Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First scam :)  (Read 417 times)
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

Luckily for me since I join this forum and participate in the campaigns not that I don't have my own share in the fake bounty but I have been lucky to be compensated with other ones. I just make sure to read and check some certain qualities before going in for any of the campaigns.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Investerio

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:54:56 PM

You can only thank the sky you didn't invest there your last money). frankly speaking it is not a rear situation in the bounty industry, so make some conclusions and start again with another project
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

I haven't been scam by these ICOs and I have no plans of taking any of them in the future (or maybe there's a change).

but only for example social media, telegrams, facebook and twitter.
It's almost effortless for you guys to tweet, share, post on social medias and it won't take that long as long as you know the drill.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:01:26 PM

I want to read all who commented here since im a new member, thanks for those who replies regarding scams, so that every body is aware.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:02:03 PM

I think that every member of crypto community should contribute to prevent scam in ICO and bounty campaigns. I also think that it need to found an organization or committee which will be an arbiter  on the market. It also need to have rules which everybody will respect.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

Actually i made alot of mistakes in my previous bounty. But joining some good ico and paid me a good bounty rewards is very overwhelming. I hope along the way we could see a good ICO project.

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

I was scammed by OTHO . It was not an ICO, it was the best airdrop campaign I have ever participated, with several tasks. They had their website, WP, Roadmap  token etc.  They were planning to do airdrops every month , 54 of them. To be eligible we  had to be active on their internal platform, telegram group etc. - like in bounty campaign and to fulfil several tasks before airdrop and during the aridrop .
There was a questionnaire for what You had to be prepared and learn for it from one-pager as only first 500 participants go through. Every detail was well planned and very professional. After 2 months  they disappeared and I do not understand up to now what was their motivation behind to put so  much energy in it   if they wanted to scam . ( as they were  not collecting money ).
They had their token on the exchange but still it was early phase and no big volume so they could not dump the tokens and get rich.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

The scam ICOs present a lot and if there is no ICO bounty selection experience, the higher likelihood you will encounter these fraud ICOs, do not pay Token after the campaign ends. I have been associated with many bounty campaigns, and most of them are just in case of slow pay bounty, but I have never encountered a scam ICO project ever.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:11:15 PM

I've followed an ico scam. and it's very disappointing after several months I worked hard to do it. it happened a long time ago, and with this experience, I can make it as a learning in the future to choose an ico, because before choosing an ico we have to really understand with the ico which will be followed, so we also can avoid from scam ico.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

So far, I haven't participated in any of scam ICOs. Thank God! It's the most thing I am afraid of - to encounter scam ICO. Because just like what you have said, it kind of waste of time. I am picky which bounty I am going to join, but sometimes you cannot avoid it. Sometimes the project looks really great and legit but will end up fraud.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

Some time ago I decided to participate in bounty programs. Started with airdrops, twitter and telegram campaigns and later took a look at signature campaigns in bitcointalk.
Created account, reached Jr.Member level and full of optimism applied for the first signature bounty without deep enough researches about the project. Even absence of info about team didn't stop me. How stupid I was.... The ICO turned out to be scam and no desirable tokens received of course Smiley

Do not be so stupid as me, read about project, take a look at the team, read whitepaper and check some ratings. It can save you from wasting you time for 4-8 weeks....

By the way.. how many scam ICOs have you participated?

This is why the forum is most appreciated, it teaches us more knowledge
In short, the more you use the forum, the more knowledge you acquire and the more bounty offers you get.
So learn to be smart about bounties, and keep working hard; the pay day would and will definitely come.
sooner than you expected, and it could be the most underated token in your wallet.
Ravenzy666

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

The world of crypto is cruel and unpredictable. If you've just hit a scam once and have been disappointed, you better back off, because in the future you may come back to meet the ICO scam not once only once. I have faced several times with scam ICOs, and have faced several times with failed ICOs. In fact, once also follow the bounty of ICO is quite successful, but got kick from the telegram group which joined the telegram group is the general rule.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

I usually take a careful look at the project and if there is anything , and i mean anything that throws me off, i dont go there.
For example, bad quality design, shady product, team from only one shady country.

BUT i managed to get in CENTRA and TBAR,lost a good chunk of tokens which i was holding .
They were a very professional scammers, since a lot people fell for them.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:01:38 PM

Some time ago I decided to participate in bounty programs. Started with airdrops, twitter and telegram campaigns and later took a look at signature campaigns in bitcointalk.
Created account, reached Jr.Member level and full of optimism applied for the first signature bounty without deep enough researches about the project. Even absence of info about team didn't stop me. How stupid I was.... The ICO turned out to be scam and no desirable tokens received of course Smiley

Do not be so stupid as me, read about project, take a look at the team, read whitepaper and check some ratings. It can save you from wasting you time for 4-8 weeks....

At least three, it is indeed a waste of time some bounty campaign even extend up to 4 months so better thoroughly check the project, one or two whole days of research than wasting your time and effort for a whole 3 months, but even if the project looks legit it could still stopped their ICO.

Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

None. Simplest way to find out if project is good is to watch signature spreadsheet and figure out how much people with high ranks taking a part in it. If a lot, it mean that project is at least not a scam. Because people who work here long time, have much more experience in ICO quality investigation.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

The next time you join bounty programs, make sure you did read everything about the project. Don't join just to earn without noticing if some part of the campaigns goes wrong.Sometimes we will not notice that the campaign but the best effective way is to read their whitepaper and join their telegram to be updated ofcourse.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:24:27 PM

I only join one campaign does not pay participants, but after that I did not experienced any of scam because I think I careful when I join to campaign . To make sure that campaign pay you look the campaign manager if they check the project carefully before accepting it and campaign manager who manage funds that who are trusted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CryptoqueenM9

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

I have been participating in some scam projects also. I did not took as much time as I should to do my research about them, and let me mention that some of them can look sometimes legitimate. Then i started to be more carefully and win more experience to take my decisions.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:11:31 AM

i have joined a scam bounty and that bounty is really like real until someone find out it was scam. if you want to joined bounty look for campaign manager with higher rank also with good trust rating. campaign manager that are newbie have higher chance of being a scam.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:17:11 AM

It was unfortunate for others to experience being scammed by those  useless person. I have not experience it, yet but i will try my best to be more vigilant and to choose wisely what kind of bounties should i join, if ever.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: