Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto?  (Read 23682 times)
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

It gives me a certain pleasure to observe how people disembark from a train called the crypto market. Attendance of the forum falls, many leave the bounty. But I think that the train continues to go smoothly, which means that someone will have to jump into it on the go. And who knows what speed he will pick up next time.
You are right, many people have lost hope and sell all their coins in order to quickly forget about crypto-currencies. In this market and in this forum, the most persistent people will remain who believe in the future of crypto-currencies in spite of everything.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

I think that at the end of this year the crypto price will increase rapidly if you see a positive trend that is happening. I hope the crypto price will soar again, thus the coin trade will increase again.

Everyone hopes for a positive trend in the near future, but I will tell you that it is worth hoping for the best, but assuming the worst. Do not count heavily on price increases.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ubikalo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:27:27 AM

It gives me a certain pleasure to observe how people disembark from a train called the crypto market. Attendance of the forum falls, many leave the bounty. But I think that the train continues to go smoothly, which means that someone will have to jump into it on the go. And who knows what speed he will pick up next time.

I agree with you, I think next stage in this crypto histroy is mass adoption, projects like Bitcore BTX is aware of this neccesary steps for real value of coins. No matter what happen next, if any alt has no real use its value wil be zero. This is just starting, the future of coins wont be trading values, will be daily use, and
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:54:42 AM

We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

What you are seeing is just a bunch of noise that you wanna ignore. We need to think bigger picture here, we need to think if crypto really is gonna be here years from now, and if your answer is yes, Then there is no need to be scared. But be wise when investing your hard earned money, never invest the money that you dont afford to lose like money for rent, for food, etc. because rome was not built in a day. remember that.

lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

Now entering the end of the year and market prices are still very low. This is a very good time to buy coins like Bitcoin and all Altcoin. I think this is now not a trap that brings us losses. Hopefully when the beginning of 2019 the price of crypto coins has increased and prices have stabilized.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

Yes, before the new year, I think the price of the coin will rise again. Now if you look at market conditions, all the best coins have dropped and if you want to invest, this is a very good time. We can start investing from scratch by getting very cheap coin prices. And if in January 2019 the price of coins increases, we can sell coins.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:34:54 AM

2019 will be the comeback year of cryptocurrency, we had a good year in 2017, a bad year for 2018, so i think 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency, for investors, for us.
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:43:23 AM

Yes, I am sure 2019 years are good for crypto compared to the current year, but maybe not as good as 2017 yesterday, to be big again there must be a process and we must be patient for this, the most important thing is slowly and surely crypto will rise back
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:48:25 AM

You have opened topic at july and there were no opportunities like now so if you have cash still, you can consider investing again and comeback to crypto. I also think buying btc from 3400-3500 dollar soon.

indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:54:36 AM

do not hurry-bad to see a good crypto condition in just a moment. many beginning either but this did not last long and thus become a trap. When you want to buy then pay attention to the first condition. like the time might be a good time for recommendation buy crypto because all prices are falling so low.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:56:43 AM

This is a very natural thing in the world of crypto coin trading. Prices sometimes also have to go down because when the prices below there are already many people who will buy and invest. And this condition has now happened and many people have also bought coins. They believe that the price of coins at the end of this year will increase.

LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
People react differently to the movement of the market down, someone grabs his head and starts to panic, someone carefully and calmly develops its strategy and acts systematically, but everyone understands and hopes for the development of cryptocurrency, perhaps still all in front.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

You have opened topic at july and there were no opportunities like now so if you have cash still, you can consider investing again and comeback to crypto. I also think buying btc from 3400-3500 dollar soon.

If bitcoin falls to such a price, then it can go even lower. Do not rush to make an investment on all your money. Perhaps in the future you can buy it at a price even cheaper.

fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

I did not leave here, but to invest again, I would not. Think about it, the range of movement of cryptocurrencies this year is one-only down.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

It's surprising that every consolidation that has happened always turns out to be in favour of further bearish price movement. The reverse should be the case. I hope this happens soon.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

Now I am afraid to buy coins for long-term storage. I think the market may sink even lower. I took a wait.

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:01:26 PM

I hope this is the perfect time to come back with new investment. I also hope that soon the market will recover
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

you should not hzve left this pshere at the first place as there are amny good things happenjng uere right jnow
catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:03:04 PM

I don't see any other options how to earn money with investments better than crytpo so I will keep investing and watching for the maret condition everyday
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

I hope this is the perfect time to come back with new investment. I also hope that soon the market will recover
yes you are right this is a perfect time for investment indeed an dyou may kbow this as you see a lot of new projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: