Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:11:26 PM

There are now 2 or Panda Coins.  WITCH ONE IS THE RIGHT ONE!

two of them are currently having viking funerals..

btw.. this is the real one =)

I think this is bad news, whoever added a 2nd coin it brings allot of confusion. Im sorry to say this but its over. This is not going to be taken  seriously if exchanges get two coins with a panda...

Someone just majorly sabotage the coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrakbox

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:12:19 PM

http://panda-explorer.pool.minercoop.org/chain/PandaCoin

block explorer is up if anyone needs to check their transactions
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:12:24 PM

There are now 2 or Panda Coins.  WITCH ONE IS THE RIGHT ONE!

I think this is bad news, whoever added a 2nd coin it brings allot of confusion. Im sorry to say this but its over. This is not going to be tarn serious if exchanges get two coins with a panda... Good luck everyone

appreciate the feedback, however, we are 12hours in, trading close to 200btc volume and have over 28 pools mining our coin with 2 more exchanges coming online this weekend =)

we are just getting started
chaosagent

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:12:39 PM

GO FOR THE 0% Premine, why mine a coin which the dev has a hefty stake of and will dump the 3% PREMINE.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464476.0
Uhhh the whole point of this coin is for wolong to manipulate the market to keep prices steady.

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

CatCoinForums

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:13:13 PM

I think this is bad news, whoever added a 2nd coin it brings allot of confusion. Im sorry to say this but its over. This is not going to be tarn serious if exchanges get two coins with a panda... Good luck everyone

Let the most popular panda win, but the 0% premine will win guaranteed. People with the right mind will agree, this 3% is just scam, plain and simple, the premine always kills the coin.

sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:14:49 PM

Let the most popular panda win, but the 0% premine will win guaranteed. People with the right mind will agree, this 3% is just scam, plain and simple, the premine always kills the coin.

You guys need to stop throwing the phrase 'premine' around.. I know a lot of you have read some other articles on coins which have failed because of premine, but dont think that that is somehow a universal rule or that everyone is automatically opposed to it, because they aren't.. says the 250 btc investment raised pre-release.

In all honesty, we are happy for 0% panda to release their coin.. and guess what.. they will have 0% market and 0 exchanges and 0 everything else to compliment it Smiley
mrakbox

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

https://cryptx.io/

another exchange...
CatCoinForums

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:19:21 PM

You guys need to stop throwing the phrase 'premine' around.. I know a lot of you have read some other articles on coins which have failed because of premine, but dont think that that is somehow a universal rule or that everyone is automatically opposed to it, because they aren't.. says the 250 btc investment raised pre-release.

In all honesty, we are happy for 0% panda to release their coin.. and guess what.. they will have 0% market and 0 exchanges and 0 everything else to compliment it Smiley

Carry on, you have your own head up your own arse.. 3% PREMINE is just way too much for a couple of days work, yes you paid for pandacoin to be added to crypto rush, and panda has been added to a new exchange? WOW thats so fucking awesome! Sev, time will tell.. but people will go with the 0% premine its fair and isnt a scam.. It's just plain and simple lol.. The best thing about it is that everyone is mining your version pumping then dumping.. diff getting high, then the new pandacoin will be released which all the miners and community will go to that panda and stay at that panda. Why would they want to fill your pockets with bitcoins for a couple days of work. It's not going to happen sev, you'll end up dumping your coins soon and this version will be forgotten about.

End of discussion.. Go ahead and reply with hate but the truth hurts.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:21:14 PM

Carry on, you have your own head up your own arse.. 3% PREMINE is just way too much for a couple of days work, yes you paid for pandacoin to be added to crypto rush, and panda has been added to a new exchange? WOW thats so fucking awesome! Sev, time will tell.. but people will go with the 0% premine its fair and isnt a scam.. It's just plain and simple lol.. The best thing about it is that everyone is mining your version pumping then dumping.. diff getting high, then the new pandacoin will be released which all the miners and community will go to that panda and stay at that panda. Why would they want to fill your pockets with bitcoins for a couple days of work. It's not going to happen sev, you'll end up dumping your coins soon and this version will be forgotten about.

You are more than entitled to make wild guesses as to what will happen, and as you correctly said, time will tell. But i expect a full apology ..written here.. in 7 days time when the other coins have faded in to insignificance and we are stilll stood here firmly trading and expanding. Is that fair?

EDIT: Infact, lets make this more interesting.. I will bet you 1 whole shiny BTC that you are wrong =)
CatCoinForums

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:23:30 PM

You are more than entitled to make wild guesses as to what will happen, and as you correctly said, time will tell. But i expect a full apology ..written here.. in 7 days time when the other coins have faded in to insignificance and we are stilll stood here firmly trading and expanding. Is that fair?

Certainly & i expect the same from you.

People have a chance to mine the same coin either with 0% premine or 3% premine.. No brainer.

See you in 7days, also i expect you to close this thread after your apology. Good-day Sev Smiley
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:24:22 PM

People have a chance to mine the same coin either with 0% premine or 3% premine.. No brainer.

See you in 7days, also i expect you to close this thread after your apology. Good-day Sev Smiley

I am not going to close the thread, but i will honour having to apologize to you if your lottery-style predictions come true. Granted Smiley
CatCoinForums

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:26:45 PM

I am not going to close the thread, but i will honour having to apologize to you if your lottery-style predictions come true. Granted Smiley

Regarding your EDIT. I wont accept your "scammed premine btc" i would prefer an apology over premine dump.

Thats all from me, catch you in 7days.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:29:15 PM

Regarding your EDIT. I wont accept your "scammed premine btc" i would prefer an apology over premine dump.

I don't have any BTC from selling pandacoin.. you saw the link to my wallet and you can confirm with the devs what amount of coins they gave me if that makes you feel better.

In the meantime, if you are going to go out of your way to constantly scream 'scam' then please give a detailed explanation about why you feel that this coin is a scam just so we can move past this point of contention, you at least owe us that if you are so readily able, as a non-panda-holder, make these kind of claims

regards

sev
Sinyk7

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:29:27 PM

7 days sev? That's not enough time to say "we made it" Give yourself a couple months maybe before patting yourself on the back.

VTC: Vq8qKPFiGoGJZh6kEuCpEcWDS5Y9cqT4Pb
DOGE: DPgdMAk1wWRw49JBrdX9sxRUbixs4F4d6b
LTC: LayUZZ2VukQGBoSaxwqE4wWXH6htkagYw9
SCryptoMiners

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:29:50 PM

20,000 block finder bonus to first 10 block finders is paid immediately.

We've deposited 200,000 PANDA into our Pool wallet and the block bonus is set to 20,000 for the first 10 blocks.

Come help us find blocks to have your chance at claiming the bonus:
http://panda.scryptominers.com

This is the first of many promotions we will hold Smiley

Join a reliable mining pool: POT | WC (Whitecoin) | DUCK
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:30:04 PM

7 days sev? That's not enough time to say "we made it" Give yourself a couple months maybe before patting yourself on the back.

Well, let say 7 days from their release in that case =)
CoMM0n

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:32:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/RkWFGbl.png

http://bluecoinstock.com/public/market/12/2
mrakbox

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:32:34 PM

Well, let say 7 days from their release in that case =)

do we have to worry about 3rd panda coin?
CatCoinForums

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:33:33 PM

I don't have any BTC from selling pandacoin.. you saw the link to my wallet and you can confirm with the devs what amount of coins they gave me if that makes you feel better.

In the meantime, if you are going to go out of your way to constantly scream 'scam' then please give a detailed explanation about why you feel that this coin is a scam just so we can move past this point of contention, you at least owe us that if you are so readily able, as a non-panda-holder, make these kind of claims

regards

sev

Only a matter of time before you dump the premine, so either way lol its going to happen.

No need for a detailed explanation, the volume of the premine explains everything. 3% PREMINE. inb4 you start saying 3% is needed to help the coin, cause thats complete bullshite, less than 1% is fine in my books but 3% jesus sev get a grip lol.

Toodles!
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:35:00 PM

regards

sev

Only a matter of time before you dump the premine, so either way lol its going to happen.

No need for a detailed explanation, the volume of the premine explains everything. 3% PREMINE. inb4 you start saying 3% is needed to help the coin, cause thats complete bullshite, less than 1% is fine in my books but 3% jesus sev get a grip lol.

Toodles!

You are aware of what the 3% breaks down as, correct? You are aware as to what the 3% pre-mine has already DONE for the coin? lol .. one day we will make a coin that will be good in your books, until then, enjoy being in the shadow of a much larger, mightier panda with a bigger panda penis Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: