Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors continue to invest in crypto-currency  (Read 3224 times)
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:52:48 AM

Cryptocurrency is a new thing and it will bring wealth to many. This is actually a technology that can be applied to large businesses in the future and it will be 10 times higher now than in the next five years.
well, so far there are still many successful new crpytocurrency. well the ICO is the proof. Despite the many crises that occurred this year, there are still some successful ICOs with such high achievements. I think this will continue to happen.

This is a very good sign that the investors continue to buy the cryptocurrencies. It is the proof that the crypto market is not going to die at all. I also have the intentions to buy more Ethereum tokens now.
yes, that's something very good that I hear if it's true. I think, so many people will not survive the news that has appeared. but I think so many people still expect cryptocurrency. I am so sure of this development.
cryptocurrency would not die as long as we see implementation blockchain technology in any field.we often heard that many firm and government will aplly this technology.so this is the reason why crypto would not die.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

Yes but the number is decreasing in which the real demand is getting low.This was due to bearish market is still in effect in which its clearly shows that the Crypto market is really affected that if the Crypto market will not bounce back before this year will end then i believed that many investors will leave this investment in dismay by next year.
bradshe1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

Yes. Because cryptos are new and have brought forward the revolutionary idea of digital, cashless society which is not bound by the rules and regulations of the government forward. Also, due to the coins highly volatile nature, they are great investment assets and can help earn good profits in a short period of time.
Also, the coin allows transactions to be made throughout the world without any hazzle and also the transactions are secure and identity of the sender and receiver are kept private.

I agree with you at some point, cryptocurrency is relatively new. However, recently I realized that it’s not that new. Crypto exists since 2009. It's almost 10 years!
Angelaperry

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

It is obvious that crypto currency will non stop develop and be a profitable investment. That's why it can attract a lot of investor no matter the market is not so good now
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

Bitcoin is good for investors like now investors are again coming to this side for investment while over all many of the new businesses are existed in the world so it is good to invest now in crypto and become the millionaire in the crypto world i hope that with this passion and interest it is soon that bitcoin price will rise and then the value will not be compared to any other currency. But now it is to be noted that bitcoin buying is good for the new people as well as holders are advised to hold more.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

Now there is such an incomprehensible situation on the market that investors are waiting for some kind of positive news.

Not necessary. I also think that not each investor is waiting for positive news. Well, I can’t be sure about everyone, but I can say for myself. So, I’m holding certain part of my coins and waiting for them to increase in price, however I’m trading with other ones on cex (https://cex.io/).
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

The market for investing in crypto-currency and projects ico seems to be gaining a little civilized world and leaving the WILD WEST status. There is an evolution in the market and some rules for ico campaigns are established. It's good to make strict checks and requirements for those who conduct ico. For the investor they want more guarantees than they are - at least that would not easily cheat the swindlers. It's great to invest in a good idea that will bring profit. I choose projects with unique proposals and with a ready business implementation. Now I'm cooperating with the project URUNIT .
The main advantage for new investment is this that the prices are low especially Altcoin. An investor can hold big quantity for low investment. The future of cryptocurrency is very bright and all the investors will make money in the future, although making money is not the aim of crypto holding but the use and they will be happy if they hold their coins for long time.
this is big opportunity for new investor,they come at best time while all cryptocurrency were on low and cheap price.if they have much money , buying potential coins could be their advantages.
It is good time because now a day bitcoin is affordable and it will to take much time to be high, now more investors are investing so exactly the future price of bitcoin is gona be high, we should invest as well it is future making currency, it has high potential to rise in price faster and it will give high profit at the end as well. Never put doubts just invest and you will see your money growing to more than double just after few months of investing.
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:33:13 PM

The market of ISO acquires great popularity and possibly over time will squeeze the positions of the traditional stock market. In my opinion, this is due to the greater availability of participation in various ISO projects and in comparison with the stock market does not require compulsory recourse to intermediaries.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:46:29 AM

I believe the reason why investors continue to invest in crypto is that the high potential to earn and gain huge profit is here. Crypto currency is profitable, Investors take the risk of all times that's why they become richer and richer.

As an investment, no investment instrument can give gain like bitcoin. Bitcoin give 1000% gain in 2017 and even the price drop to $6500, bitcoin still profitable if investor buying at early 2017 because early 2017 bitcoin price only below $1000
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:57:08 AM

I still see many people invest in Bitcoin because they have faith that Crypto currency investment will continue to survive as they knew that Crypro investments was in these difficult situations before but still survived so i guess this is the main reason of why they don't lose their faith on crypto currencies specially now that bullish market might be just around the corner.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
SusanAnn

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:15:49 AM

Up to now, i don't think that the number of bitcoin investors will decreasing. Although the price is going down but they still see its potential and choose to invest. That's what make me optimistic about crypto currency
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:22:53 AM

I think investing in cryptocurrency is still a profitable alternative for investors. Of course they can get a lot of income with high selling prices. That way crypto is no longer a bad thing that you can invest now.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:47:45 AM

Of course, the trend has not ceased, each day comes with new set of investors joining crypto as long as new projects enter the crypto space. As more people become familiar with the Blockchain and crypto, the long standing misconceptions about crypto are cleared and these people tend to invest in it.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Sarastiche

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

Cryptocurrency investment is the real investment of this age, we keep investing as the space is still evolving and sure in the near future government globally will legalize cryptocurrency and this will have a positive impact on ICO, just like the stock market.
To invest ensure the project is viable with good professional team and a relevant service/product to deliver to the real world.   
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

For some reason, all people rejoice at the growth of investment in ICO, but I'm saddened by the fact that the market does not understand the whole danger of investing in ICO. It would be better if for this money to acquire crypto currencies, which are already on the exchange and engaged in development activities.

lavara

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

I agree that the rules for the implementation of projects ico every year become more civilized and more transparent. This is a very powerful tool for raising funds for wonderful business ideas. The main thing here is to separate the scammers from these projects. So you can collect a large amount of money and acquire a huge number of consumers. I think ico will continue to be more popular.

jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

Yes, lot of investor investing their money into cryptocurrency continuously. Because they know that cryptocurrency have a great future and investing into crypto currency is very high profitable.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

Yes but the number is decreasing in which the real demand is getting low.This was due to bearish market is still in effect in which its clearly shows that the Crypto market is really affected that if the Crypto market will not bounce back before this year will end then i believed that many investors will leave this investment in dismay by next year.
The number of investors has gone down in the last months, but there are people that still believe in the market and that are putting their money in it, if it wasn't for them the price will still be crashing, I really think that the people that are buying right now are taking a long term positions in several key cryptocurrencies and will probably make a lot of money in the next years.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:01:51 PM

Also, another factor could be that people have already lost money in some dead or fraudulent projects and ao they'd want to tey out new ones to check whether they could make a comeback (it doesnt always end up so but well, there's no harm in trying). That leads to many projects still continuing to eaise funds. Moreover, crypto is young and growing and so we'd need projects to hold us together in the future when the adoption goes on a large scale.

Cojiro

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

Since crypto currency is the new hype and the talk of the town. As a investor i would take advantage from it to invest in something that is populsr in the market. Taking big risks will help you lead to a bright future amd a good inveztor must be willing to take risks to achieve all theur goals
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: