Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] 1st 🥇 marketplace working on the blockchain right now! - Storeplex 🛒  (Read 773 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Storeplex (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

I want to ask, what is your opinion about online buying and selling fraud, which causes the bad name of buying and selling online? then how do you develop your online buying and selling business so interesting to visit? thanks.

We believe that a lot of the fraud that is committed on marketplaces, such as eBay and Amazon, is completely avoidable. This is because chargebacks can be initiated from third-parties like PayPal, which will return the funds to a buyer more often than not, which leaves sellers without their item and without their money. We have also implemented a verification system which will visually display next to the seller’s name. This means that Storeplex have verified the seller’s identity and the seller has successfully completed 10 or more transactions. This will help to give reassurance to buyers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

Is it possible to mine your coins?

Unfortunately, PLEX tokens cannot be mined. They can only be minted during the Pre-ICO and ICO.
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

Why would someone shop online? Low prices and comfort obviously
Because online retail stores, online stores do not have to pay rent, salaries to staff and miscellaneous admin expenses
I hope storeplex will bring new ideas as well. Cant wait to pay for daily stuff using crypto

Low prices and comfort is fine. But i hope storeplex has a system in place to check the background of the sellers.

New sellers will be limited on their selling activity until they conduct numerous successful transactions. There’s also a verification system whereby sellers can provide ID and documents to receive a “verified badge” next to their name which gives confidence to potential buyers.
Chetainya

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

Unfortunately, PLEX tokens cannot be mined. They can only be minted during the Pre-ICO and ICO.

Is this a security token or a utility token?
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

It's a utility token
kanika1102

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

Because online retail stores, online stores do not have to pay rent, salaries to staff and miscellaneous admin expenses
I hope storeplex will bring new ideas as well. Cant wait to pay for daily stuff using crypto

Low prices and comfort is fine. But i hope storeplex has a system in place to check the background of the sellers.

New sellers will be limited on their selling activity until they conduct numerous successful transactions. There’s also a verification system whereby sellers can provide ID and documents to receive a “verified badge” next to their name which gives confidence to potential buyers.

Will you include the buyer reviews for the sellers?
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

Yes, there is a rate button on each transaction where the buyer can give the seller ratings on three areas: the accuracy of their description, their communication skills, and the despatch time of the product/service. These ratings are transferrable onto other mediums as it uses blockchain technology.
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

Is it possible to do delivery in Russia If I buy something from you ? What will be benefits if I buy products from u but not from the ordinary shops?

If the item you are purchasing is legal in your jurisdiction, then yes it is absolutely possible. One of the advantages to online shopping is the unrivalled variety that cannot be found from ordinary shops. Also, our marketplace solely accepts cryptocurrencies. It is very unlikely that a shop will accept cryptocurrency payments.
kanika1102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:55:27 PM

Yes, there is a rate button on each transaction where the buyer can give the seller ratings on three areas: the accuracy of their description, their communication skills, and the despatch time of the product/service. These ratings are transferrable onto other mediums as it uses blockchain technology.

This would be a very good feature. We can get to know about the reputation of the buyers from these ratings as well. Like in search of Airbnb, if we do not have many reviews or a lot of negative reviews, this leads to bad reputation of that particular property.
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

This would be a very good feature. We can get to know about the reputation of the buyers from these ratings as well. Like in search of Airbnb, if we do not have many reviews or a lot of negative reviews, this leads to bad reputation of that particular property.

The marketplace will display the user's average rating. So one-time negative reviews will not detriment a seller, espeically if it was an unfair rating. But if a seller consistently receives bad ratings, the average will decrease, which indicates to buyers that the seller does not have a good reputation.
kanika1102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:59:45 AM

The marketplace will display the user's average rating. So one-time negative reviews will not detriment a seller, espeically if it was an unfair rating. But if a seller consistently receives bad ratings, the average will decrease, which indicates to buyers that the seller does not have a good reputation.

Yeah true that. Its always the average rating, that gives us the fair idea of the reputation of the seller.
kanika1102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:02:24 AM

Yeah true that. Its always the average rating, that gives us the fair idea of the reputation of the seller.

How do you plan to handle the complains of both the parties?
Chetainya

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

It's a utility token

Will the marketplace show the products cost in USD/ GBP or Plex tokens? Sorry if this has been asked earlier.
kanika1102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

It's a utility token

Will the marketplace show the products cost in USD/ GBP or Plex tokens? Sorry if this has been asked earlier.

Looking at their MVP, the prices are quoted in USD. Now I do not now whether it will be local currencies for other countries, but definitely not in plex i guess.
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

How do you plan to handle the complains of both the parties?

If buyers have a complaint with a transaction, they can start a dispute in the resolution centre and if sellers have a complaint, they can contact Storeplex via email.
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

It's a utility token

The marketplace has several currencies to display prices in. These range from local currencies to cryptocurrencies. It’s purely down to user preference. All payments will still be in cryptocurrency though.
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:22:53 PM

It's a utility token

Looking at their MVP, the prices are quoted in USD. Now I do not now whether it will be local currencies for other countries, but definitely not in plex i guess.

PLEX will be one of the currencies on the marketplace that users can display prices in and purchase goods or services with.
kanika1102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

It's a utility token

PLEX will be one of the currencies on the marketplace that users can display prices in and purchase goods or services with.

I guess my bad then. So there will be real time conversion of prices into plex tokens based on the price of plex tokens on the exchange. Right?
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:49:34 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 08:53:02 PM by Storeplex

I guess my bad then. So there will be real time conversion of prices into plex tokens based on the price of plex tokens on the exchange. Right?

That is correct. The displayed price will be a real-time conversion.
kanika1102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

That is correct. The displayed price will be a real-time conversion.

How much sales have you reached?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: