Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto?  (Read 23685 times)
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:34:39 PM

I don't think there would be a comeback for crypto this year anymore, in my own opinion, this year is already gone, let's hope and believe crypto will make a good comeback next.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:48:02 PM

Yes, the price dramatically drops down. I'm shocked. Although I understand that this all actions on strategy whales. And soon we will see a cunning market reversal and further recovery of the cryptocurrency.

The main thing is that a reversal happens at least sometime. I'm more and more afraid of the price drop. What if we fall to 0?

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

Crypto comeback is yet to come but not anytime soon.  I believe and know very well that this current dip in price is just for the big people to load their bags. Only those with few btc are selling because we are all waiting for something big
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

If you study very well the crypto market from the beginning of the year till this moment, you will realize that there has been a specific pattern to the way of things; A dump, followed by some stability, then a little increase and then the next dump.
This cycle has been repeating itself too often and I don't think we have a comeback on our hands for cryptos right now.
We are still in a bear market.

GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:16:43 AM

And So far, there has never been any sign of a comeback for Cryptocurrency. This year is just too bad for Cryptocurrency and I don't think there will any change before  the  year runs out.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:24:30 AM

Yes, the price dramatically drops down. I'm shocked. Although I understand that this all actions on strategy whales. And soon we will see a cunning market reversal and further recovery of the cryptocurrency.
This is not caused by the whales but the trends was making the price of crypto plunged a lot. The whales being panic caused by so many people are feeling confusing about what will be happening with the cryptocurrency in the future. It looks like the reversal trend has already happened again.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:27:50 AM

SOON ™ as the saying goes but not until we are in to the first Quarter of 2019 by my estimation. I think there will be a strong reversal in the prices of all the quality coins from late February early March of 2019 coinciding with a new Bull phase in Bitcoin.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

It is hundred percent sure that crypto will comeback in future but at present it will take time to recover in coming days or months. Correction time is very difficult for every one and every body think that it may go down more but wait for some good time.
although maybe there will still be some corrections but it is likely that at the beginning of the year it will be the beginning of an increase in crypto, although it will not increase rapidly but it can give us more enthusiasm. this condition will not last long because crypto is very volatile so there will definitely be another increase sooner or later.
yes, I also think so, the cryptocurrency will definitely increase again, even though market price correction will continue but the cryptocurrency has been widely trusted by everyone who uses it, so there is a possibility that price movements will increase again after declining market prices, and price movements will slowly improving
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

The time has come and I hope we will see changes on the crypto currencies market pretty soon. There are a lot of amazing news for December-January and I have no doubts that the next bull run will happen at the beginning of 2019.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

Certainly we hope for this that crypto will rise again and I believe in this, as soon as the end of the year and the beginning of the resurrection year from crypto will start even slowly

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

There is no time for a comeback in a cryptocurrency world because in this year btc will keep falling down even in the end of the year
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

Crypto cannot be predicted to come back in the near future, because now the market has gone down dramatically and this has become a factor that has disappointed many, but it will probably return to the top position.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

Recently read the article about BTC wallets from top100. At present, the number of Bitcoins on these wallets has increased several times. Conclusion, they are waiting for the growth of BTC. So do not be foolish, wait.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

I think it's time to come back here. Prices are falling, people stop believing in BTC. They start selling their assets. People should stay in cryptocurrency. Their patience will be rewarded.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:26:21 AM

It is hundred percent sure that crypto will comeback in future but at present it will take time to recover in coming days or months. Correction time is very difficult for every one and every body think that it may go down more but wait for some good time.
although maybe there will still be some corrections but it is likely that at the beginning of the year it will be the beginning of an increase in crypto, although it will not increase rapidly but it can give us more enthusiasm. this condition will not last long because crypto is very volatile so there will definitely be another increase sooner or later.
yes, I also think so, the cryptocurrency will definitely increase again, even though market price correction will continue but the cryptocurrency has been widely trusted by everyone who uses it, so there is a possibility that price movements will increase again after declining market prices, and price movements will slowly improving
I see the development began there pretty good and shows a nice change to start a new beginning in recovery. I would strongly support to return against Cryptocurrency and support for the development and its growth into a major market coins which strained even more cooperation.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

It is really hard to predict since the market has been so unpredictable these days. I guess the votality of cryptocurrency is affecting most businesses these days. We should keep calm and just think of the good things that might happen soon as the market recovers again. Good things are about to happen in the market.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

It was a tricky trap, now people are caught in exactly the same, but larger. Now they are pumping out every last coin from the alarmists and you will see soon there will be a growth that we have never seen.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

I think this month or December 2018 is the best time to come back into crypto because of all these Institutional Investors that are coming to crypto you can see that this is a very good sign for a new Bull market that is just around the corner I'm not a professional of watching the market or what but I can sense that this will be the great time to all in on crypto.
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

I am still optimistic regarding crypto however it's probably that a Bull Run can occur at the tip of this year, i believe it's troublesome, as a result of the worth decline is incredibly deep and this needs a protracted time to recover, I predict 2020 are an honest year for crypto whereas the month of December isn't nonetheless passed still there are risk of Bull Run at any time once pumpers pump bitcoin either the market. Hopefully there'll have Bull Run.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

The market is still saturated, prices are hard to bounce. If you want to add assets for the long term, maybe this is a good time because the price is going down. But do the analysis first, don't get stuck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: