Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:06:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the new strategy?  (Read 1961 times)
hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:24:27 AM

The project team must know everything which affect their success of project. They must prepare all solutions before ICO. It's not all foul of bounty hunters.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:43:40 AM

Just recently i noticed a common trend with almost all ICOs.

There have been lots of complains that bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after receiving them. Although, it is not true for all bounty hunters. Some still hold theirs.

Investors now get their tokens before bounty hunters. They are also allowed to start trading before bounty hunters get their rewards.
I believe this will prevent the investors from complaining and blaming the dump in price on bounty hunters.

There have been many great and well-executed projects implementing such strategies.
It's like a key in the period in which they distribute gift tokens and airdrop after they get the funds from the investors.
So, this is not new, we have to get used to it.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:01:24 AM

However, in my opinion, only a part of the sale is sold, and most people will still choose to hold on to it.
So in my opinion, the bounty thread really helps the project team a lot.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

There have been lots of complains that bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after receiving them. Although, it is not true for all bounty hunters. Some still hold theirs.

Investors now get their tokens before bounty hunters. They are also allowed to start trading before bounty hunters get their rewards.
I believe this will prevent the investors from complaining and blaming the dump in price on bounty hunters.

there are projects that bounty hunters doesnt dump. when the team and bounty manager integrity is high, there is no mis management and sudden changes in the rules, hunters tend to be loyal investors also. but if the management is poor and rules are not bounty hunter friendly, then hunters dump. so it is a mutual respect.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:07:15 AM

I do not know what the hunters think and what they imagine, I do not understand.
Surely we will not follow in their footsteps, because it's bad.
Things like this can hurt us all, it's hard to do bounty when the price goes down.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:46:56 AM

I have no such an experience that they made refund when ICO failed.
I have experienced the opposite when the ICO raised funds the Team  disappeared and no further development and no any refund was made.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

LoL. That are just blame. Because the projects only allocate 1-5% total supply for bounty campaigns (maybe more 5%, but rarely). That 5% will dump their tokens?!? Kidding me? They always have a bonus for pre-sale, pre-ICO,... (maybe have 2nd phase, 3rd phase,...) with 25%, 50%, even 100%. Then they said ICO price: 1 token = $100. So, 1 token really worth $50 because of the bonus. Therefore, that is not the fault of bounty hunters.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

This can be a solution but I think this change nothing because in this way investors that believe in project and hold coins will not have any advantages compared to before.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:00:12 AM

That is not a new thing, investors should be received the token first, then the hunters later. As an investors, if they already pay but not yet receiving any tokens, they will doubt the company because slow and will sell the tokens after it listed on the market.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

Why not pay hunters in Eth instead? The truth is that these ico projects are only concerned about making profit. They do not care if the value of their tokens dips below ico price after listing on exchange. They do not have the interest of their investors at heart not to talk of bounty hunters

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

Not sure that bounty participants able to influence on a price. Keep in mind, that there no more than 1 percent of all emission usually send for bounty
There are so many people who are participating in different kind of bounty campaigns and that they are also making some good amount of money too. However, you have to work harder at time you are busy in bounty and that you have to give enough of your time and efforts to it so that you can then get higher merits which will then result in more money for your better earning.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

I have already observed how tokens come first to investors, and only then to hunters!
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

this strategy might be good for investors but is this also a good strategy for bounty hunters, maybe most of the bounty hunters will not accept this new strategy, because they will think that this will be very unfair because investors receive tokens instead. first from an ico, while the ico development team instead ruled out bounty hunters, it is better to rethink this strategy whether it will help or even make the hunters go out.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

I don't sure is that the hunter dumps the coin, for me, I have invested the ICO before and received the token before the hunter, and all the bounty hunter will receive it after a month later, but I still saw the people dump the coin in the market. Guess what? The investors earn the more bouns in the ICO, and dump it first.
But mostly they put blame into bounty hunters and that's also create misunderstanding between participants and developers. It is also another reason why there is a delay for rewards distribution to prevent from that certain scenarios.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:38:37 AM

I think the token rate for bounty is not much. So if the bounty hunter sells the token, it will not affect the price. It is important that a good project will keep the price stable.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

-snip-

I think the token rate for bounty is not much. So if the bounty hunter sells the token, it will not affect the price. It is important that a good project will keep the price stable.
Bounty hunters were never the ones dumping their tokens in the first place and that is almost like the same investors doing this are the ones complaining for no reason. Most of the investors that got in earlier, and got a lot of bonuses can easily get out to wade off the weak hands from the market. So, I do not in anyway believe dumping of market is anyway the fault of the hunters and just like you said, they are just a little piece of the whole equation when it comes to the whole market of a particular project.

mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:14:48 AM

Unfortunately, it's like a new rule, sometimes bounty tokens are served months after the sale end. Morpheus is a good(more like a bad) example of being so unrespectful to bounty hunters. They threaten you with the ban if you start asking too active for tokens.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:18:12 AM

It is true that bounty hunter head straight to market as soon as they received their token but I think d reason is that most of them have burn lots of data since data are not free and they need to get another data to be able to participate on another bounty. My opinion.
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

Strategies in the digital currency market are determined by experience. so investors can often change strategy. my new strategy is to not hurry while buying and trying to get it at the lowest price.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

I personally did not sell any token to date
I Wait for the price to improve as the market rises, which we are all waiting for
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: