Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Uzbekistan implements blockchain and will develop cryptocurrency  (Read 395 times)
Bourne323 (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:29:26 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 08:29:04 AM by Bourne323

On 3rd of July the president of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirzieev signed resolution measures to develop digital economy
Source link Read article in English . Good news from Central Asia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

Good news, many countries now are accepting the use of blockchain.Soon all the countries in the world will accept crypto currency.

doraemon_33766

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

Yes and a very good news undoubtedly. I am really happy to hear the news. Hope many more countries will learn from Uzbekistan. Cryptocurrency is gradually expanding in Asia too.
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

That's a great news! I hope many countries will get inspiration from this and I hope gradullay every country will start to adopt it.
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

That's good and great news, its also a welcome development and i see in future that many other government and countries too will join it...
Bourne323 (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

There is an article in english on the top post, it is great opportunity from Central Asia, in Uzbekistan more than 30 mln people and it may fresh interests to cryptocurrency
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

The resolution says that it is necessary to develop cooperation with international organizations within the framework of crypto-currency activities and implementation of joint projects. It is planned to establish close cooperation between the state and private business.
spazie

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

I am very happy to hear this news,
and hopefully in my country and in other countries, can provide solutions for digital money.
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

So ecstatic to this news because it help some other countries to be fast in also joining the technology before its too late for them..
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

On 3rd of July the president of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirzieev signed resolution measures to develop digital economy

This is really a good news to be coming at this needed time when India is working on the opposite side of things. It is expected that the effect that India will bring will be neutralized via this but unfortunately, while the forum is full with talks about India, no one is saying anything or creating several threads about this great development yet when price falls, we get to see threads like ''Effect of India ban on the current crash'', ''Will bitcoin ever recover from this ban in India?'' not knowing we are the ones giving it the publicity necessary to drown the market.

Reading the order, I was impressed because it was not based on empty promises rather thoroughly thought out process which include training of qualified personnel in the development and use of blockchain. In addition to that is the establishment of a body to regulate entities having relationship with crypto. This is really step into the future that should be commended.
Robert Brownn

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

Yes, Uzbekistan implements blockchain and will develop cryptocurrency
Uzbekistan is the latest country to choose the path of Bitcoin. According to a presidential decree, a cryptocurrency money bill will be prepared later this summer. The Central Asian nation also plans to open a center for Blockchain technology.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:20:42 PM

This is going to be a very good thing and I really believe it will make cryptocurrency a lot better, and it should be in the example of many countries.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

Yes, Uzbekistan implements blockchain and will develop cryptocurrency
Uzbekistan is the latest country to choose the path of Bitcoin. According to a presidential decree, a cryptocurrency money bill will be prepared later this summer. The Central Asian nation also plans to open a center for Blockchain technology.

Happy to read this news update we will be hoping the more success of this technology  many countries will open operates block chain thier success is also a good example of bitcoin believers to continue thier trust a success for all .
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

Its a good news and happy to hear the same . I hope many more countries come forward and support the same cause and work towards the same goal ie digital economy.I would be even more happy when my country government also understand this kind of news and work  forward in this direction.I would be glad to share the news so that everybody here should be aware of the same and many more also will follow this direction.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

Most governments are beginning to understand the need of implementing blockchain and digital economy. That is the reason the laws against cryptocurrency is been relaxed in some countries of late.
hukes

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

Great news! People are helping crypto currency to develop it and it ios growing to good extent.
PhantasmRisk

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

Undoubtedly a very good news to hear that the president of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirzieev has declared that the blockchain technology will be developed and the digital crypto currency will be implemented in the country.
jess04

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

That was really an intelligent moved from the president of Uzbekinstan who implemented blockchain and soon develop crypto currencies. Many of his people will be very happy about this. This is really the start of developing blockchain around the Globe. Soon, crypto currencies will be acceptable worldwide as the president of Uzbekinstan will encourage other countries to implement blockchain too.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:16:17 AM

Uzbekistan does not want to lag behind the leading countries of the world, which use crypto-currency in their practical activities. Very good common experience on the implementation of crypto currency. I particularly liked that the document signed by the President of this country states that the operations of legal entities and individuals related to the turnover of crypto-active assets, including those carried out by non-residents, are not taxable, and the income received from these transactions is not included in the taxable base on taxes and other mandatory payments. So Uzbekistan, following Belarus, is not going to impose taxes on taxes.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

I haven't read about this issue before, but if it's true it can be a great news for the progress of blockchain and cryptocurrency. After this we can hope there will be more countries that accepting and implemented the blockchain technology.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: