Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] ENZYM - Real-life social gaming  (Read 20938 times)
verasovo (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

The most important topic during the meeting was that... I have to win against my collegue for the referal contest !
It is there !

Seriously : When you're registered, you receive your own link! Each referral ==> BOoM One free ZYM for you!!
What are you waiting for ? !

During the meeting we talked about :
- The prototype which is actually tested by the team and will be available really soon for the whole world.
- TheBounty is ready as a drafy (Be ready because we'll need native russians, arabics, chineses, english, spanish et japanese for translation).
- The community (YOU!).
- The new design (you'll see it before September! But some people have holidays Wink ) which is really sexy ! !

Happy?
enzym-ceo

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

Hi Vinxent, can I ask you why the Enzym dApp project interests you? thank you
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

Today we learn more about Alfred our artistic director 🎨

He is part of the project since the start, working on Enzym visual identity he put together those fresh colours 😍🤩
Alfred is a graphic designer who likes to draw and play guitar, he is also passionated about the environment 🌿
To him, Enzym is a way to better connect with each other and our surroundings 🌍

What software to use? What is your design process? How does one create a visual universe for a brand?

Ask away your questions to Freddo in the comment section !

Link to the interview
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:50:53 PM

I agree and your project seems very good, I think live communication has decreased, but the virtual world will never replace live communication, thank you

Thank YOU for your comment!

I hope (and I'm quite sure) people will use it.
It is really important right now.

When I walk around, I see people into the bus, the subway, walking, ... with facebook into their hands.
Just scrolling !

I think that this App will be perfect to not confuse them : they'll still have their smartphone BUT to meet people.

It is not too late to come back to real socialization ! =)

Now virtual reality is gaining popularity just with great speed, and I'm sure that Your wonderful idea will be appreciated and the platform is sure to find its user.I like the idea very much,I wish you success in this not easy way, and I expect the fastest implementation.
enzym-ceo

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:42:21 AM

I agree and your project seems very good, I think live communication has decreased, but the virtual world will never replace live communication, thank you

Thank YOU for your comment!

I hope (and I'm quite sure) people will use it.
It is really important right now.

When I walk around, I see people into the bus, the subway, walking, ... with facebook into their hands.
Just scrolling !

I think that this App will be perfect to not confuse them : they'll still have their smartphone BUT to meet people.

It is not too late to come back to real socialization ! =)

Now virtual reality is gaining popularity just with great speed, and I'm sure that Your wonderful idea will be appreciated and the platform is sure to find its user.I like the idea very much,I wish you success in this not easy way, and I expect the fastest implementation.

Hi, we really appreciate your message of encouragement and we know that our Enzym project will be used only if the implementation is effective. We will soon propose a prototype that you can test.
Your opinions on Enzym dApp is valuable for us.

Best regards
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

Is this like Pokemon-Go? That need reality place and we must go to the specific place to catch/earn something special? I hope the quest will be based on local location on a country, because if it too far, will make someone desperate because of doubt about a long journey.
enzym-ceo

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

Is this like Pokemon-Go? That need reality place and we must go to the specific place to catch/earn something special? I hope the quest will be based on local location on a country, because if it too far, will make someone desperate because of doubt about a long journey.

Hi, yes you 're right ! the concept of Enzym has been set up to develop a local social network, so very near to you, to allow you to realize the challenge in - of 30 'in general. But for later, challenges with a longer distance with a important gain in Zyms tokens could be considered.

best regards
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

You are right.
We really want to promote local interactions.
No need to go too far for different reasons :
1) you'll meet easily someone near your location
2) the interest from the partners of Enzyms (cafés, meeting places,...) will be higher if they can attract people from the area (they will maybe come again).
3) You'll want to do it when you have 30 minutes free; not take a long day for one mission and meet max one people.

Maybe the idea of a longer trip may be considered for big events with a lot of people.

soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:02:43 PM

What's the usecase of the token and how will it appreciate
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

It is written into the article :/
Please read it. I took a lot of time to write it and make it easy to read / pretty Wink

But to do a little summary, the token would be used into the App for different actions.
Some of the actions generate ZYM's. Other cost ZYM's.

If you want to know which action does what, I invite you to read the main post.

enzym-ceo

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

It is written into the article :/
Please read it. I took a lot of time to write it and make it easy to read / pretty Wink

But to do a little summary, the token would be used into the App for different actions.
Some of the actions generate ZYM's. Other cost ZYM's.

If you want to know which action does what, I invite you to read the main post.

Hi, The ZYM is the fuel of the application, the more the activity will grow, the more the price will rise. To each friend, a ZYM will be frozen on both sides. It is easy to imagine the senario with a lot of activity.

Best regards
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

Hi, The ZYM is the fuel of the application, the more the activity will grow, the more the price will rise. To each friend, a ZYM will be frozen on both sides. It is easy to imagine the senario with a lot of activity.

Best regards

Indeed... Sorry, I forgot to answer this part of the question :

If your token are frozen until the deletion of a friend (the purpose it to make friends quickly. You'll not freeze your tokens eternally), you'll have more and more frozen token.

But it is the same for other users.

And more the App is used, more tokens will be frozen.

So, each token will have more value.

It is like the PoS tokens, if people freezes their token for the stack, there are less token into circulation and the token has more value !
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:14:50 PM

Can't wait to test it !  Shocked

For the testing of the prototype, you need to be between the 1st and the 150th in the ranking there.

For each referral, you'll win 1 point = 1 ZYM ! For free !

So you know what's left to do !
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

I'm famous now! This is my interview! Shocked

That was done by thecolleague I need to beat for ourcontest !
If you want to support people with ugly names (Kevin is not great in Belgium or France) :

Register to our newsletter via this link !

(You'll receive free ZYM's if you share the link you'll receive after the registration. And also the chance to test our prototype !)
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:01:37 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 11:46:44 AM by verasovo

The new design

What do you think about it?
rongyanjusou

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:51:49 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 09:18:54 AM by verasovo

Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!

Hi. Those information will be available mid-september. The final White Paper will also be available around this time.
For the investors, more the App will be used, more the ZYM will have an higher value.
I explain : when someone add a friend, some tokens are frozen until the friendship is deleted (the purpose of the App is really to meet NEW people). More people = more friends = more frozen token. If a token is frozen, it is unusable (as when you freeze your PoS token for some cryptocurrencies) so the ZYM has more and more value.

The ZYM has 18 decimal so it can reach higher value without problem for the App.
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

enzym is the best rounded project I have seen in last year for sure, is whitelist opened and when does the ICO start?
Ozinzin

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

I like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the project!
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

enzym is the best rounded project I have seen in last year for sure, is whitelist opened and when does the ICO start?

Whitelisting is open.
The link to register is HERE.

The ICO starts November. The pre-sale in October.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: