coins/tokens and a lot of advantages which I can't mention it all. But unfortunately, many are using trading bots in there.

3. Indodax. Indodax is the largest cryptocurrency in Indonesia. What makes me comfortable when trading in there?
  • User-friendly interface
  • Have a stable rate
  • Withdrawal Process is quite fast
  • Trading volume is quite high; https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/indodax/
  • Secure, Ease, Speed, and Customer Service are active every 24 hourse/7days
  • And now they start to support and listing some of the new coins/tokens on their exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: