Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [alcurEX] Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 11433 times)
MCR (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:59:37 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 12:02:51 AM by MCR

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/90

http://alcurex.info

The IPO has been extended to March 10th due to the addition of alcurEX leverage, which will potentially increase revenue by 5-10x

Read about alcurEX leverage:
http://alcurex.info/alcurex-leverage/

alcurEX exchange

The alcurEX alternative currency exchange is a center where people can safely store and trade their cryptocurrencies.
The exchange features a variety of different currencies to choose from and will keep forever growing as new promising cryptocurrencies are released.
There will still be a maintained a set of established cryptocurrencies.
alcurEX exchange will add fiat currencies, such as USD and EUR in the future.

Forever expanding

alcurEX will not be the only service, but the center of a forever expanding family of services and platforms.
This includes convenient platforms for merchants, crowd-trading, service portals and other possible websites, platforms and services to make the world of cryptocurrency easier to use and understand.
There are many ideas yet to be fulfilled and we aim to fulfill those.

alcurEX shares

alcurEX will launch with a great opportunity for investors.
You can buy a share of alcurEX and become a co-owner.
This share will give you a right to your share of the profit alcurEX exchange makes.
You will also hold right to vote on important matters with your shares.

how alcurEX shares work

The amount of total shares sold at start is 25% of all total shares and 50% of all shares ever to be sold to public.
No matter how many shares are sold or exist, public co-owners will still always get 50% of the profit alcurEX exchange makes.
The amount each share gets is in relation to how many shares are held publicly.
The amount of shares available for buying at the start is unlimited and will determine how many shares there will be in total.

example

If 50 shares are sold at start, the total amount will then be 200 shares, because the 50 shares sold are 25% of total shares.
If 100 shares are sold, then the total amount will be 400, etc.
If 50 shares are held publicly, then the amount each share gets is 1%, as public co-owners ALWAYS get 50% of the profit alcurEX exchange makes.

How the shares work in practice at Cryptostocks

Due to the way Cryptostocks works and how our shares work, we will be at first selling a large amount of shares that we don't expect to be completely sold.
The site will then destroy any amount of shares over the amount that should exist, which is 2x, leaving the site with 50% of all shares.
25% in public ownership and 25% in our ownership. This in practice when sharing profits shares it 50% to us and 50% to other shareholders.

why alcurEX shares are the better option

The way alcurEX shares work is considerably different and more fair to investors than other fee share options.
Exchanges usually sell fee shares, which don’t give you any ownership of the company and have a set percentage of the profit they make.
This percentage is always so low that investors won’t get their money back for a long time.
With the way our shares work you will together be able to decide how much profit each investor gets for each share and how much the company is worth in total.
alcurEX shares will be treated as part ownership of the company and can be claimed for official stocks in the future.

what the profits from alcurEX shares will be used on

The profit made from selling alcurEX shares will be used to maintain, develop and expand alcurEX.
We have many plans for the future and aim to make alcurEX a big central for a large variety of different services.
These services will be targeted at regular users of those services and investors aiming to profit from those services.
These expansions will not depend on the alcurEX share profits, but the money will help to get the expansions finished faster and more properly.

alcurEX & microCoin

microCoin is a fair cryptocurrency developed by alcurEX and will be a major currency at alcurEX alongside bitcoin and litecoin.

microcoin.alcurex.info
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397679.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 06:36:01 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 07:46:38 PM by MCR

We have added a simple share profit calculator, which you can use to calculate how much you will get for your investment.
http://alcurex.info/share-profit-calculator/
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:26:38 PM

Shares cost 0.001 BTC each - read below to understand how alcurEX shares work

General info:

alcurEX exchange

The alcurEX alternative currency exchange is a center where people can safely store and trade their cryptocurrencies.
The exchange features a variety of different currencies to choose from and will keep forever growing as new promising cryptocurrencies are released.
There will still be a maintained a set of established cryptocurrencies.
alcurEX exchange will add fiat currencies, such as USD and EUR in the future.

Forever expanding

alcurEX will not be the only service, but the center of a forever expanding family of services and platforms.
This includes convenient platforms for merchants, crowd-trading, service portals and other possible websites, platforms and services to make the world of cryptocurrency easier to use and understand.
There are many ideas yet to be fulfilled and we aim to fulfill those.

alcurEX shares

alcurEX will launch with a great opportunity for investors.
You can buy a share of alcurEX and become a co-owner.
This share will give you a right to your share of the profit alcurEX exchange makes.
You will also hold right to vote on important matters with your shares.

how alcurEX shares work

The amount of total shares sold at start is 25% of all total shares and 50% of all shares ever to be sold to public.
No matter how many shares are sold or exist, public co-owners will still always get 50% of the profit alcurEX exchange makes.
The amount each share gets is in relation to how many shares are held publicly.
The amount of shares available for buying at the start is unlimited and will determine how many shares there will be in total.

example

If 50 shares are sold at start, the total amount will then be 200 shares, because the 50 shares sold are 25% of total shares.
If 100 shares are sold, then the total amount will be 400, etc.
If 50 shares are held publicly, then the amount each share gets is 1%, as public co-owners ALWAYS get 50% of the profit alcurEX exchange makes.

How the shares work in practice at Cryptostocks

Due to the way Cryptostocks works and how our shares work, we will be at first selling a large amount of shares that we don't expect to be completely sold.
The site will then destroy any amount of shares over the amount that should exist, which is 2x, leaving the site with 50% of all shares.
25% in public ownership and 25% in our ownership. This in practice when sharing profits shares it 50% to us and 50% to other shareholders.

why alcurEX shares are the better option

The way alcurEX shares work is considerably different and more fair to investors than other fee share options.
Exchanges usually sell fee shares, which don’t give you any ownership of the company and have a set percentage of the profit they make.
This percentage is always so low that investors won’t get their money back for a long time.
With the way our shares work you will together be able to decide how much profit each investor gets for each share and how much the company is worth in total.
alcurEX shares will be treated as part ownership of the company and can be claimed for official stocks in the future.

what the profits from alcurEX shares will be used on

The profit made from selling alcurEX shares will be used to maintain, develop and expand alcurEX.
We have many plans for the future and aim to make alcurEX a big central for a large variety of different services.
These services will be targeted at regular users of those services and investors aiming to profit from those services.
These expansions will not depend on the alcurEX share profits, but the money will help to get the expansions finished faster and more properly.[/td][/tr][/table]

alcurEX & microCoin

microCoin is a fair cryptocurrency developed by alcurEX and will be a major currency at alcurEX alongside bitcoin and litecoin.

microcoin.alcurex.info
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397679.0

See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Del137

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:12:47 AM

When shares selling ends?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 07:19:25 AM

When shares selling ends?
When the exchange launches, which is probably at the end of this month.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:29:44 PM

Yet another attempt of fraud? The quantity of imaginary companies selling empty promises in this forum section is increasing in a monthly basis.

Undecided
mainline

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:29:52 AM

OP, try for more fonts and text effects.  I'm loving the mid-90s "just pirated my first copy of Photoshop" look.

https://i.imgur.com/1Dna9hO.jpg
MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 04:11:54 PM

The fact that there is a "profitability calculator" aka easy money spreadsheet should be enough to know you have to stay away.
That would be good advice, but the calculator shows correctly and doesn't promise anything. The part "alcurEX est. total profit/month " can and should be manually changed. It's so people can make their own estimates and see how much they would get if the exchange were to make how much they estimated.
MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 04:13:31 PM

OP, try for more fonts and text effects.  I'm loving the mid-90s "just pirated my first copy of Photoshop" look.

Haha. I do admit that our logos and banners aren't really the best out there, but that's not really a priority at the moment. We'll just get a professional to do those later.
MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 08:26:50 PM

Greetings from the alcurEX dev team.

As stated earlier, we have been discussing registering the alcurEX company in Belize.
These plans have changed and we are currently discussing registration in Estonia.
Rest assured we will register the company in a safe place with fully legal means, whether this be Belize or Estonia.

Stay tuned for more updates.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:43:26 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 06:23:36 AM by bitwho

help me understand these shares we will buy... Some general question.

How do these shares work? :
How am i legal bonded to these shares. Or I only buy these shares and hope that you will come everyday and fill up automatically right? These shares are not linked to your exchange at all. We are technically buying shares of cryptostocks and hope that you will come and fill in the void at every dividend time frame?

How does the exchange status work?:
There will be no way of knowing how the exchange is doing. No way of knowing what the BTC gains for today are right? We will only know what the total was based on what you will dictate us here at each dividend update?
If we are to own %50 of the exchange/alcurEX's profit each closing, we should have a way of checking the status. Seems like again , in the status update, we will only have to depend on you.

What is to stop you from coming here and pay us.. What about say 5 months from now. What about a year from now. Nothing right? There is no legal obligation. There is no legal document of us owning % of the company/exchange stocks?  Only ethical promise that if we give you BTCs now , you will keep coming here and paying us.  

What happens if you have a fight with you partners and you leave the company. Are your partners going to have the same obligation and come and pay us dividend after dividend? What if you sell to some one else. Are they obligated to honor the dividends?

Also help me understand the amount of share being sold. Seems like this is a touchy subject every time i bring it up in the other thread. You guys humbly justify that you had to put a minimum 1 million shares on cryptostocks but make it sound like you will only sell a few of those. You keep insisting that you are not trying to sell that many, only what the public will buy. I just check with Cryptsy.. 100,000 shares sold only. Can't you put a cap on these shares? Can't you at least express how many you want to sell originally? why do you get all defensive when it comes to these? Your team keeps posting and ensuring people that you will burn all the non sold shares. You make it sound like 900k shares will be burned. even on you description you give a small amount as shares to be bought. between 50 to 200. These descriptions seems so small compared to the massive amount of the 1 million share. I feel like this "beating around the bush" comes off a bit unappealing. 

The problem is that most likely people will buy a high amount of these shares. Of course they will. you give off a vibe that you will only sell 200 shares. You make the investors feel like if they buy with 1 BTC  they will be top %1 of the shares at 1000 shares! (oh wow shuch amount , much shares!!!!) Well, there is still that 1million shares. Where is the cap? at 10k shares? at 100k?  At this moment , 23 BTCs are bought already. That is 23 000 shares.

Why i belive you wish to go at 100k-1mill shares bought:

You guys have 1 000 000 shares available to buy. I know you have shown interest to try to reach fiat-exchange status. This will require you to sell at least $100k worth of stocks right?  Hoping BTC will be around $1000 again you are hoping to sell 100k shares at least right? 1mil @ 0.001 = 1000 BTC or 100K @ 0.001 = 100 BTC.  To me it makes sense that you hope you sell over 100k shares.

and why shouldn't you. its yous company. you should do anything you want. But you should have done it in the open. and state the total cap upfront. because at 1mill shares. than that 1 BTC investments is not that strong anymore.
MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 06:23:08 AM

How am i legal bonded to these shares. Or I only buy these shares and hope that you will come everyday and fill up automatically right? These shares are not linked to your exchange at all. We are technically buying shares of cryptostocks and hope that you will come and fill in the void at every dividend time frame?

There will be no way of knowing how the exchange is doing. No way of knowing what the BTC gains for today are right? We will only know what the total was based on what you will dictate us here at each dividend update?
If we are to own %50 of the exchange/alcurEX's profit each closing, we should have a way of checking the status. Seems like again , in the status update, we will only have to depend on you.

What is to stop you from coming here and pay us.. What about say 5 months from now. What about a year from now. Nothing right? There is no legal obligation. There is no legal document of us owning % of the company/exchange stocks?  Only ethical promise that if we give you BTCs now , you will keep coming here and paying us. 

What happens if you have a fight with you partners and you leave the company. Are your partners going to have the same obligation and come and pay us dividend after dividend? What if you sell to some one else. Are they obligated to honor the dividends?

The IPO shares are unofficial, but as soon as we register the company you'll be able to claim your unofficial stocks into legally binding stocks with a contract regarding dividends, ownership and special circumstances.
Cryptostocks also already has a large userbase so it is more profitable and convenient for us to sell the unofficial IPO shares there first.

The unofficial shares will be treated by us as official shares and will get the same dividends and rights, but they have no legal binding unless you claim them into official stocks.
You will of course need to provide sufficient information when claiming official stocks so that we may legally identify you as a shareholder.

It is our main priority to have everything done as legally and officially as possible to avoid any problems as we intend to expand the business outside of cryptocurrencies.

Feel free to ask if there is something left unclear.
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:25:58 AM

What is to stop you from coming here and pay us.. What about say 5 months from now. What about a year from now. Nothing right? There is no legal obligation. There is no legal document of us owning % of the company/exchange stocks?  Only ethical promise that if we give you BTCs now , you will keep coming here and paying us.  

The IPO shares are unofficial, but as soon as we register the company you'll be able to claim your unofficial stocks into legally binding stocks with a contract regarding dividends, ownership and special circumstances.
Cryptostocks also already has a large userbase so it is more profitable and convenient for us to sell the unofficial IPO shares there first.

The unofficial shares will be treated by us as official shares and will get the same dividends and rights, but they have no legal binding unless you claim them into official stocks.
You will of course need to provide sufficient information when claiming official stocks so that we may legally identify you as a shareholder.

It is our main priority to have everything done as legally and officially as possible to avoid any problems as we intend to expand the business outside of cryptocurrencies.

great, thank you. I wanted to invest since the moment you lunched this but i feel like i need to know how this will work. please read back as i updated my post about the maximum stocks shares.

please don't take my question as an accusation. i just want to be btter informed. do not wish to bad mouth you guys. i feel like this is a great thing happening right now
MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 07:14:45 AM

great, thank you. I wanted to invest since the moment you lunched this but i feel like i need to know how this will work. please read back as i updated my post about the maximum stocks shares.

please don't take my question as an accusation. i just want to be btter informed. do not wish to bad mouth you guys. i feel like this is a great thing happening right now

The 50 and 200 share examples are that small because at least to me it's easier to understand smaller numbers as examples. We did expect to surely get much more than 200 shares, but really we never had aim on a specific amount. These sales do not decide the future of the company as we have our personal funds also and intend to invest those. The 50% profit we get is also used mainly on the company itself.

I understand what you mean, but I don't see what could have been done differently when taking into consideration how these shares work. I can assure that there were no hidden motives behind the details you posted. We also added a share calculator as sales rose so people could easily count how much their shares get so that they can decide whether it's profitable anymore or not.

Feel free to tell if you have any further suggestions or questions. Thank you.
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:14:10 AM

thank you for coming back and answering these questions. The more answers you answer the more info we get and the more stronger and secure i feel about investing. I do have many more questions, here are a few

• Number one. If there is a demand for it. Will you allow all the 1million shares to be sold before end of this month/IPO?
  • Are these shares the absolute the only ones to be sold?
  • Who are  you? Are you prepared to give forth some ID and info
  • What skill-levels is your team made of? Coders, web designers , marketers, finance?
  • What are your goals? Unfortunately there are a lot of exchanges popping out lately. too many. What will this exchange bring to the table? How will it be profitable. If 1mill share sell, then there need to be a high exchange total profit for dividents to make sense to invest. How is your team going to create this. If i invest 1 BTC and there are 1 Million shares sold. then AlcurEx need to earn 200 BTC monthly for me to reach ROI in 1 YR. This means you have to be as big as cryptsy ( i know , i keep using 1 mill shares )
  • What are some goals your team is trying to reach. How are you going to try to expand ?
  • Where do you see AlcurEX a month from now, 6 months from now. 1 year from now? 5 years from now?
  • If the company expands(and i hope you do!) will my shares expand with it?  

Will be waiting anxiously for your input
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:52:56 PM

also i know this is a reference.. but you seem like you copied the BTC-e info and left BTC-e there.

http://162.216.227.104/~designos/New_Bit_coin/html/demo2/terms_condition.html
MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 01:48:24 AM

also i know this is a reference.. but you seem like you copied the BTC-e info and left BTC-e there.

http://162.216.227.104/~designos/New_Bit_coin/html/demo2/terms_condition.html

The picture is from an early mockup. The finished version of course won't have any references to btc-e.
theomoplatapus

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:10:02 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 08:45:21 AM by theomoplatapus

What motivated your decision to switch from Belize to Estonia?  What problems/opportunities arose?  Also, do you have any sort of projections for monthly profit in the near or short term?  If we were to follow in the footsteps of poloniex, with a daily trading volume of 193 btc, that comes out to a monthly revenue of 11.58 btc at a 0.2% trading fee.  Is this in the ballpark of what you expect?

Also, just my input:  I have a feeling users are willing to tolerate higher trading fees if they are given the opportunity to participate in the profit in some way, like mcxNow does with its fee shares and interests on deposits (which I think are a fantastic idea).  I think maybe something along these lines is in your guys' plan with the other 25% of public shares?

#Bitcoin
MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:29:19 AM

The IPO has been extended to March 10th due to the addition of alcurEX leverage, which will potentially increase revenue by 5-10x

Read about alcurEX leverage:

Feel free to ask us if there is anything you wish to know.

MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:48:44 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 09:09:57 PM by MCR

What motivated your decision to switch from Belize to Estonia?  What problems/opportunities arose?  Also, do you have any sort of projections for monthly profit in the near or short term?  If we were to follow in the footsteps of poloniex, with a daily trading volume of 193 btc, that comes out to a monthly revenue of 11.58 btc at a 0.2% trading fee.  Is this in the ballpark of what you expect?

Also, just my input:  I have a feeling users are willing to tolerate higher trading fees if they are given the opportunity to participate in the profit in some way, like mcxNow does with its fee shares and interests on deposits (which I think are a fantastic idea).  I think maybe something along these lines is in your guys' plan with the other 25% of public shares?

Sorry for the delay. We have been busy with microCoin and the new alcurEX leverage.

Due to Finnish regulation we will need a real employee who handles the flow of money within the country the company is officially located.

With this in mind we would much prefer having employees located in Estonia as it is very close to Finland, is protected by EU legislation and is still relatively loose in regulation.

Company revenue would still be tax-free as long as the money stays within the company's accounts. Employee pays are of course taxed accordingly.

Poloniex is a good example for profit estimates, but with the addition of alcurEX leverage the revenue could increase by 5-10x.

This estimate comes from the assumption that people who use the leverage will most likely make more fast trades for small profit.

And because people can now trade with a higher capital than what they actually have the exchange and its shareholders will earn fee profits as if the volume was 5-10x larger.

We also expect this function to bring more investors to the site as many exchanges do not have such a function.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: