Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favorite exchange?  (Read 20323 times)
chainedblocks

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

I think Bittrex and Binance are my favorite exchanges all the time because they are more convenient to use anywhere and security improves this platform so we are not worried about any situation. Transaction costs are very low when compared to other exchanges. We can use this exchange.
There is a huge population of the investors who are busy in both short term and long-term trading and that most of them are making some handsome amount of profit too because of that. The choice of the right trading exchange is the most important thing to do and that Bittrex is the only trading exchange which has no match and that it is the most favourite trading exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

I have tried almost all exchanges, and it can be said that everything is good because it always advocates security issues, namely activating 2FA, but some exchanges certainly become favorite including: Binance, Kucoin, Hitbtc and Livecoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

I know you're asking about favorite exchanges but the exchanges I dislike the most are    Hitbtc and Coinexchange.io...

If you use them, never leave your assets on them. Trade and Withdraw right out
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

1 month ago I was frustrated by using exchange because of Gmail. So my suggestion before using any exchange you should by any email server to avoid any inconvenience with your exchange site. However, we should use a most popular exchange site like as Binance (only my opinion). and the cause is Binance now the number one top exchange site with huge volume. And they have also one opportunity to reduce the trading fees, they allow 50% minus trading fees. So I like it.

kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

There are many exchanges out there. Which one do you use and why?
Thanks!
Right,there are so many exchangers around us.But we choose to those which is secured and easy to use and also less fee in withdrawal.By the way,I feel preferable to use Kucoin most and after that I have some favorite also such that Bittrex,Binance,Cryptopia,Coinbene,Etherdelta,Idex etc.

Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

So many exchanges now and so many new exchanges coming up, my favourite for them all is Binance Top notch but am looking forward to this new Neo exchanges coming up, who knows it might be worth it based on the features they offering.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

Thanks!

I suggest exchanges that has the following

1. quality website
2. with complete tools for trading
3. good customer support team(very attentive in their telegram account)
4. with very low transaction fee

uex.com  and bitforex.com has these qualities i mentioned in which I am trading on.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

Thanks!
If you are looking for the best exchange then I will say that Bittrex is the best exchange to date. Bittrex's Exchange reputation doesn't need to be doubted, with various security systems and features that everyone has, everyone is convinced that Bittrex is the best. In fact, only the best coins will be on the Bittrex list, this proves that Bittrex exchange is doing a very serious filter so that only coins that have high prospects can be traded by Bittrex users.

This will be very promising and increase the trust of traders, they will not worry that the coins they have are not useful. Bittrex makes it easy for traders to choose a variety of coins that have a bright future.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

Binance, houbi and kucoin are top exchanges when we usually using and that’s my favourite exchanges where because there are more traders and the volume is more higher than others. I usually use kucoin because it is very secured exchange.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

Thanks!
I know there are many Exchange market in online currency world. But I don't like all exchange market without some market. I like for trade these markets Kucoin, Binance, Hitbtc, Livecoin and Coinbane. Because these markets are very secure and transcation is fast. So these markets are favorite for me.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

Thanks!
So far, my most favorite exchange is binance because it has high security and the fee is very low but really are the safest exchange. Second is kucoin, then Idex, and hitbtc. I really do not like bancor because of the price of crypto slippage and no trade history on an specific crypto, so hard to trade in bancor.
Vheoso

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

Kucoin and coinex...

The trading fees are relatively low

Hitbtc locked my coins
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

Thanks!

Binance and kucoin are two of my favorite exchange because I find it more secure and safe as well. I have been trading through these exchange and find it faster and less hassle. The problem these days is just the increasing number of the transaction fees which is quite hard to bear.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

My favourite and 1st choice exchanges are Binance and Kucoin and I enjoy trading there. So far, there is no problem with customer support, trading and withdrawal.
iakas

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

My favorites exchanges is binance, kucoin, trocaninja and etherdelta (decentralized exchange).
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

my best exchange is binance because there are lots of coins and the costs are not too big and the process is fast too.
ti4c

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:28:54 PM

I haven't used a lot of exchangers but out of the few that I  have used I can say that hitbtc i s my favourite in terms of how it works but idex is cheaper in terms of charges on transactions and withdrawal. Just saying from my experience though.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:00:35 PM

Thanks!

Trader should trade with cryptocurrency. According to that, there is no matter that which exchange is best. If there don't have the coin in the best exchange you want to trade, what will you do? Just you should investigate which exchange doesn't thief.
rbindac

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

Coin exchange is one of my favorite because we don't need to give some details to trade. For now, I don't have any idea on other exchanges because I didn't try it before. Maybe in my next trade, I will try in other exchanges to experience how them to use.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:35:50 PM

Coin exchange is one of my favorite because we don't need to give some details to trade. For now, I don't have any idea on other exchanges because I didn't try it before. Maybe in my next trade, I will try in other exchanges to experience how them to use.

Yes, coinexchange isa good one too. For now, I like Binance. Big volume traders are here, and its good  for day trade too because trading movement is fast. Aside from Binance, kuCoin  is another exchanges I am using. for altcoins like tokens decentralized exchange like Forkdelta is awesome too Smiley BTW, midex  exchange  has good interface.

Open for Campaigns
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: