Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the new strategy?  (Read 1963 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

Yes, it may be one of the strategies from the developers to make the investors satisfied with investing in their project. However, still, now, many ways are there to make the coins dumb. I also don't know why people sell away the tokens after distribution without analyzing the opportunities of the coins to grow in the future.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:22:34 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 03:13:47 PM by Q2kc

We can see a dump of price on ICO because there are higher numbers of people selling than buying, mostly dump ICO are those who have a private sale with a big amount of bonuses like %50 and I've seen also a %70 those Investors who buy tokens on private sell always win and the losers are those who buy on the main sale, I hope they will implement new rules about doing a private sale, and regarding about the bounty hunters how can 1% of total tokens from the ICO impact the market? the reason of the dump is not from bounty hunters.
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

Abundance seekers get their tokens for not troublesome work, thusly, they effectively identify with the got remunerate and are prepared to spend it for their every day needs. Moreover, as of late, numerous activities demonstrate genuine value disappointments of their tokens after the finish of the ICOs. Yet, I don't believe that abundance seekers can impact the value lessening of the token, offering their prizes. The measure of abundance pool is generally little.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

I conclude investors should dispose their coins beforehand the charitableness huntswomen. Otherwise the plan dunks aft it manacles the bazaar, and humanity enjoy blaming the charitableness bounty hunters.
BestRate

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

Not sure that bounty participants able to influence on a price. Keep in mind, that there no more than 1 percent of all emission usually send for bounty
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

Just recently i noticed a common trend with almost all ICOs.

There have been lots of complains that bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after receiving them. Although, it is not true for all bounty hunters. Some still hold theirs.

Investors now get their tokens before bounty hunters. They are also allowed to start trading before bounty hunters get their rewards.
I believe this will prevent the investors from complaining and blaming the dump in price on bounty hunters.
Well the fact is, this really true.
with distribution where, investors and hunters get there token at the same time. is ridiculous.
Investors wont sell their token lower to the purchasing amount. while hunters will sell regardless of what they think. and just need a fast profit.
this affects a lot of projects with full potential.
I have seen some that in ICO its price goes to 0.1$ but after hunters dump their token. the value becomes 0.001$
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

I think all the bounty hunters have done this, but in my opinion all my actions depend on the project itself. If it is a good project, then I will wait until I trade and then consider selling it.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

It would be a good thing for investors. by like that then they will not lose the opportunity to receive larger pay and appropriate expectations. indeed with the holding will be able to generate but bounty hunter tends to prefer direct would like to enjoy the results quickly.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

yes maybe it is a new strategy to convince investors to be more profitable and can be more trusted so that in doing the initial division, can also to attract more interest.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:30:01 PM

I have seen this with few ICO bounty campaigns. Investors were paid with their tokens before they pay the bounty hunters. I think that will be good. But that will not be a problem for the hunters who hold their tokens for a long time

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

I don't think it's only bounty hunters dumping coins, but investors of pre sales who earn 200%, 300% bonuses,
they are able to sell below ico prices and dump the coins to rebuy cheap.
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

I think ICO investors should be a top priority because ICO goals will be successful if they collect a lot of money from investors, so investors should be given a chance to trade them first but when they will know that hunters will soon come to dispose of their tokens, will keep prices lower by setting a big buy order near or less than the ICO price to get cheap coins from the gift hunters before pushing prices up like crazy.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

There have been lots of complains that bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after receiving them. Although, it is not true for all bounty hunters. Some still hold theirs.

Investors now get their tokens before bounty hunters. They are also allowed to start trading before bounty hunters get their rewards.
I believe this will prevent the investors from complaining and blaming the dump in price on bounty hunters.
Bounty members are paid tokens later than investors for various reasons. And it's not only recently)
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

I do not know what strategy is in use by people, because I have a strategy for trading myself, I will invest in btc, buy with easy price and sell expensive price
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

I seriously do not see any issue on giving bounty hunters token at the same time. If the ICO is worth it then you shouldn't be worried about momentary dump of coins/tokens. The dump will come no matter when they will get their token/coin.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

I do not know what strategy is in use by people, because I have a strategy for trading myself, I will invest in btc, buy with easy price and sell expensive price

That's right and that's how the market works we need to utilize the market situation for our benefit as we can buy at low and sell at high price when the market pumps but it requires experience and ashould not panic.

Am I spamming? Report me!
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:21:30 PM

In my opinion this is very fair to be but also willing to consider that many of investors are also dumping the price while selling there tokens right after ICO ends. So everybody used to say that this is because bounty hunters but it is not certain.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:58:37 AM

There is nothing to worry about. Situations like this have happened all the time before.
Hunt hunters use their time to work and earn profits. Some of them need a possible immediate return to sell the encrypted currency, this is a must.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:03:00 AM

Yeah maybe thats the new strategy from investor and this is the bad behavior of bounty hunter they didnt wait to get good price they immediately sell after they recieve. But not all there some didnt they hold on it because they believe
caoboinhacso

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:09:14 AM

I also agree with this thought, bounty hunters just make a little effections to its price at the begining. Then, if this coin is really strong, and many people really want to trade it, its price will be recovered again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: