Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favorite exchange?  (Read 20322 times)
Luckym7

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

Binance is my first choice as an unverified member. Besides I like cryptopia and kraken for their lots of altcoin list. I always avoid KYC based exchanges. KYC system bothered me. So I always try for those exchange without KYC procedure. Low exchange fees and quick service is also the fact. So select what you want or best for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

There are many exchanges out there. Which one do you use and why?
Thanks!
It is depending on the coin that I am choosing to trade with, what particular exchange would be having a best opportunities to trade with it and the best reading amount of course, you need to consider all that.
MdYeasin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:42:12 PM

My favourite exchange is :
Poloniex.
OKEX.
Bibox.
ThKevin

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

I haven't used a lot of exchangers but out of the few that I  have used I can say that hitbtc i s my favourite in terms of how it works but idex is cheaper in terms of charges on transactions and withdrawal. Just saying from my experience though.
Mine favourite one is Binance. Kucoin is alo very similiar to Binance as these Chinese exchanges are taking over the market. I will prefer idex over etherdelta as etherdelta is not very user friendly.
jeffbezosBD

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

My Favorite exchange is bittrex .  Because it's easy to use and safe.
cryptotalkbd

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

There are many good  exchanges . My favorite and the exchanges that I use are:
Binance
Bittrex
In my opinion these exchanger are good, safe and easy to use. These are very popular exchanger.
Mfomo

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

Binance and Kucoin for me they both extraordinary ,secured and fast deposit and withdrawals .
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

My favourite exchange is Mercatox, second is HitBTC and qryptos. The best thing about these exchanges is that "their support system is very active and they are always ready to help you". They keep contact with you at every step and guide you what is happening with your trade. Easy to use, everyone can use easily.They are also maintaining their quality and improving as well. Except hitbtc in which you have to transfer your funds from main account to trading account. I don't like minimum range of hitBTC, you need 100 tokens to buy/sale.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:28:45 AM

It's Binance I always love to trade here, that's the best place I've ever met, I wish the coins I held were listed on Binance.
I have studied exchanges of different types and I came to this result that Binance is better among all the exchanges that we see good and rated. Binance is highly rated exchange by people or users due to its functions and simplicity we feel while using Binance we do not face any difficulty. Furthermore due to its large volume capacity it has earned the support of people.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

My favorite exchange is the coin.ph and coinbasewallet because it is the most accessible application that can easily exchange the cryptocurrency into cash.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

Local exchanges for the win. They already do a good thing like good support, offer you best price and the transaction goes really well without any problem. But for the global one, I'd say Bittrex is fine although I have already moved my funds from Bittrex since they asked me to do KYC shit.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:32:25 PM

my favourite exchange is the coin.ph because it is convenient application which gives reasonable services wherein they provide a security that assures the investors that they are in the safe hands.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

My favourite exchange is Binance for the reason of safety, ease of use and low fees.
They are also listing some unique projects which are not available in Bittrex for example.

vossybiglady

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:46:50 AM

Binance is by far the best exchange as far as I'm concerned.  The worst exchange by far is Huobi.  They have stolen money from me with unwritten yearly withdraw limits.  You better ask them about this before dealing with them. 

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

I only use Bittrex and Binance. I don't like bittrex so much but it has the old coins that always fluctuate where I am sure that I'll make profit now matter how long it will takes. While Binance holds new coins that I only use because it is very safe.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:42:20 AM

I like binance as my favourite exchange as this is one of exchanges that has a good interface and easy to use, fast execution, has a nice volume and has a lot of coins one can trade on
siglesias

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:17:16 AM

[snip]
You should be careful with Kucoin. Recently there was a post on medium regarding Kucoin exchange which show the fear that kucoin might scam anytime as their location is not very clear.
all exchanges have the possibility to become a scam. therefore, we must be aware and alert to the dangers from this threat is.

[ OOOBTC.com ] ● Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ● ● Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ● ● ▬▬
https://www.ooobtc.com
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

a place of exchange that can be my favorite is a place of exchange that has a very large trading volume and has very high security as a current example of binance, yes I really like the binance exchange place.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

When I need to trade, I may do the same thing in several transactions. These exchanges are all I use often!
-Binance
-Huobi
-OKEx
-Bitfinex

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

When I need to trade, I may do the same thing in several transactions. These exchanges are all I use often!
-Binance
-Huobi
-OKEx
-Bitfinex

Yes, the above-mentioned exchanges are very good in order to trade the cryptocurrency because most of the potential coins will be listing these exchanges. So it is always good to go with the best exchange in order to secure our funds in a safe place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: